Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:54 pm

davebruno wrote:Is there a way to get this working with a setup which looks like this:

Keyboard & Mouse > PC > T2 > Apex > PS4?

I'm asking as I currently use Xim Link but I can feel the macros are slow and I'm getting out built by controllers since the instant build setting..

I also see that the code cannot be customised, is there no way to use custom delays with this script then? As I find I can work with lower delays than most people..

Thanks,

Dave

For playing on PC, the setup should be:
(M&KB, Controller) -> XIM Hub -> XIM ->(Input A) Titan Two -> PC

All Script delays can be customize at the Interactive Interface Configuration.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby davebruno » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:11 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:
davebruno wrote:Is there a way to get this working with a setup which looks like this:

Keyboard & Mouse > PC > T2 > Apex > PS4?

I'm asking as I currently use Xim Link but I can feel the macros are slow and I'm getting out built by controllers since the instant build setting..

I also see that the code cannot be customised, is there no way to use custom delays with this script then? As I find I can work with lower delays than most people..

Thanks,

Dave

For playing on PC, the setup should be:
(M&KB, Controller) -> XIM Hub -> XIM ->(Input A) Titan Two -> PC

All Script delays can be customize at the Interactive Interface Configuration.

Any way to get this to work with m&kb into pc direct? I just dont want to end up with two mice and two keyboards on my desk again..
davebruno
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:22 pm

Get a USB Switch or use XIM link as USB Switch
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby xb1 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:59 pm

Amazing script Alan. Thank you!
Quick question. Does the first weapon swap from build mode to combat also affect confirming edits?

Just checking it, first weapon always works from build to combat, but during edit confirmations it goes to the next weapon (example from second to third inventory spot if you had your second weapon drawn before starting edit). Is this the case?

Thanks sir!
xb1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alienhomie » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:55 pm

any one has a good setup that i can use to set up my titan 2 :ashamed: or is there any pic that shows step by step setting up the scrip
alienhomie
Private
Private

Postby xb1 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:00 pm

For Alan’s script, open Gtuner then drag and drop his script into an open memory slot. After that click the interactive configuration (looks like a gear symbol) which opens a menu for tweaking the scripts capabilities
xb1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby smittyj77 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:09 pm

I just have a question about Auto Aim, does Auto Aim work on this script? I can get the part to work where it zooms in and out on someone like you are clicking the LT a bunch of times (XBOX ONE) and it seems to hit shots, but is there a auto aim that will hit headshots or auto track the enemy?

If this is possible can someone please tell me how to set this up or point me in the direction to set it up.

Thanks
smittyj77
Corporal
Corporal

Postby brickandlace » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:34 pm

How can I tune the Auto-Aim Hold Delay and Release Wait more precisely to my latency? I usually get between 50-80ms and I use that quick preset but I would like to make it more accurate if possible. I am using a Xim Apex with the Titan Two on PC.

Also, does anyone feel like Aim Assist has been drastically nerfed recently even though they said they undid the change in the last patch?
brickandlace
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby xb1 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:36 am

JamIsJam wrote:How can I tune the Auto-Aim Hold Delay and Release Wait more precisely to my latency? I usually get between 50-80ms and I use that quick preset but I would like to make it more accurate if possible. I am using a Xim Apex with the Titan Two on PC.

Also, does anyone feel like Aim Assist has been drastically nerfed recently even though they said they undid the change in the last patch?

The interactive configuration (looks like gear) menu you can change the timing. I think it’s 127 ms for the 50 ping preset.

Yes aim assist and ADS spam were nerfed hard, then after the reset still somewhat nerfed
xb1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:15 am

xb1 wrote:Amazing script Alan. Thank you!
Quick question. Does the first weapon swap from build mode to combat also affect confirming edits?

Glad you liked it, I strongly recommend if you are using Instant-Edit make the same button to Edit a build to be your Confirm button also, you can set this on your in-game options custom controls, press R2|RT or L2|LT to go to the build confirm options.

Avoid using Circle|B for confirming builds, when you are editing with a different button. This button is been track carefully for the script to make mods available when needed, and any unexpected action like that can make it off-sync.

NOTICE: Edit a build with Circle|B button by holding down for a few seconds and confirm with it, the default option is supported.

smittyj77 wrote:I just have a question about Auto Aim, does Auto Aim work on this script? I can get the part to work where it zooms in and out on someone like you are clicking the LT a bunch of times (XBOX ONE) and it seems to hit shots, but is there a auto aim that will hit headshots or auto track the enemy?

If this is possible can someone please tell me how to set this up or point me in the direction to set it up.

Thanks

As xb1 mentioned ADS Spam has been heavly nerfed, Auto Aim does work in some extent, but no as well as before.

And even when was working 100%, don't let you get trick for people claiming that its auto-aim tracks to hit headshots, that's a lie, they want to sell you something. This is the thing you guys must understand, Titan Two only does automatic inputs, is running on blind, Titan Two can't see what is happen in the game, OK it can't retrieve visual info from it only reads inputs from the controller. Doing an algorithm that tracks headshots requires get access to the game code and to read the geometric of the hitbox and interpolate the head frame... that is not possible and is illegal. What some guys do with scripts is spamming ADS, abusing of ingames lock-on and then add some joystick noise to try to guess the head, but doesn't track it. And after this nerfed (needed) is not possible and if you are using mouse this stick noise will mess your aim, this is more for joystick users. So be aware and don't let people scam you.

alienhomie wrote:any one has a good setup that i can use to set up my titan 2 :ashamed: or is there any pic that shows step by step setting up the scrip

Go to the first page, there is a well simplify explained guide with pictures and all you need to know about using this script :smile0517:
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation