Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:23 pm

Auto 1by1 is intented for XIM users as a turn assist aid to build 1by1's.

Controller users doesn't needed, they just have to pegged the thumbstick and that's it.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:19 am

alanmcgregor wrote:Auto 1by1 is intented for XIM users as a turn assist aid to build 1by1's.

Controller users doesn't needed, they just have to pegged the thumbstick and that's it.

yeah i was just doing it for him hes a noob at building hahha
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby nutsnbolts » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:03 pm

Reviving the thread! No seriously I wanted to point out something regarding the hotkey to place down traps, etc. I cant seem to be able to get it to work properly whe I have the quick preset selection to less than 50 ping.

There used to be a way to tweak that specific setting and I used to be able to adjust it but that no longer is available. Can you take a look at this?
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:31 pm

UPDATE 8.7

I don't have the game installed anymore.

But, I review the code, it was using some delays from building, now is independent. Try it.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby nutsnbolts » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:48 am

alanmcgregor wrote:UPDATE 8.7

I don't have the game installed anymore.

But, I review the code, it was using some delays from building, now is independent. Try it.

Ok this fixed it. Thanks for looking into it!
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:31 pm

alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:56 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:Thanks :smile0517:

What bro you dont play anymore???
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:34 pm

Has been more than a month that I don't play the game. I spent more of the time at Playground doing testing on the script.

A week ago I update my SSD and I haven't install the game. I realized, I lost interest on playing either on console -in part due its terrible acceleration-, or PC. I just got bored of it. Even Spidey's game is more entertaining for me, at this moment and I'm not a single player campaign gamer, at all.

Multiplayer wise, my friends and I we went back to BF1. Personally, I prefer chaos, fight in the middle of the mayhem, fast phase frenetic shooters as shown on my Star Wars gameplay, that's my habitat.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Redrabbit5 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:14 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:Has been more than a month that I don't play the game. I spent more of the time at Playground doing testing on the script.

A week ago I update my SSD and I haven't install the game. I realized, I lost interest on playing either on console -in part due its terrible acceleration-, or PC. I just got bored of it. Even Spidey's game is more entertaining for me, at this moment and I'm not a single player campaign gamer, at all.

Multiplayer wise, my friends and I we went back to BF1. Personally, I prefer chaos, fight in the middle of the mayhem, fast phase frenetic shooters as shown on my Star Wars gameplay, that's my habitat.

You still support Insta build in future !? Or is near to dead !? I anyway give a try to Star Wars mmm seems interesting
Redrabbit5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:50 pm

I'll keep supporting the script guys, don't worry.

Is more like I'm taking a break from the game. New season is coming and somethings might pop up.

I must said, I feel very restricted by the controller layout limitation, in order to get the script further functionality the layout with KB connected to T2 has much more potential.

However, is focused on mouse and keyboard (XIM or T2) users and requires much more support than I'm willing and able to do.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation