The Last Of Us Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: The Last Of Us Modpack

Postby Prototype » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:48 pm

prototype wrote:New Mods coming soon...

Is there any echo or is it really going to come?

Because the jitter is going to make some noise!

Do you want to try it?
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby aks_prod » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:57 pm

:smile0202: :smile0202: :smile0202: :smile0202:

Of course
aks_prod
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:55 pm

Yes i was glad i got it to work like i want but the lack of enthusiasm has brought down the pressure :innocent_smile_1: There is still some work to get it to work flawlessly but it's coming soon, there is the jitters, the wiggles and many improvements.

But i would like some feedback about the glitch's anti stealth, do you find it useful?
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:47 am

One more time i reworked the script and saved 20% of space so i added some new mods and settings (10%).
The next update is going to be much better :joia:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby MrMoody » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:19 pm

prototype wrote:One more time i reworked the script and saved 20% of space so i added some new mods and settings (10%).
The next update is going to be much better :joia:

So i like the modpack but can you try this setup & see if you like it & maybe implement it?

When L1 is triggered i have it to spam X, easier for parkour. I know you have a mod in there similar but in my CM one, i have it enabled. So maybe if you try it have it enabled with an off/on switch as it does interfere when running up staircases or sometimes climbing fridges & things that just are to close. Randomly jumps here & there, but having it on just saves time & you have more control over direction running.

My other idea is also based on my CM version to have crabwalk on X. On my custom script, running does as my above combo states, but upon holding X it does crab walk. X button is the easiest to reach since its right next to R3, makes for perfect direction course setting before going glitch mode. I've never tried the run glitch (wow I'm impressed) so have it maybe Square button only when holding L1.
MrMoody
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:18 am

Jadex wrote:When L1 is triggered i have it to spam X, easier for parkour. I know you have a mod in there similar but in my CM one, i have it enabled. So maybe if you try it have it enabled with an off/on switch as it does interfere when running up staircases or sometimes climbing fridges & things that just are to close. Randomly jumps here & there, but having it on just saves time & you have more control over direction running.

You are right i had a turbo jump but i removed it because it was not very easy to use. I will add that for the next update.
Jadex wrote:My other idea is also based on my CM version to have crabwalk on X. On my custom script, running does as my above combo states, but upon holding X it does crab walk. X button is the easiest to reach since its right next to R3, makes for perfect direction course setting before going glitch mode. I've never tried the run glitch (wow I'm impressed) so have it maybe Square button only when holding L1.

Yes the way i choose to use was not the best so i changed to do that with a quick presses of the triangle and circle buttons.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:29 am

prototype wrote:To save some space the Modpack use now some macros so an SD card is REQUIRED for the v2 update

I was asked if it's possible to use the Modpack without an SD card, the answer is yes but you will not be able to use the auto pick and the melee finisher Mods.

prototype wrote:Next step: the trick your are referring :wink:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby aks_prod » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:50 pm

Hi my friend how can i programming the fast reload with the Hunting Rifle?
aks_prod
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:04 am

Hi, there is nothing to do that in the pack and it is not planned for the next update.
But i'm still working on this one and i'm sure i will get it :wink:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby aks_prod » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:23 am

:smile0202: :smile0202: :smile0202: :smile0203: :smile0203: :smile0203: :smile0203:
aks_prod
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation