Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby Redrabbit5 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:51 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:nutsnbolts

The version previous to this one was using Dynamic AutoAim values already, and is the same as the Instant-Edit and this new one. Two versions back, the script was using manual Hold and Release values for Auto Aim (ADS Spam), is those what you are asking for?. I can bring it back as presets.

Redrabbit5
That happens because Auto Aim only kicks in when you held down R2 when L2 is hold. Might not given enough time for a full zoom-in but the lock-on should work and only for fully auto weapons. Tap-firing will never give you full zoom in.

I m holding it like insta edit + auto aim , and sure don t work properly like the other game pack , timing are completly off , I checked more times different configuration and switch back to insta edit+auto aim

I mean I use same timings for auto aim in fixed mode : ping 20~40 135 - 27 , for both gamepacks and in this full game pack auto aim work different , same mode for both , I think there is an issue about dead zone , nothing is changed in my in game config apart turbo build in game off
Redrabbit5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:01 pm

I just copy and paste the same code, to this one. No idea why is working different.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby nutsnbolts » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:05 pm

The version previous to this one was using Dynamic AutoAim values already, and is the same as the Instant-Edit and this new one. Two versions back, the script was using manual Hold and Release values for Auto Aim (ADS Spam), is those what you are asking for?. I can bring it back as presets.

Redrabbit5
That happens because Auto Aim only kicks in when you held down R2 when L2 is hold. Might not given enough time for a full zoom-in but the lock-on should work and only for fully auto weapons. Tap-firing will never give you full zoom in.

Actually to clarify. I was coming back to use/change "hold and release values for Auto aim" I didn't realized that it was taken out two versions ago. I was always using hold LT and fire setting to enable auto aim. Although it worked well for me. I finally realized (as of yesterday) why I was getting out shotgunned. Due to autism with a shotgun a person can spam his shotgun and 9 out of 10 times I would lose.

So I WAS looking to change it till you changed/added a feature to the enabling of autoaim which works for me better.

Now at Dynamic setting the autoaim doesn't seem right. I will keep trying. I guess what I was asking for was what was the FIXED values if I wanted to have the setting fixed. What was the value prior the 11.0 version to match the fixed settings.

Hopefully that makes sense.
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Redrabbit5 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:14 pm

nutsnbolts wrote:

Redrabbit5

Actually to clarify. I was coming back to use/change "hold and release values for Auto aim" I didn't realized that it was taken out two versions ago. I was always using hold LT and fire setting to enable auto aim. Although it worked well for me. I finally realized (as of yesterday) why I was getting out shotgunned. Due to autism with a shotgun a person can spam his shotgun and 9 out of 10 times I would lose.

So I WAS looking to change it till you changed/added a feature to the enabling of autoaim which works for me better.

Now at Dynamic setting the autoaim doesn't seem right. I will keep trying. I guess what I was asking for was what was the FIXED values if I wanted to have the setting fixed. What was the value prior the 11.0 version to match the fixed settings.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Try fixed mode with 135 ~ 140 25~30
Redrabbit5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby hendriegroote » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:27 pm

iff i try 2 correct my aim assist then the hold value auto returns to 154 . release wait stay as i put it but the hold value just switches back to 154. so i think there is something wrong there. i still have the old version also in a slot and playing with that one on a 90-33 just lazers people with an AR. this new 1 feels compleet different and after 4 houres of testing i cant seem 2 find the correct (perfect) setting. i think because only the release chances every time i ajusted it.
hendriegroote
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:49 pm

hey anyway to fix the insta edit ?? i got mine set to rt and it does it even when im not in build mode
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:52 am

Check your mappings, or in-game settings.

And remember your Edit and Confirm Button should be the same, and a button that you don't use for anything else.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:32 am

alanmcgregor wrote:Check your mappings, or in-game settings.

And remember your Edit and Confirm Button should be the same, and a button that you don't use for anything else.

Hmm what do u have reset and select button bind too?? As for playing with xim apex right now I have it set to reset is LT and Select is RT B is set to Switch Mode and Lift stick press is edit and confirm
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:04 am

Hi man,

My reset is LT, select RT.
Edit/Confirm = Left D-Pad.

Yep Left stick is also a good option for Edit/Confirm, specially if you enable Always Run.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:07 am

alanmcgregor wrote:Hi man,

My reset is LT, select RT.
Edit/Confirm = Left D-Pad.

Yep Left stick is also a good option for Edit/Confirm, specially if you enable Always Run.

ahh alright i notice u took out fast trap place ??? and one button mats??
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation