The Last Of Us Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: The Last Of Us Modpack

Postby Prototype » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:43 am

Wambulance wrote:Awesome just checked it out (V2.58) & am able to crab walk/run just like before settings tweeked to -
Glitch timing - 400 , Glitch Speed - 10, Crouch Speed - 500 (At this stage I have not touched the listen & walk settings). These same settings on V2.61 do not work so I will mess around some more but at this stage V2.58 is definatly the winner.

I think the v2.6x is better to use, I'll find how to improve and make it the winner.

Wambulance wrote:I haven't really used either of them at this stage but figured this would be how im being headshot constantly by people without preaiming

It's an other glitch that I know but I failed to do it for now. I think that I can succeed, will try again later.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Wambulance » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:23 am

Prototype wrote:I think the v2.6x is better to use, I'll find how to improve and make it the winner.

Awesome I'll mess around with it and see if i can find a timing that works.

Wambulance wrote:It's an other glitch that I know but I failed to do it for now. I think that I can succeed, will try again later.

Ah ok, I'm being 1 bursted by people who look like their shooting sideways & instant headshots from snipers that are quickscoping I figured that must be the aim abuse settings :o
Wambulance
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:14 am

Yes that's it, i hope i will make it work ! Meantime i've already improved some parts of the glitch and the alternate fire. The next update is coming soon !
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:26 pm

The v2.62 is online. I think we have the winner ! Try that and tell me which one is the best ?
Wambulance wrote:would "aim abuse" be more benificial to "overloard"?

It's not the same things. Aim abuse uses the aim button to abuse of the ingame aim assit, for me it's better for close combat. The overload is only about the anti-recoil.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Wambulance » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:58 am

Prototype wrote:The v2.62 is online. I think we have the winner ! Try that and tell me which one is the best ?

V2.62 very solid works well & slightly tweeked very fast well done :), Let me know if you would like to see the settings I can inbox you a link to the S/S settings in google drive (makes it easier to mess with settings when i have a S/S of what i know works well enough.

Wambulance wrote:would "aim abuse" be more benificial to "overloard"?
Prototype wrote:It's not the same things. Aim abuse uses the aim button to abuse of the ingame aim assit, for me it's better for close combat. The overload is only about the anti-recoil.

True, I'll have to try them both out at some point I have some aim abuse settings I've for some guns they need tweeking but I've got the timings good enough to try them out in a match it's just the sniper I can never seem to get the settings right for.
Wambulance
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:05 am

I forgot to say that the overload can also be used as a second stage for the anti-recoil because recoil can change over the time.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:50 pm

Prototype wrote:
Wambulance wrote:I haven't really used either of them at this stage but figured this would be how im being headshot constantly by people without preaiming

It's an other glitch that I know but I failed to do it for now. I think that I can succeed, will try again later.

In fact it's not really a glitch. I was able to do it (easily) today, surprisingly ! But i don't know (yet) how to script that. It's more about instant feeling than anything ! But it can be done and I think that I can succeed, will try again later.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:36 pm

I'm sorry but sometimes the updates can bring some issues, that's the case with the v2.62 (no glitch).
Don't worry it's already fixed and the update is coming today. With 1 New Mod...
Prototype wrote:In fact it's not really a glitch. I was able to do it (easily) today, surprisingly ! But i don't know (yet) how to script that. It's more about instant feeling than anything ! But it can be done and I think that I can succeed, will try again later.

...something about the hunting rifle...
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Sergey-Ukraine » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:21 am

give me the settings please
Sergey-Ukraine
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Sergey-Ukraine » Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:22 pm

Hi, I do not have anti-recoil on TLOU, could you tell me how to set it up?
Sergey-Ukraine
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation