Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby CODE77 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:11 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:
CODE77 wrote:Where can I download the original script?

Open GTuner, go to Online Resources. Search for Fortnite, the script is: Turbo Instant-Build AIO, drag and drop the bytecode to your memory slot.

Sorry, I'm a noob. :)
Where is the bytecode? Is the script for Titan 2? I have Titan 1.
CODE77
Corporal
Corporal

Postby bonefisher » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:19 pm

CODE77 wrote:
alanmcgregor wrote:
CODE77 wrote:Where can I download the original script?

Open GTuner, go to Online Resources. Search for Fortnite, the script is: Turbo Instant-Build AIO, drag and drop the bytecode to your memory slot.

Sorry, I'm a noob. :)
Where is the bytecode? Is the script for Titan 2? I have Titan 1.

It's for Titan Two!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby CODE77 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:28 pm

Got. Thanks.
CODE77
Corporal
Corporal

Postby myfloppysac » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:25 pm

Hey Alan,

I'm fairly new here and ran across your script. I really like it I just have a few questions related to my end user experience. They really all call around the hotkeys and script activation.

First and foremost, the harvest tool being used as a hotkey to reset the script is in my very blunt opinion, obnoxious. It is the only reason I've been trying out any other scripts to be honest. Harvesting is a huge part of the game and an action that people use that often makes me either less likely to farm or more likely to forget to turn a setting back on, especially since I've turned my Titan lighting off. Some users might like this as a hotkey though, so would it be possible to have that be a setting in the Interactive Config?

The whole script activation seems unnecessary. If I have my Titan set to the scripts slot, does it not go without saying that I want to use the script. I think I read somewhere earlier that the combination activates some other things, but is there a way to streamline it?

Lastly, although I know the main focus you have here is on the building side my favorite feature is the peek shooting. It's flawlessly done. If there is a way to get this to be a feature in the main gamepack I would love to see it there. Combined with the ping-related presets your script is super easy to configure on to the device itself, I just wish the act of actually using it wasn't the one thing driving me away.

Overall thought the code seems very well executed. Good work!
myfloppysac
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby myfloppysac » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:28 pm

Basically I'd say the more setting that can be persistent via the config panel should be. I would love to be able to set autoaim to always engage upon ADS + Fire without having to enable it all the time. Also if this were the case, I wouldn't need to re-enable those setting every time I harvest something which would remove the need to change the key altogether.
myfloppysac
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:54 pm

sovoki wrote:Is this for pc only? or ps4 to i got xim apex? would it work? with xim apex?

This is for PS4/ PS4 Pro / XBoX one / XBox One X / PC (using Titan Two + XBox 1 Controller)
Last edited by alanmcgregor on Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby antithesis » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:02 pm

Here's an easy fix for scoped weapons - set Sprint as Default in Fortnite game settings. That frees up L3 as a killswitch.

Add the L3 press as a condition to the aim abuse code - if (other conditions go here && !(get_val (L3))...

The user can bind L3 wherever they want either via Xim Manager or an Input Translator. If L3 is held, ADS spam is disabled...simpler and much easier to manage than toggles.

For example, when using a scoped weapon, you frequently want to swap to a secondary weapon for follow up shots rather than wait for the reload. That's a ball-ache using toggles. You also need to remember to turn toggles on & off, which again is an issue moving to, from or within an engagement. No toggle, no problem.

Furthermore, if you see the eyeball watching you, hold L3 until they're gone to minimise the chance of being reported. Do mundane stuff or pop an emote to get them moving on from your feed.

And please remove the activation sequence - it serves no functional purpose and creates a roadblock to using the script. If the script is loaded, people want to use it.

One more suggestion - make the turn speed and/or hold time of the 1x1 editable. It currently appears to be max turn speed and a hold of around 800. It's going to vary by ping, which makes the build inconsistent, and the current speed looks inhuman, which could lead to a report. Other than that, really nice addition!
Last edited by antithesis on Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby nutsnbolts » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:06 am

antithesis wrote:Here's an easy fix for scoped weapons - set Sprint as Default in Fortnite game settings. That frees up L3 as a killswitch.

Add the L3 press as a condition to the aim abuse code - if (other conditions go here && !(get_val (L3))...

The user can bind L3 wherever they want either via Xim Manager or an Input Translator. If L3 is held, ADS spam is disabled...simpler and much easier to manage than toggles.

For example, when using a scoped weapon, you frequently want to swap to a secondary weapon for follow up shots rather than wait for the reload. That's a ball-ache using toggles. You also need to remember to turn toggles on & off, which again is an issue moving to, from or within an engagement. No toggle, no problem.

Furthermore, if you see the eyeball watching you, hold L3 until they're gone to minimise the chance of being reported. Do mundane stuff or pop an emote to get them moving on from your feed.

And please remove the activation sequence - it serves no functional purpose and creates a roadblock to using the script. If the script is loaded, people want to use it.

I'm not sure what is going on here : ) But finding out that you can now constantly sprint is a wonderful setting within fortnite that i started using a week back. I just have to stop my habit of constantly pressing the sprint button which I'm slowly stopped doing.

On the other hand, about the activation sequence. Yes, it's a bit of a pain in the butt but it's not that bad the more I use it. The thing is about the script of why we need to deactivate it is because it can't tell if you are in-game or just sitting in the lobby and deactivating the script is a necessity. However, once it's deactivated, it also deactivates the aim abuse, EAA, burst fire setting which are the three toggles I usually use. So when enabling the script again while sitting in the staging area, I'm used to turning everything on and I'm good to go.

Maybe it's me but I don't mind if I can just enable the script altogether and have the Aim Abuse, EAA, and burst setting already set on right from the start and if I want to disable any of the toggles, then I can manually do so. I think for the most part, most people do turn those settings on from the start and if you don't really want to use it, then you can deactivate it versus having to enable everything from the start. That's my suggestion for the "Activation Sequence". Like I said I'm ok as it is already. I noticed you can hold down the [RELOAD] button and enable all three things and then release [RELOAD] and it works. :)

As far as the sniping suggestion, that's another good idea. It's kinda the reverse of J2KBr. J2KBR assigned a button for trigger without AIM Abuse, here you're assigning L3 to disable aim abuse and use trigger like usual.

I'm not sure which is better when sniping on the move and whether my fingers will be playing twister to hold down L3 while running for instance. I can't picture it in my head whether that would be an issue but the suggestion I think will work either way. How often you do this sniping while running ?
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby antithesis » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:20 am

The L3 suggestion is more for m/kb users, I can see it being problematic for controllers. If you use an XB1 Elite, it could be bound to a rear paddle :) Personally, I have it bound to a foot pedal.

This kind of script is really difficult to nail for everyone, so I can empathise with alan. Toggles work, but they require mental CPU processing in the heat of battle.

As for the toggles, they should be stored in PMEM and load automatically with the script. Make them checkboxes in the Interactive Config. That's more difficult to code, Scachi's the man for that job.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby datzbrandon » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:32 am

i cant get this script to work at all.. holding both change weapons and optioons doesnt do anything :thumbsdownsmileyanim:
datzbrandon
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation