Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby Shthappensbro » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:24 pm

What u mean?? I use the IB system with insta script no problems at all that I see ? And yah I dont use auto switch as that happens sometimes could be hold x start button and I dont use rapid fire anymore as the custom edit button for l3 to edit & confirm throws it off rack I'd be trying to edit with rapid fire lol unpostable.
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Silktouch » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:37 pm

JamesCaywood wrote:What u mean?? I use the IB system with insta script no problems at all that I see ? And yah I dont use auto switch as that happens sometimes could be hold x start button and I dont use rapid fire anymore as the custom edit button for l3 to edit & confirm throws it off rack I'd be trying to edit with rapid fire lol unpostable.

What are your timings for building?
I tried all different timings, but many times when I want to build a ramp at first, the script places a wall first and after that the ramp. So the wall is everytime in front of me... I play on a 35-60 ping. And do u use auto-aim? What are you timings there?
Silktouch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:42 pm

If you choose Builder Pro without Instant-Build at the Interactive Interface you can use the ingame's immediately build. I actually release a version of the script without our Turbo Instant-Build to use in-games, however many people asked me to bring it back, because well tunned Turbo Instant-Build is much faster than Immediately build.

That toggle has been problematic for a few players, and I can't think of another way to activate that mod with out using a weird combo. The safest will be Hold Reload Press OPTIONS, but is a very weird way to make it work specially if you are in a middle of a battle.

Disable it, after all double pump and other combos has been nerfed to oblivion.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Silktouch » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:49 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:If you choose Builder Pro without Instant-Build at the Interactive Interface you can use the ingame's immediately build. I actually release a version of the script without our Turbo Instant-Build to use in-games, however many people asked me to bring it back, because well tunned Turbo Instant-Build is much faster than Immediately build.

That toggle has been problematic for a few players, and I can't think of another way to activate that mod with out using a weird combo. The safest will be Hold Reload Press OPTIONS, but is a very weird way to make it work specially if you are in a middle of a battle.

Disable it, after all double pump and other combos has been nerfed to oblivion.

Thank you, but I use ur PC-Builder version, thats the problem. It runs really smooth with IB, but many times the script places a wall first.
Silktouch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:46 pm

Oh alright I dont use PC builder I dont know how to set it up tbh but with IB on in fortnite and on script I have no problems really works flawlessly tbh shotguns got buffed again there almost one hit now but still have the time delay I know some ppl that do shotguns & handconno. The auto could be hold x start that wouldn't be hard but I use k&m
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:41 pm

What about hold x press L3

Anyway you can make rapid fire work just like the aim abuse? Bc with it on I cant edit bc it stays on since I edit my edit button to l3
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Dead_Tuna » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:11 am

Hello,
Can someone be willing to help me set up my IT, I have been out of this game for a few months and can't figure out my input translator.
I'm using Apex to T2 on slot A. Hardware is working fine just need to get the software setting correct.
I'm on XB1 and would like to use the PC version of this script with 1 button trap.

Maybe it is best to DM me.

Thank you in advanced

edit: I found the IT in online resources but it is not showing up on the Input translator tab at the bottom, How am I suppose to edit this if I can't see the button slots?

Edit2: Does anyone have a screenshot of their Xim Apex button config so I can have an idea of how I should set up my buttons for PC version?
Dead_Tuna
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Dead_Tuna » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:32 pm

HELP?
Dead_Tuna
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:09 pm

You don't need an input translator if you are using the XIM APEX.

If you are using PC Builder, map on the XIM Manager,
the left D-Pad (Wall), to the key or mouse button where you want your Wall,
the Down D-Pad (Floor), to the key or mouse button where you want your Floor,
the Right D-Pad (Stair), to the key or mouse button where you want your Stair,
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Dead_Tuna » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:24 am

alanmcgregor wrote:You don't need an input translator if you are using the XIM APEX.

If you are using PC Builder, map on the XIM Manager,
the left D-Pad (Wall), to the key or mouse button where you want your Wall,
the Down D-Pad (Floor), to the key or mouse button where you want your Floor,
the Right D-Pad (Stair), to the key or mouse button where you want your Stair,

I've tried that but I'll see what I am doing wrong.

Thank you.
Dead_Tuna
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation