Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:04 pm

JamesCaywood

Make sure you custom your Edit Build Controls in-game (is a tab on controller configuration) and use a custom button (D-Pad right) to edit and confirm your builds .

As left the script on its latest version it should be no problem.

Sorry dude, I stop playing the game since August, only working providing support to the script.

Now, I moved to another games, actually deleted Fortnite BR when Red Dead Redemption 2 was released. I wanted to play it before holidays is a very busy time, for me.

Seems there is not a new game mechanic that requires this script to be tweaked/updated.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:32 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:JamesCaywood

Make sure you custom your Edit Build Controls in-game (is a tab on controller configuration) and use a custom button (D-Pad right) to edit and confirm your builds .

As left the script on its latest version it should be no problem.

Sorry dude, I stop playing the game since August, only working providing support to the script.

Now, I moved to another games, actually deleted Fortnite BR when Red Dead Redemption 2 was released. I wanted to play it before holidays is a very busy time, for me.

Seems there is not a new game mechanic that requires this script to be tweaked/updated.

Oh alright so I gotta put edit on d pad right ?? And the traps off right? Quick place traps I was putting edit on L3 press where run use to be bc I dont use that anymore got auto run on but it would edit but not confirm it too see I was trying to keep all of the use of the script like fast place traps and fast Mats change why doin fast edit

One thing I'm having hard to to set up I wanted to try PC builder pro for one button click but I dont know how to set it up ?
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Aviee » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:53 pm

This is probably a silly question, but does this work with Xim link?
Aviee
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Shthappensbro » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:11 pm

Aviee wrote:This is probably a silly question, but does this work with Xim link?

Yes xim apex and xim4 I wish he would add edit and confirm again but on L3 press since u dont need auto run it would be bad a$$
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:08 pm

You can do it James, just don't use the aim-mods mod on L3. Enable Auto-run in game and custom bind your L3 for edit and confirm ingame too.

I don't need to modify the code to make the script complaint with instant edit.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Aviee » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:21 pm

JamesCaywood wrote:
Aviee wrote:This is probably a silly question, but does this work with Xim link?

Yes xim apex and xim4 I wish he would add edit and confirm again but on L3 press since u dont need auto run it would be bad a$$

Thank you for your reply.
Aviee
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Shthappensbro » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:38 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:You can do it James, just don't use the aim-mods mod on L3. Enable Auto-run in game and custom bind your L3 for edit and confirm ingame too.

I don't need to modify the code to make the script complaint with instant edit.

Hmm doesn't work?? I tired to do it but epic doesn't have it where edit is confirm too. ?

Unless I'm missing something here ??? I change L3 to edit and when I go to edit I press l3 but to confirm I have to press B again because if I press L3 it doesn't work? What am I doing wrong?
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:21 am

On the controller layout there is a tab for editing build controls, in the middle. Is Combat, Build and Custom or something like that I don't remember correctly.

This: https://youtu.be/eVzSJthh9Lg?t=66
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:36 am

alanmcgregor wrote:On the controller layout there is a tab for editing build controls, in the middle. Is Combat, Build and Custom or something like that I don't remember correctly.

This: https://youtu.be/eVzSJthh9Lg?t=66

Yes see he has to use another button to confirm I was trying to eliminate one extra press you know for L3 to edit & Confirm you know what I'm saying? And wouldn't I different confirm button throw off system? Bc once ur in build mode ? Goes red ??
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:25 am

No, dude he is doing what you want... he explains using L3 for edit and confirm... you didn't see the video.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation