Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build ULTIMATE

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:46 am

Nate36 wrote:the peek shoot #2 looks really good

:smile0517: That's the one that comes on the next update. Is FaZe-Tfue method, he explained on a video, I just coded.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Takkkk » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:15 am

Got it to work!!! Yea man ghost peek 2 looks amazing. Hey Alan have u thought of trying to add turbo farming to the script? Apparently it’s a “thing” now on console.
Takkkk
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:30 am

Takkkk wrote:Got it to work!!! Yea man ghost peek 2 looks amazing. Hey Alan have u thought of trying to add turbo farming to the script? Apparently it’s a “thing” now on console.

How you fix it?
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:07 pm

Testing bonefisher's aim assist modifier.
DEMO HD
Last edited by alanmcgregor on Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby bonefisher » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:27 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:Testing bonefisher's aim assist modifier. Demo. (going to upload a higher res version).

If you get right settings it will work better than the aim abuse but both on you would be unstoppable!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Takkkk » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:42 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:
Takkkk wrote:Got it to work!!! Yea man ghost peek 2 looks amazing. Hey Alan have u thought of trying to add turbo farming to the script? Apparently it’s a “thing” now on console.

How you fix it?

Switching the output protocol to Xbox1 did the trick. U da man bro!
Takkkk
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:53 pm

bonefisher wrote:
alanmcgregor wrote:Testing bonefisher's aim assist modifier. Demo. (going to upload a higher res version).

If you get right settings it will work better than the aim abuse but both on you would be unstoppable!

Awesome.

I'm tweaking it right now. The strafe combo seems to no have effect for Fortnite AA. Well I keep tinkering hehe... awesome job man, clean effective.

Takkkk wrote:
alanmcgregor wrote:

How you fix it?

Switching the output protocol to Xbox1 did the trick. U da man bro!

Awesome, thanks for share, I'm going to added the TIP at first post.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby zombielols » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:49 pm

Okay, I'm hyped as hell now. When are you gonna release the next update?
zombielols
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:26 pm

I finish tuning up bonefisher aim assist modifier for Fortnite mechanics.

I wrote a script to try 4 different methods on fly, bonefisher, one old school (diagonal, +antirecoil), augmented hitbox, and one that a is sell for 20 euros (someone hand the code to me, yet I had no intentions to use it... just for benchmark purposes)

We have a winner: bonefishers is the best of all, hands down. Even without the ADS spam stays on target and handles recoil pretty well. No kidding.

The old school was working for hip firing, augmented hitbox was very strong for snipers, like having crazy strong aim assist... that one is use by people with tingling twitching hand pulse (health related) now I see why. The worst, the one is for sale LOL.

So, bonefisher... if you don't mind can I add your code to the Script?.

I be waiting for your approval, don't feel compromised.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby MAL8010 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:55 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:
MAL8010 wrote:Threads like this are just cringy, it's like being on the CM forums. Super aim assist, ultimate, aim boost, best script out there etc etc. Dude we get it, you're trying to make as much money as possible, a new script every week, new threads on multiple forum. Just tone down the marketing BS please!!

Wow... I don't see that coming, not expected from you MAL8010 I always respected you acknowledge your job. Every time someone ask me for the best script around I always said, go MAL's,

OK...

Let me set this clear;.. I NEVER EVER... sell anything to anyone, countless times people offers me money for scripts, never sell anything. People offer me donations never receive a cent. Some ask me for adding stuff to your script, I NEVER DID IT MAL because I respect your work, still I am.

I'm not making a cent of these, I am doing it for free because is a hobby. I run my own business in IRL unfortunately is nothing related with my major(computer science). Scripting is the closest I can get to practicing something that I love. I'm not complaing, I do pretty well on my business, so I have no need for selling anything, you can't be more wrong.

I apologize (sincerely) if over did it, or talk about it in a way that sounds like bs marketing, never was my intention. I going to change that. Redesign.

That being said, putting all things a side let me set this very clear, English is not my first language, trying to avoid misunderstandings:

- You are nobody to tell me what to do, ok? te queda claro? If you don't like it is your problem. If I want to release 3 scripts per week, I will do it OK budd?, you are the only one complain here.

I apologize to everyone if this got awkward, he should be a bit more mature and address me PM, different outcome.

I going to keep working on this script. I'm not doing it for money... let's make that clear.

Your initial scripts were 80% copy and paste of mine. You posted them on XIM forums, accepted donations then iterated on them using code from some other well known scripts, repeat. You've exhausted the XIM community so now you're back over here doing the same. It's all cool with me dude, no hate, if people see an opportunity to make easy $ they normally go for it regardless of the ethics, it's the world we live in. I no longer contribute because of it, but that's fine, but I couldn't let it slide any longer. No need to respond, I won't be returning. :)
MAL8010
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation