Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby icy althea » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:25 am

Do I have to hold l3 for the autoaim?
icy althea
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Redrabbit5 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:43 pm

Someone know if in replay people are able to see auto aim ? After multiple tournaments people being salty so . . .
Redrabbit5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:39 pm

icy althea wrote:Do I have to hold l3 for the autoaim?

You Auto Aim with L2|LT as normal, but when you have Aim Assist mod on and press the L3|LS this button does the aim assist mode and auto-aim with one single button, because aim assist mods works better with auto-aim. I did it like this so you don't have to press FIRE + LT + LS.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:06 pm

This is a short test run on Rapid-Twitch aim.

https://youtu.be/XUwogENWUuo

Not trying to look good, I'm not crouching... not aiming, is all the mod.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby nutsnbolts » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:46 am

alanmcgregor wrote:
icy althea wrote:Do I have to hold l3 for the autoaim?

You Auto Aim with L2|LT as normal, but when you have Aim Assist mod on and press the L3|LS this button does the aim assist mode and auto-aim with one single button, because aim assist mods works better with auto-aim. I did it like this so you don't have to press FIRE + LT + LS.

Which aim assist mods are the best? Twitch? Magnetic? Enhanced AA?

I see your twitch video but honestly I tried the same thing in-game and i completely whiffed. I have to record it. It was hilarious i completely couldn't get it to hit.
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Redrabbit5 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:38 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:This is a short test run on Rapid-Twitch aim.

https://youtu.be/XUwogENWUuo

Not trying to look good, I'm not crouching... not aiming, is all the mod.

This can be fully integrated in AFK script ? Hope no .
Redrabbit5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Relinquished » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:59 pm

hey i just bought the nav controller but im wondering how you use mouse and nav controller as in how did you bind your triangle circle r1 and stuff
Relinquished
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:32 pm

Relinquished wrote:hey i just bought the nav controller but im wondering how you use mouse and nav controller as in how did you bind your triangle circle r1 and stuff

Depends on the layout, but a mouse with plenty buttons is handy.

My Nav is map like this regarless the layout:

Reasons:
Inventory and all the D-Pad are identical, because when I enter inventory my thumb is already in the position to navigate using D-Pad buttons, but I have those in other buttons in my mouse for easier access.

Jump in the trigger allows me to move while jumping. Crouch is natural to be on the button of the movement thumbs stick.

Mouse. Depends on the Layout.
Builder Pro:
Reasons:
Even though the mouse wheel is very precise and has noticable steps, I prefer a tactil feed back button to switch between weapons. Besides, once in build mode my floor is in my thumb, Wall in my index and ramp in my middle finger, i don't need to move my finger to reach buttons is more efficient that way. My right thumb is resting on the Build button ( aka sniper button) I can panic build walls rapidly.

The Edit button next to Fire is very natural to quick editing and firing through a window.

Reload and Use is set in game on single press instead of hold. That means I can't enable mods like Auto-Fire or Auto Swap Fire, but I use these macros (mouse onboard memory) to ON/OFF mods with a single press. To turn on the Script I use the controller.

For PC Builder:

With a 5 button Mouse like my Ventus R:
Builder Pro is the only way

But again, is personal preference.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Relinquished » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:05 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:
Relinquished wrote:hey i just bought the nav controller but im wondering how you use mouse and nav controller as in how did you bind your triangle circle r1 and stuff

Depends on the layout, but a mouse with plenty buttons is handy.

My Nav is map like this regarless the layout:

Reasons:
Inventory and all the D-Pad are identical, because when I enter inventory my thumb is already in the position to navigate using D-Pad buttons, but I have those in other buttons in my mouse for easier access.

Jump in the trigger allows me to move while jumping. Crouch is natural to be on the button of the movement thumbs stick.

Mouse. Depends on the Layout.
Builder Pro:
Reasons:
Even though the mouse wheel is very precise and has noticable steps, I prefer a tactil feed back button to switch between weapons. Besides, once in build mode my floor is in my thumb, Wall in my index and ramp in my middle finger, i don't need to move my finger to reach buttons is more efficient that way. My right thumb is resting on the Build button ( aka sniper button) I can panic build walls rapidly.

The Edit button next to Fire is very natural to quick editing and firing through a window.

Reload and Use is set in game on single press instead of hold. That means I can't enable mods like Auto-Fire or Auto Swap Fire, but I use these macros (mouse onboard memory) to ON/OFF mods with a single press. To turn on the Script I use the controller.

For PC Builder:

With a 5 button Mouse like my Ventus R:
Builder Pro is the only way

But again, is personal preference.

i use pc builder with the exact same settings thank you so much for such a detailed explanation im going to set up my nav controller like that thank you so much man!!
Relinquished
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Redrabbit5 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:58 pm

Thanks for awesome explanation , I take my time for training my muscle memory . Huge work
Redrabbit5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation