Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build ULTIMATE

Postby Nate36 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:27 pm

I think its a bit of a low blow whats being said about Alan here he is only trying to help ppl like me who have no idea how to script I love seeing new stuff from him plz don't let this put you off Alan i think you guys should be helping and encouraging each other.
Nate36
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby antithesis » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:24 pm

This would also benefit from rapid-fire to control bloom at long range (so called "100% accuracy" mod). With 25ms hold and wait it doesn't badly effect SMGs and also makes pistols viable.
Last edited by antithesis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Nate36 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:26 am

Would be good to see rapid fire added.
Nate36
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:05 am

Hello again Everybody :)

I appreciated your comments and support guys. Really.

Let's move on, and not get caught by drama, is zero productive :)

antithesis;
Thanks man, your feedback and ideas has been enriching and always welcome. You know/play the game and have much experience on scripting, both valuable.

bonefisher
Your script for WWII, strafe and ADS, amplifies AA by movement, right?. I need to check out how Fortnite reacts to the strafe + ads combo. Excellent script!, the aim assist modifier part is very interesting.

About Recoil, I agree with JK2br seems game doesn't needed.

Bowl_of_weed, yup I remove completely the "Super Aim Assist" and "Aim Boost" in the next version. antithesis is right a regular ADS Spammer is enough, and can be tune by the user when Interactive Configuration version is available.

I was about to post this yesterday, and coincidentally some things that you ask are coming... (NEXT)
Last edited by alanmcgregor on Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:06 am

Incoming Changes:

3 Fire modes: Auto-Slot Swap Fire, Auto-Burst Fire, Auto-Peek Shoot.

1. Auto-Slot Swap Fire "Double Auto-Fire" wasn't working, got to off-sync easy and network/delay value dependent. I reworked is now called: Auto Slot Swap Fire or ASS Fire (LOL).

I came up with something different is the type of mods I like, those that make a task easier, half-way and still requires user intervention giving you full control. Doesn't take skill away and rewards you with an accomplish feel. I don't know if I explain myself well -rambling-

Double Auto Fire was fully automatic, didn't support pauses and reload.

ASS Fire is semi-automatic:

Press Fire and swap to the next slot automatically, Fire again and swaps to the previous slot. Simple effective, you can pause, reload and ASS Fire resume, no issues. Allows different combos, and swap between slots as fast as you can, not rely on a fixed delay value nor network issues. Works great with pistols, nade launcher, burst rifles.

2. Auto Burst Fire Mode. It will do a burst fire while the FIRE button is held down.
I played a bunch of SW Battlefront 2015, there is a burst blaster if you figured out the right timing for bursting firing is the best weapon in the game. Did it, macro it play with it for 2 years. I tested on Fortnite AR's works pretty well, increases the accuracy noticeably. Adding ADS Spammer is really good. I wonder what results we get if mix bonefisher ideas on aim assist modifers. (I'm looking into).

DEMO
Last edited by alanmcgregor on Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:44 am, edited 8 times in total.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:30 am

3. Auto-Peek Shoot. Demo (is the method #2):

About Fire modes

You one can only use one Fire mode at time and the three works with ADS Spammer, I wrote a very basic aim assist modifier (moves the cross-hairs in a diagonal) I'm not quite pleased with it... looking forward to bonefisher input.

Nate36, I hear you. The Burst Fire is rapid-fire in essence maybe not as fast as it can be but very accurate. I can include one in the next update.

And I'm clearing the code so you can tune up in the Interactive Configuration version, every delay and value needed.

To wrap it up... dropping the fluffy bs names, I did it to promote the script, I want to annoy the guy stole my code and plastered a bunch of stuff that didn't work. Is not an excuse, I like your mindset and no fall in that bs.

So... I going to drop the ULTIMATE of the name too.

As you can see this script went through several preparations. Preparations A to G weren't up to par.
But know ladies and gentlemen we finally have a working AIO Script, which we shall call: Preparation H Image

You imagine?
"Hey, dude what are you using? brah"
- Preparation H.

There is no more humble and humanizing thing that to admit it. :P
Last edited by alanmcgregor on Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:43 am, edited 8 times in total.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Takkkk » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:36 am

Man.... I can’t get this script to work... first I’m brand new to the titan two been using the Xim for the longest time. I can get game packs to work cause they show up purple on the T2... I loaded this script in memory slot one but nothing happens when I try to activate it. I just use the left side of an elite controller/G502. Idk what I’m doing wrong can anybody help?
Takkkk
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:48 am

Weird, do you connect everything as shown the picture?
Once a XB1 user told me he had a similar problem and find a fix. I think was about how he setup its T2 at the Device Configuration. I can't remember exactly, but It was something about using XB1 Protocol (not Default Protocol) and 500 Hz. Try it.

Sorry I'm at PS4. I hope more XB1 jump in and share their settings.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Takkkk » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:55 am

Yea man I’ll keep messing with it.... soooo bummed I can’t try this script rn
Takkkk
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Nate36 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:40 am

the peek shoot #2 looks really good