Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby antithesis » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:00 am

JamesCaywood wrote:i got 20 kills with this onpy problem im having is the EAA screen kinda hard keeping it on them if he would move it to where it only works when pressing fire button would be better in my opinion and take out rapid fire no one uses that i dont now zombies is different but i dkbt play that. and the ads spam needs to be on ads and fire so if u just hip fire it works you know

ADS spam obviously doesn't do anything from HIP. Your options are ADS only, or ADS + Fire.

Stick rotation "aim assist"...meh. I've tested this a lot in Fortnite as I use it in scripts for other games, but I can't see or feel it do anything in Fortnite. I'll record a video of it doing nothing when used on its own. It also does nothing when combined with ADS spam. I'm not trying to discredit alan, he's just copied the functionality from existing CM scripts.

The other issue with ADS spam is as soon as you pick up a scoped weapon, it becomes unusable and badly telegraphs to anyone observing or replaying that you're using a script.

What I do is assign a button as a killswitch that disables ADS spam when held. In my case, that's a footpedal. I do the same for rapid-fire, but it activates only when held. I find both easier than trying to recall button combos mid-engagement.

What I can't fault in this script is the building. MAL and/or alan's implementation is slick and reliable. My code has true 1-touch building for footpedals (no open or close Build required, always swaps back to weapon), which is great for ramping up and panic building, but it's crap for building 1x1s and fort battles. I've been adapting it to regular Builder Pro controls and it's proven tricky to get a couple of bugs ironed out. Not a problem in this script :smile0517:
Last edited by antithesis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:15 am, edited 6 times in total.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:06 am

antithesis wrote:
JamesCaywood wrote:i got 20 kills with this onpy problem im having is the EAA screen kinda hard keeping it on them if he would move it to where it only works when pressing fire button would be better in my opinion and take out rapid fire no one uses that i dont now zombies is different but i dkbt play that. and the ads spam needs to be on ads and fire so if u just hip fire it works you know

Valid point. ADS spam could be an option to activate on ADS or Shoot.

The other issue with ADS spam is as soon as you pick up a scoped weapon, it becomes unusable and badly telegraphs to anyone observing or replaying that you're using a script.

What I do is assign a button as a killswitch that disables ADS spam when held. In my case, that's a footpedal. I do the same for rapid-fire, but it activates only when held. I find both easier than trying to recall button combos mid-engagement.

yeah the aim spam is fine its just the aim assist u know could be active on firing only i usually dont get scop weapons bc of thag tbh if aim abuse was on firing to and ads would be fine and move the aim assist over to firing only too not ads u know
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:13 am

Wide detail review antithesis.

Your opinion and analysis are very welcome.

However one thing I want to clear up. I did learn a lot by doing MAL script support. He is main idea was using one variable for tracking between modes (combat and build) and that's it.
My ideas:
    + LastBuildPiece tracker(pieces) for implementing the InstantBuild (you can see on MAL thread I actually share it and he used on his scripts afterwards).
    + Code for instantbuild tracking
    + Builder Pro based, not emulating PC controls big difference from MALs. Even though I used to play on PC I acknowledge the superiority of Builder Pro layout and focus on that.
    + 3 different trackers that prevents the script desync those needed many lines of code to keep it in check.
    + Auto Peek shoot, I saw a video how where he explains how to do it, spent a couple of hours to successfully replicated on code, getting the right timings was the tricky part.
    + Burst Fire, I re use a macro I came up for the perfect rapidfire for EE-3/EE-4 blaster on battlefront, game where I have more than 1K hours, It was stored on my mouse then I notice that rhythm works also well with burst rifles on fortnite.
    + ASS Fire, my implementation is semi automatic not a fix auto firing like everybody uses. Which allows to use with any weapon and different combos, is up to the player to find out the right rhythm for the swaping, that rewards a sense of skill.
    + Weapon tracking and pickaxe tracker also my idea, because I came up with a function to exit to weapon (current slot) and that mod requires pickaxe monitoring.

The one key traps was a macro I was using before having my T2, MAL's does it automatically on a single tap, mines are semiautomatic... allows you to select a different item instead of placing it on one click. So yeah he has a similar idea but is not his what I used on my script.

In essence I'm saying, I put a lot of work on this script, wrote from zero a couple of times it has a very different foundation, than MAL's, is not a variant of him. Yes I was inspired from his work, acknowledged several times. I did mention MAL on my first versions of this script (you can see on pages on this thread), after his tantrum I don't care. I have the right to be pissed too, never try to steal or sell anybody's work, and he tried to slander me?. I don't appreciated that so now, do not want mentioning it in the credits.

One thing in particular I'm proud of, is my script reliability that's a trait I earn it, by working hard on it, burn my eyebrows on make it strong and not disrupt user gameplay.

I can't say the same of the others scripts, I can came up with 5 different common scenarios top of my head will brake MAL script, not mine, and that is due its foundation is very different.

Sorry I didn't get xenologer name right, I copy from bonefisher's mention. I going to fix it.

I used rapidfire, ads spammer and other codes common use some coming from online resources, I did't copy anything from CM. The mods I include after were a request from the community.

I do think ADS spammer, Auto Aim, Aim Abuse or whatever you want to called is enough for this game. Antirecoil makes no significant impact on the guns. The official gamepack has a bunch of rich features on it, I still think is not necessary.
Last edited by alanmcgregor on Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby antithesis » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:24 am

Thanks for the clarification alan. As I said, the water is really muddy in that thread, but it was a collaboration. Given you and MAL both contributed heavily to the script, it's a crappy outcome to leave his name off the work, regardless of personal feelings.

That said, none of my business, we're big boys here and we all help each other out, but I'm aware that attribution can be a sensitive topic. It's your decision and I'll respect that, just voicing an opinion from a fellow scripter. I know you'd be bitter if the shoe was on the other foot, and I know you care about it or the script would be GPC rather than GBC.

Referring to CM, I meant that many of the same features were in those scripts rather than the specific code, which is likely why they were included here (many combos will ultimately look similar, no-one's asking anyone to code from scratch). But I doubt the value of some of it, especially the stick rotation stuff.

I realise people request these things, but it's highly unlikely anyone's actually tested them properly, aside from us. Skywalker's a massive BS artist and he's included stuff in his scripts just because it sounds good (e.g 100% accuracy), not because it does anything :) That's what I meant by the BS comment, it wasn't directed at you, but at the feature.

As mentioned, the overall script is really good, the build stuff in particular is stellar. I've suggested a few easy changes to add a bit of polish (removing the confusing activation sequence is the big one). A killswitch for ADS spam to make scoped weapons viable and a trigger for rapidfire works really well, but it's hard to find a common binding that'll make everyone happy. Food for thought on those ones.

Don't pull anything out, just make it optional and easy to turn on/off. It's probably easier to do most of that using PMEM and toggle checkboxes in the Interactive Config. Scachi's a guru at that stuff, his code is unbelievably good.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby CallMeTim » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:56 pm

JamesCaywood wrote:

i got 20 kills with this onpy problem im having is the EAA screen kinda hard keeping it on them if he would move it to where it only works when pressing fire button would be better in my opinion and take out rapid fire no one uses that i dont now zombies is different but i dkbt play that. and the ads spam needs to be on ads and fire so if u just hip fire it works you know

^^THIS! I don't know why he doesn't want to make this change. If ADS spam was on ADS + FIRE it would be so much better. You could actually zoom in to things that way. Bolt snipers would still work as well.
CallMeTim
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:48 pm

CallMeTim wrote:
JamesCaywood wrote:

i got 20 kills with this onpy problem im having is the EAA screen kinda hard keeping it on them if he would move it to where it only works when pressing fire button would be better in my opinion and take out rapid fire no one uses that i dont now zombies is different but i dkbt play that. and the ads spam needs to be on ads and fire so if u just hip fire it works you know

^^THIS! I don't know why he doesn't want to make this change. If ADS spam was on ADS + FIRE it would be so much better. You could actually zoom in to things that way. Bolt snipers would still work as well.

Is coming, be patient. I'm doing this on my spare time which is limited but I'm open for it. The Interface configuration was long waited change, I had to sit down and look closely to implemented.

I going to be added, both ADS and bonefisher's EEA at firing or regular mode. Next Sunday, maybe. I going to use a radiobox control, for it. Something like this:
(o) Auto Aim active while Holding down ADS
(_) Auto Aim active while Firing only

(o) EAA active while Holding down ADS and Firing
(_) EAA active while Firing only
Last edited by alanmcgregor on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:59 pm

OK Both behaviors are now configurable on Interactive Configurator.

DONE script updated.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby CallMeTim » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:18 am

alanmcgregor wrote:OK Both behaviors are now configurable on Interactive Configurator.

DONE script updated.

YOU DA MAN!!!
CallMeTim
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:54 am

I also added a the option to enable/disable Auto-Sprint mod at the Interactive Configurator.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Takkkk » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:40 am

Awesome
Takkkk
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation