Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby PuckItYolo » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:11 am

alanmcgregor wrote:
PuckItYolo wrote:I'm coming over from Dota 2 and script for a website on there and had a quick question (excuse me for not viewing the API Reference on here yet), does Console Tuner have the ability to read games data such as specific weapons? Or no?

No, Titan Two only manipulates input. Reading whats happening on the game data is out of scope for any input device. That requires manipulating the game itself (access and tampering the code).

That makes sense, never scripted for console before, only PC which required us to constantly maintain an Anti-Cheat protection module as well. I'm glad I won't have to deal with that here it seems lol. Appreciate the response @alanmcgregor and @bonefisher :D Great script btw.
PuckItYolo
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby DRYOLO » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:20 am

i wish the right and left d-pad buttons could be removed from this awesome script.
they are unless with builder pro and and make it hard to use the really hard to navigate the inventory.
DRYOLO
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Shthappensbro » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:34 am

alanmcgregor wrote:
JamesCaywood wrote:
alanmcgregor wrote:Then you should do it manually, don't you think ;)

haha i font care for it tbh but if u wanna add it go far it tbh probably waste of time bc it would get patch soon you know

so i see you made it where i can change the EAA to fire only? can i still mass with the timing of it :wink:

Yeah that's the thing with glitch exploits, that's why I don't support them. Takes time to figured out timings, and you might need to tunning for your particular game (server) or time of the day. Then they patch it.

Change EAA behavior at the Interface Configurator, is under Auto Aim Section. (update the script first).

as long as i can change everything like before :wink:

look need to add aim assist mod so i can change time bro ;0 :smile0517: and can u add the ads spammer for both too firing and aiming ? not one or the other add a thing for both ? would help for hip fire panic mode xD
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:18 am

JamesCaywood wrote:look need to add aim assist mod so i can change time bro ;0 :smile0517: and can u add the ads spammer for both too firing and aiming ? not one or the other add a thing for both ? would help for hip fire panic mode xD

You want to change the timing of aim assist (bonefisher's)?

You're saying having a button to activate ADS Spam with both ADS and while firing? (like the default behavior)

So you can select in-game between the two behaviors?

ADS Spam with Hip fire? - I don't get it.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:55 am

alanmcgregor wrote:
JamesCaywood wrote:look need to add aim assist mod so i can change time bro ;0 :smile0517: and can u add the ads spammer for both too firing and aiming ? not one or the other add a thing for both ? would help for hip fire panic mode xD

You want to change the timing of aim assist (bonefisher's)?

You're saying having a button to activate ADS Spam with both ADS and while firing? (like the default behavior)

So you can select in-game between the two behaviors?

ADS Spam with Hip fire? - I don't get it.

yes bonefisher timing yes and aim abuse right have it on fire and ads so both no matter what u press actives aim abuse and i was just playing with the new setting keeps massing up anyway to turn off the build stuff just want aim abuse and aim assist if u can is fine with me have aim abuse active on fire and ads so if i just press fire it actives it and if i press ads it actives it u know :smile0517:
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby PuckItYolo » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:01 am

I know I'm way late to the party, but is there a reason the aim assist/abuse options are set to ADS or ADS+Fire? And not Fire or ADS+Fire? I'd figure the second way would be more practical in shotgun or smg situations. Or does it interfere with the fast-build code? Btw the fast build funtion double builds often for me when I can't always afford the resource loss, but I may just need to tinker with the settings more.

I'm not complaining, as I enjoy this script. Just asking. Thanks for this collaborative work btw all who have assisted.
PuckItYolo
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:33 pm

DRYOLO wrote:i wish the right and left d-pad buttons could be removed from this awesome script.
they are unless with builder pro and and make it hard to use the really hard to navigate the inventory.

Hi, DRYOLO.

I just saw your post. You are using the d-pad to navigate inventory? nobody point that out earlier.

I didn't notice because I use XIM Apex, my left stick is WASD key, so I always have precise movement on Inventory by "using the left stick". Good to know, going to look into to fix it for controller users so they have a seamless experience.

PuckItYolo wrote:... is there a reason the aim assist/abuse options are set to ADS or ADS+Fire? And not Fire or ADS+Fire? I'd figure the second way would be more practical in shotgun or smg situations. Or does it interfere with the fast-build code?.

Is set to ADS because the ADS spams works better, it requires a bit of delay to truly lock in-to target and stay lock it while tracking objectives at distance. The ADS spam only while Firing was requested to make it more subtle.

Firing and going automatically ADS + Spaming is a poor choice, for this game. IMO this is not CoD, and specially with shotguns or close range engages, because first you hinder your field of view, second people in this game jumps and moves all the time at close combat, getting automatic ADS for a split of a second will make you stiff, and overall you should HIP fire at close range... that's 101 at any shooter.

Being able to win a 1 v 1 at close combat facing directly the enemy it always be a matter of luck. In reality you should never do that... or avoid it, your positioning should be always give you the advantage, like shooting from top, peek waiting the shoot in a corner, shooting from the back... that's how you win a close combat gunfight.

OK what about panic situations? BUILD, you should always build first.

BTW, that's true any change can potentially interfere with the fast-build, but the way I wrote this script backbone allows me to keep in check potential issues.

I know the Activation sequence is kind of clunky but is intentional, is to create in the user the awareness to activate or deactivate the script (put your seat belt on). While doing this sequence... under the hood the script is turning ON input validators to avoid many desync issues and potential user errors. No other amateur script offers this detailed care.
Last edited by alanmcgregor on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:49 pm

DRYOLO wrote:i wish the right and left d-pad buttons could be removed from this awesome script.

FIXED. Now you can use D-Pad left and right to navigate at inventory. Out if it, you still have the 1 key Trap and 1 key Change materials functionality.

Thanks for point that out DRYOLO. Script is updated.

Another change:
Auto-Sprint, will be only activated or deactivated at the Interactive Configuration only. There is no point of having another on-fly toggle, for this mod.
Last edited by alanmcgregor on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Takkkk » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:54 pm

Agree, building is the most important thing in any fight.
Takkkk
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Shthappensbro » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:21 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:

FIXED. Now you can use D-Pad left and right to navigate at inventory. Out if it, you still have the 1 key Trap and 1 key Change materials functionality.

Thanks for point that out DRYOLO. Script is updated.

Another change:
Auto-Sprint, will be only activated or deactivated at the Interactive Configuration only. There is no point of having another on-fly toggle, for this mod.

should sent me a scrip like u did but with EAA on fire only and aim abuse turn on when {ads} or hip fire :) :smile0517:
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation