The Last Of Us Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: The Last Of Us Modpack

Postby akka31 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:41 pm

Hi Prototype !

prototype wrote:* sometimes i feel like the king of the hills in Uncharted 4 but sometimes it's more like a beast in Bloodborne!

You have talent not only for programming but also literary talent :innocent_smile_1:

prototype wrote:It's not a perfect aiming but a perfect (teammates) position.

Thats of course true ! No doubt ! When enemy team is better and You got weak teammates then we all know how it looks like. But what when You fight a guy 1vs1, he uses Hunting Riffle (sniper riffle with lunette) You got some good close range riffle, You r experienced-few years player. He shoots always headshots, even from very close distance, from dificult positions, from behind the walls. Thats impossible to hit becouse Hunting Riffle aiming view doesnt appear so fast to hitting like that. We all know how hard is aiming hunting riffle on close distance, we never hit 100% headshots. Its very suspicous. But lets be honest. Only he knows what he uses.

prototype wrote:That is how i like to enable the Aim Abuse for this game.

So how can I use that Aim Abuse in battle or to improve my playing?

Other things You wrote about: Im very happy about Your new ideas for mods like Jitter, Running Glitch, Wiggles, rebuild mods to make them more automatic. Thats all incredible good ideas I can't wait for them to be ready :smile0202:
We are expecting The Last Of Us Part 2 soon, in few months, that all stuff will be very useful and popular. When You want to be in good shape for Part 2 then we invite You to play with us Tolu party games. We got very good team. Thank You for Your answers and best regards. :joia:
akka31
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Prototype » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:16 am

akka31 wrote:
prototype wrote:It's not a perfect aiming but a perfect (teammates) position.

Thats of course true ! No doubt ! When enemy team is better and You got weak teammates then we all know how it looks like. But what when You fight a guy 1vs1, he uses Hunting Riffle (sniper riffle with lunette) You got some good close range riffle, You r experienced-few years player. He shoots always headshots, even from very close distance, from dificult positions, from behind the walls. Thats impossible to hit becouse Hunting Riffle aiming view doesnt appear so fast to hitting like that. We all know how hard is aiming hunting riffle on close distance, we never hit 100% headshots. Its very suspicous. But lets be honest. Only he knows what he uses.

Yes of course there is a known trick that seems very easy for some but i didn't get it by script, not yet.
akka31 wrote:
prototype wrote:That is how i like to enable the Aim Abuse for this game.

So how can I use that Aim Abuse in battle or to improve my playing?

You can see that in the video, Aim, Shoot, Release, Aim, Shoot, Release, but it's not effective with all weapons.
akka31 wrote:Other things You wrote about: Im very happy about Your new ideas for mods like Jitter, Running Glitch, Wiggles, rebuild mods to make them more automatic. Thats all incredible good ideas I can't wait for them to be ready :smile0202:

Yes i have many ideas but the harder is to get it to work !
akka31 wrote:We are expecting The Last Of Us Part 2 soon, in few months, that all stuff will be very useful and popular. When You want to be in good shape for Part 2 then we invite You to play with us Tolu party games. We got very good team. Thank You for Your answers and best regards. :joia:

Thank you for the invitation, no doubt i will do the same for the Part 2 :)
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby akka31 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:22 pm

I would be happy to help You with that script-work or even create my own however script-writing is not understable for me :cry: I think to do that You have to be a programmer or something I dunno, its hard to make it like that I think. I have senn videos but still dont get it. I have reccomended a few of my friends to buy Titan2, 1 of my friends has already ordered. So now we can together check good configurations of modpack for TOLU. I will try that sensitivity configuration wchich You told me. IF anyone has something interesting to say then write here or priv. Greetings :smile0202:
akka31
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Prototype » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:26 am

I'm not a programmer and i have to say my firsts steps with the device was hard ! It's a learning process but when you know how to use it you can script everything you want and the Titan Two is light years away from the Titan One. Today the device do/can do more than i dreamed with my Titan One :whistling: now it goes much faster and further.

You know i never shared any of my T1's scripts* because i'm a user like everyone here and everything I do with my Titan I learned it on the board! * excepted 2 of my Modpacks, Bloodborne and The division and more recently Tekken. Which have been rather well received and that motivate me to do more.

It's all about sharing and that's one of many sides where Gtuner IV smashes Gtuner Pro!
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby akka31 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:39 pm

And You learned all this script-stuff here on consoletuner.com?
akka31
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Prototype » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:05 am

Yes that's what i meant, i learned a lot from the users requests and the contributors skills.
Any problem? ConsoleTuner have the fix :)
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:25 pm

Hi, i've worked on the script and removing all double tap toggles was not the best idea i've had. So i'm back with 2 other double tap Mods, the run glitch and the walk glitch. It works perfectly for me.

To save some space the Modpack use now some macros so an SD card is REQUIRED for the v2 update.

In this update i have changed the way to enable/disable the Modpack with the "hidden" touchpad button, so a Dualshock 4 is required. That brought the rapid fire enabler/disabler which is separated for each weapon.

Next step: the trick your are referring :wink:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby aks_prod » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:35 pm

Hi
can you post the settings and all the different manipulations to use the walk & run glitch ?
aks_prod
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:06 pm

Glitch Mod.PNG
Glitch Mod.PNG (5.79 KiB) Viewed 1726 times

Ok, i understand it's not so easy the first time and the steps are not very well explained in the IC. That's because it's the script i use so i know how to use and i don't want to have many lines that explain what i know :) But i can do that here.

When you quickly tap and release the run button (short hold time) you enter in the auto sprint Mod and when you double tap and hold the run button (short release time) you enter in the run glitch Mod. In the same way when you quickly tap and release the listen button you enter in nothing (as default in the game) and when you double tap and hold the listen button you enter in the walk glitch Mod.

When you are in the glitch Mods (holding the button), at any time, tap the opposite button to run the glitch or tap the fire button to run the crab glitch.

Then you can tap the opposite button to stop/restart the glitch or tap the fire button to glitch and crouch or stand up. For example when you are crouch, double tap and hold the listen buton then tap the fire button to enter in the walk glitch and tap the listen button to stop the glitch or tap the fire button to stop the glitch and crouch. Then release the button to stop the glitch.

There is also a new Anti stealth Mod that make the difference!
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:24 pm

prototype wrote:New Mods coming soon...