Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby Redrabbit5 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:44 pm

Relinquished wrote:anyway you could add the 90 degree build to auto build? this is what i mean https://youtu.be/4wReGF8fQ5Q?t=46s

Is pretty easy to do bro , just try and learn rotation .
Redrabbit5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby AntalGeek » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:03 pm

Hi, thanks alan, i use the last version of your script since few month now, i have update this by the new version for test the wall rush mod, but its doesnt work,, i playing with xim apex +t2. Why do you have change the button of the AIM assist on playstation L3 is for sprint, so when i would sprint my cross zoom in... i have test ur 4 aim assist mod, my crosshair shaking with all of...
thanks for ur help
AntalGeek
Corporal
Corporal

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:22 pm

You can either, use Sprint by Default option to be able to use the aim assist mods or
not enable an Aim Assist mod, and play like before, that's it.

It seems that at the end I prove my point with the Aim Assist mods, they are not helping that much; that's why I was reluctant to added to the script.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby connman » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:44 pm

Hey Everyone, new to T2... been playing with a CM. Does anyone have experience with both? Just curious if this T2 script is better than running scripts on the CM? Or is it basically the same thing? They all have pretty much the same mods available, just different activation binds... So is Alan's script somehow coded differently, that would make it better?
Thanks!
connman
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Redrabbit5 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:18 am

connman wrote:Hey Everyone, new to T2... been playing with a CM. Does anyone have experience with both? Just curious if this T2 script is better than running scripts on the CM? Or is it basically the same thing? They all have pretty much the same mods available, just different activation binds... So is Alan's script somehow coded differently, that would make it better?
Thanks!

Sure CM don’t have building part , you are late , epic now officially release insta build , alan provide to give it us some month ago .

I think T2 is better for interactive configuration menu , and for sure this script is better for building part , different hotkeys etc etc
Redrabbit5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:53 pm

Not trying to sound entitled, but I'm not lying either.

This is a professional well written script, it has a wide range compatibility and its mods blend with user gameplay without turning/on and off each mod individually, uses a lot of complex logic and tracking to achieve it.

Mod wise, all the mods on different devices are the same in essence (code wise). However Titan Two hardware allows more precision handling (timings) and its GP2 support offers tools to manipulate some events in a way to make exclusive mods.

Like Building, this script offers Turbo Instant-Build since March, now Epic replicated... so I think we are doing something right.

Then I added other mods by request of the community.

Now, on this script is very customizable I put a lot of energy to give you the option of tweak every value so the mods works for your particular setup and network connection, no need of messing with code, and thats a big feature of Titan Two and its Interactive Configuration Interface.

Besides its 100% compatibility with XIM4/APEX, Titan Two is more powerful and rapid-fire, anti-recoil type of scripts can be way faster and better on T2 than other device, due its hardware, no matter if they are using the same code... T2 can be tweak better.

This is a very reliable well written script, has been made like that thanks to community feedback. its not claim to have things like: 100% Accuracy, and Head shot, Magnetic, Aimbot and all that garbage CM said, even though this script code is superior in every way, to that so called special mods, but I'm not bullshiting.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Scachi » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:30 am

"professional" ? isn't this very close to the edge of bs ?
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:24 am

Scachi wrote:"professional" ? isn't this very close to the edge of bs ?

Even though I have a major on computer science, granted I'm not as savvy as any of you on this language platform, is my first script after all, tried my best to deliver a job well done.

You're right man, I can't call it professional because I did it for free in my spare time. :wink:
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby coldkill » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:21 am

alan its a great script and very user friendly. don't give in to the toxicity and hate. most of us appreciate your hard work and willingness to share with the community.
coldkill
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Scachi » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:19 am

coldkill wrote:alan its a great script and very user friendly. don't give in to the toxicity and hate. most of us appreciate your hard work and willingness to share with the community.

If you are referring to my post..this wasn't meant as toxicity/hate at all, I am sure alan knows that. He did understand the point of my post very well.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation