Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby Shthappensbro » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:44 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:
JamesCaywood wrote:
alanmcgregor wrote:UPDATE:
I change the sequence to activate/deactivate the Script, for a easier one.

Now:
Press and Hold: Touch-Click | View ,
Press and release: Options ,
Release: Touch-Click | View ,
Press: Circle | B, to exit the Options menu.

what's this touch click view thing i cant seem to activate it????

Is the Touch-Click = Touch Pad button for PS4,
View Button for XB1

In other words:

Hold MAP
Press Options
Release MAP
Press Build.

This is the next mod I'm working on:
Auto-Box : https://youtu.be/X79mdZQz-NI

It builds 4 walls around you, by a single button press. Even though is fully automatic, you need to learn how to use it. Quite handy.

It will need that you specify your X axis sensitivity at the Interactive Configuration.

As XIM APEX user with low sensitivity, is the adaptation of a macro I was using. I only use it for boxing myself to heal, pick-up teammates, and build forts (1 by 1's).

oh yah i found it out i wad more use to being call back and start buttons not the actually names haha i always thought it was back and start tbh :whistling: i sent u a inbox
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:10 am

nutsnbolts

1). Is a simple Auto-Fire (fires automatically). Changing the Hold and Release timings, allows you to pull the trigger in a specific rhythm. 60/30 is a burst firing that reduce recoil in most pistols and rifles. 120/30 works as rapid-fire for hang gun and silencer pistol.

2) That's a clever idea :) but I won't do it. Reason? avoid similarities that can misinterpreted as I copying from somewhere else.

If you need more advance or rich Fire Modes, Anti-Recoil, Drop-shot, Alternate Fire, Crouch-Shots and all that jazz, you should go with J2Kbr expertise on the matter is available on the outstanding job he is doing on the official gamepack.

My take is different, I think build is the more important thing. The fire modes I provide are basic and intended specifically for Fortnite peculiar fire mechanics, like the slot swap fire and peek shoot. The ADS Spam (Auto Aim) is very effective, I can't say the same for anti-recoil or cross-hairs manipulation due the randomness (bloom) of the game. I tried my best to tweak bonefishers code he provide for Fortnite to meet the request for this type of mod in an effort to abate bloom, but its effectiveness is subjective and situational, again is fortnite RNG fire mechanics end.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby nutsnbolts » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:15 am

alanmcgregor:

Sorry, let me clarify, i don't need all the fancy advance rich fire modes that J2KBr has, it's simply a workaround when using scoped weapons. I understand that your focus is in the build but with the current mod, you can't use scope weapons properly. The ADS Spam is definitely very effective with every other weapon but the moment you use scope weapons, the spamming makes the scope weapons useless. Unless you're telling me that it's useable?

I'm not also saying that you should copy what J2Kbr has but it's a workaround that allows you to use a different button (trigger) without ADS spamming without disabling the ADS Spam. Not sure if I'm making sense? :)

I hate to say this too but I really don't think there is another way, unless you know another way without, I guess you calling it, "copying" what J2Kbr did.

I guess, the question for you is, how do you use scope weapons? Sniper/Scope AR, etc.?
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:50 am

UPDATE: Version 5.8

+ Added: Auto-1x1 Build key, for XIM APEX/ XIM4. It builds a 1x1 with a single press.
Press EMOTE button when building. DEMO

Optional aid for XIM users to overcome the turn limit, while building a 1x1 or base. However, this mod also works for players using Controller Sensitivity X = 1.0. (maxed out)
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:32 am

nutsnbolts wrote:alanmcgregor:
... you can't use scope weapons properly. The ADS Spam is definitely very effective with every other weapon but the moment you use scope weapons, the spamming makes the scope weapons useless. Unless you're telling me that it's useable?

Don't say you can't use scopes properly like it is broken, just deactivate Auto Aim and you can use your Scope/Sniper. In that case a workaround is also required for disabling Auto-Firing or any fire mode for that matter. Ride it, enable and disable mods as needed RELOAD + ADS is quite easy really. Also you can change the ADS Spam behavior to only activate when firing, that's no problem with snipers, scope weapons for split of the second you get out of ADS that's awesome for field of view.

I understand you are asking for a different key as a workaround.

OK let's think which other button can be use to work as a regular ADS (no auto-aim). I haven't see how JK2br has implemented but I think PREVIOUS WEAPON (LB | L1) is the most intuitive button to do it because is natural option, is next to LT/L2.

If I substitute its behavior, as follows:
Taping = previous slot/weapon
Holding down = regular ADS

That might work.

Double tapping LT/L2 ? for a ADS SPAM, holding for regular ADS? - that's another option.

Using a different button?, sorry that's awkward and unnatural.

However, it might affect weapon switching speed, roof build speed because I have to filter the input. See? is not like just add more ketchup for my fries. I have to look carefully changes like these because those buttons had special code linked due the script is Build focused, not fire focused (like the gamepack)

This is a precedent that this mod was required and I do not go around copying anyone. :smile0521:

How I shoot snipers, the same as my rifles... I don't use ADS Spam I like to aim my shoots. I hit those, feels great.
Last edited by alanmcgregor on Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby bonefisher » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:46 am

Code: Select all

#pragma METAINFO("Smooth Transition", 1, 0, "bonefisher")

/* *****************************************************************************
<cfgdesc>
[TRANSITION MOD OPTION]
color       = #349510
collapsible = 2
shortdesc    = Enable smooth transition mod that helps the transition from hip to ads. Applying your ads trigger while sweeping fast sometimes you may overturn your target which this will setup the way you want to be on target with the right adjustments.
byteoffset    = 109
bitsize        = 8
control        = radiobox
default        = 0
item        = Disabled
item        = Enable smooth transition mod.

[TRANSITION LENGTH INTO ADS]
group        = true
shortdesc    = Adjust length of transiton from hip to full ads and pass if set longer millisecond time.
byteoffset    = 110
bitsize        = 32
control        = spinbox
default        = 120
minimum        = 1
maximum        = 1000
step        = 1

[ADS CREAP]
group        = true
shortdesc    = Adjust smooth transition: 2.0 is 50% stick. 1.0 is regular operation. Adjustments 1.0 ~ 5.0
byteoffset    = 114
bitsize        = 32
control        = spinboxf
default        = 15
minimum        = 10
maximum        = 50
step        = 1
decimals    = 1
</cfgdesc>
***************************************************************************** */

uint8 transition;
fix32 adjust_into_ads;
uint32 hip_to_ads;

init
{
    pmem_load();
    transition = pmem_read(109);
    pmem_read(110, &hip_to_ads);
    pmem_read(114, &adjust_into_ads);

printf("transition: %u", transition);
    printf("hip_to_ads: %d", hip_to_ads);
    printf("adjust_into_ads: %.04f", adjust_into_ads);
}
main {
    if(transition == 1){
    if(is_active(BUTTON_8) && time_active(BUTTON_8) <= hip_to_ads){
        set_val(STICK_1_X, get_val(STICK_1_X) / adjust_into_ads);
        set_val(STICK_1_Y, get_val(STICK_1_Y) / adjust_into_ads);
    }
    }
}

Here if you want to try this! Helps with a smooth transition from hip to ads. 1.0 is normal operation and don't think you'll go pass 2.5 but does creap real slow then. I didn't put a decimal choice to go faster .5 because your going into slowing down anyway. Have tried coming back from ads to hip but didn't like it on that end so I took out. Give it a try if you like use it. Built it for APEX since I can run speedy fast on my turning which really works well and also can be used on controller side too.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:51 am

Awesome bonefisher.

Going to check it out.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby bonefisher » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:57 am

Might have to adjust depending on weapon because you really don't want the length in the run once sight comes up. I usually watch it come up in the monitor to get length right. Then tinker with speed change!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby nutsnbolts » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:39 am

alanmcgregor wrote:
nutsnbolts wrote:alanmcgregor:
... you can't use scope weapons properly. The ADS Spam is definitely very effective with every other weapon but the moment you use scope weapons, the spamming makes the scope weapons useless. Unless you're telling me that it's useable?

Don't say you can't use scopes properly like it is broken, just deactivate Auto Aim and you can use your Scope/Sniper. In that case a workaround is also required for disabling Auto-Firing or any fire mode for that matter. Ride it, enable and disable mods as needed: You can either deactivate with RELOAD + ADS or just taping Pickaxe

I understand you are asking for a different key as a workaround.

OK let's think which other button can be use to work as a regular ADS (no auto-aim). I haven't see how JK2br has implemented but I think PREVIOUS WEAPON (LB | L1) is the most intuitive button to do it because is natural option, is next to LT/L2.

If I substitute its behavior, as follows:
Taping = previous slot/weapon
Holding down = regular ADS

That might work.

Double tapping LT/L2 ? for a ADS SPAM, holding for regular ADS? - that's another option.

Using a different button?, sorry that's awkward and unnatural.

However, it might affect weapon switching speed, roof build speed because I have to filter the input. See? is not like just add more ketchup for my fries. I have to look carefully changes like these because those buttons had special code linked due the script is Build focused, not fire focused (like the gamepack)

This is a precedent that this mod was required and I do not go around copying anyone. :smile0521:

How I shoot snipers, the same as my rifles... I don't use ADS Spam I like to aim my shoots. I hit those, feels great.

Ok first off, get off the idea that I'm telling you how you should build this script and what not. I understand that there are complications by simply adding what I'm suggesting but it is all I'm doing is suggesting what I have seen done by J2KBr. I'm not saying you should copy, or whether what he implemented is awkward and what not.

Do you, do what you want, implement it, build it differently I don't care. Hell, don't take my suggestions and ignore it. I'm fine with that as well. It was a simple question and yes, I can shut the entire script off and do it that way and aim manually for my sniper shots. If that is the way then that's the way.

Maybe it's me but you seem to sound offended that I said that you can't use scopes and it's "broken" I stated before yes, I can shut off the script and work it that way I'm simply stating that this was a workaround that J2KR figured out which works without turning off the scripts/mod. Furthermore, without you knowing how his works, YOU figured it out how he did it and that he did use the the LT button as the secondary trigger with out the aim abuse.

Anyway, I like this script and spent half a day to see how this works and how this compares to J2KBr's script so if you decide you figure something out then great, if not then great continue with your other improvements.

Sorry to say this but I wasn't trying to offend or point fingers what you should copy and what not. I'm simply trying to figure out if there is any other way to use scope weapons without having to shut off the aim abuse. Perhaps I missed something or...but whatever.
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:51 am

Code: Select all

if(event_active(BUTTON_5)&&time_release(BUTTON_5)< 200){
        toggle_RT = 1;
    }else if(event_release(BUTTON_5)){
        toggle_RT = 0;
    }
    if(toggle_RT == 1){ turbo(BUTTON_5); }

you can use this type of code for the ads feature. double tap hold for normal ads and then when releasing it goes back into aim abuse. put a option there anyway...….just my two cents lol!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation