Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby ianwieds » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:05 pm

Alan this script is amazing! I'm using it with the XIM so it's allowed me to play with my friends on console using my preferred input method, kb&m, and you've made it so well that it's pretty much like playing on pc. I would LOVE an update to your script and I know a lot of other people would too.

I've had one problem though and I'm not sure if it's fixable but sometimes in intense battles I'll be building and press a button (either the pickaxe button or the toggle build mode button) to go back to my weapons and even though the game goes back to weapons mode the script still thinks we're in build mode so it becomes out of sync. The reason for this is because I'm pressing the switch-to-weapons button while a building piece button is still being pressed so it's almost like the switch button doesn't register. Maybe there's a way the script can detect this and compensate by switching modes properly?

Like I said I use it primarily for the pc builder. Switching between build pieces and having individual buttons/mouse keys assigned to them makes playing so much more fun.
ianwieds
Private
Private

Postby Takkkk » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:16 pm

Love the script Alan.
Takkkk
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby ESTOPA » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:26 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:Hi everyone!.

Well I tried Fortnite a few days ago, haven't touch the game since 2018. Man is different now, I think this Script has reach its EoL. Only ADS Spam (auto-aim) and the Ramp Rush, seems somewhat useful. Should I end up it's support or remake in a more reduce version?

Let me know what you think?. :)

Remake a lite version would be nice
ESTOPA
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Shthappensbro » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:50 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:Hi everyone!.

Well I tried Fortnite a few days ago, haven't touch the game since 2018. Man is different now, I think this Script has reach its EoL. Only ADS Spam (auto-aim) and the Ramp Rush, seems somewhat useful. Should I end up it's support or remake in a more reduce version?

Let me know what you think?. :)

man would be amazing if u can make a better one :D im just about to get on fortnite again in LIke forever! i stopped Like at sassion 4 maybe? or 3 i cant remember. Ohhh what about a Computer Ver Support :OOOOOOO
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby fantasybart » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:59 am

hope gets a new script coming :-)
fantasybart
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:44 am

Hi everyone! :smile0201:

I play Fortnite lately, after years away from the game and support of this script.

Is a very different game now. As you might know every feature that make this script powerful was adopted eventually for Epic: Turbo-Build, Instant-Build, or tricks like double pump and ADS Spam has been removed from the game.

Currently I use a very basic script that only gives me:
1. Improved faster Edit/Confirm/Reset, when you release the R2 confirms edit, if you press and release L2 resets and confirms the piece.
2. My ramp-rush V2, builds double ramps with a single click.

Never off-syncs because it doesn't any tracking.

The only thing that makes this script useful is the PC-Builder Mode, for those who use XIM and Titan Two and want a PC like building with direct keys for placing pieces.

I would like to know what you guys want, should leave it on PC-Builder, with the Instant Edit-Confirm and Ramp Rush macro, or just these last two mods?.

Anyways, I will update the new version in short.

Thanks for your patience.
Last edited by alanmcgregor on Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:18 am

All right, the script has been updated.

I remove all the mods that no longer works with the game as I mention before, I left only two very useful ones.

Thanks for your support! :smile0517:
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Scrip

Postby Muzak10 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:25 am

hi Alan, i play Fortnite on KBM on Series X, direct connection to Xbox. i stopped using the T2 because my biggest problem was weapon switching so i preferred the direct keys that the KBM offers. but i miss the aim assist badly, so noticeable without it!

Have you ever been able to get the direc weapon slot keys working and avail of aim assist as well, what is your thoughts on that
Muzak10
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:55 pm

Have you ever been able to get the direc weapon slot keys working and avail of aim assist as well, what is your thoughts on that

Yes, it worked but was unreliable due server performance and needed management (reset the script).

Scripts does things automatically for you, when you press the key for slot#3, script will move the selection pressing LB/RB combo needed to get the slot#3 or whatever at any given time. If server lag spikes were present could miss the slot. There is no way to make it a direct selection like PC or KB because T2 doesn't alters games code.

Same with the Aim Assist, it was removed from the game it can't be added by a scripting device, if you read of find about a script or device doing this, is a scam.

OK full discloure: one thing that I did back in the day for competitive fortnite players a couple of streamers I wrote a special script that allows them to use the aim assist spam and hook pedals to the console, that was recognize as a keyboard, so every pedal was a slot. In game, when want to select the slot 3, they just stomp the pedal 3 and go it, game will go automatically from controller input mode to keyboard input mode, allowing this and on the split second they move the mouse(connected to XIM or T2) it will go back to controller input mode where ADS Spam was a thing. This was for PC, where there wasn't a input hiccup like on consoles where you lost control for a few seconds when switching between
input modes.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Muzak10 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:25 pm

LOL.. interesting stuff re: the Pros.

I appreciate what you're saying about the switching direct weapons function and the server delays causing issues. I can see how it would be tricky.

Whilst ADS spam is gone, aim assist on controller is still very strong. So while that can be replicated on the T2 using M&K, the trade-off is obviously no direct weapon slots and ofcourse no scroll-wheel reset. I'm kinda torn as to what is the best option, i prefer using M&K natively (for weapon direct slots) but I may have to consider using via T2 again to avail of aim assist, even the Pros complain about getting lazered by Controller players so most of us with an average aim have a substantial disadvantage considering Epic insist on mixing lobbies
Muzak10
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation