Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby rlatpwo123 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:14 pm

alan!! script very good and work perfect thank you!! however hold reload and press fire (brust fire) not work,,,!! lol..

Can't you make this work?..thank you
rlatpwo123
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby juniorsmsa » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:42 pm

For the life of me, I can’t get this script to work. I’ve tried for hours and hours and the only thing that functions properly is the dpad actions. This is the only script I’ve ever had an issue with. I’m on PS4 btw
juniorsmsa
Private
Private

Postby Nate36 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:02 am

IS there a way to take out auto sprint and double pump as they keep activating and annoying me?
do I have to have xim apex set to 500hz?
Nate36
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby froggy » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:47 am

Nate36 wrote:IS there a way to take out auto sprint and double pump as they keep activating and annoying me?

Auto-sprint is NOT automatically enabled. If you don't want it, don't enable it.

Regarding your 500hz question...I'm trying to get clarification on that too. I was under the impression that the Titan2 can handle 1000Hz polling rate.
froggy
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby antithesis » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:29 am

juniorsmsa wrote:For the life of me, I can’t get this script to work. I’ve tried for hours and hours and the only thing that functions properly is the dpad actions. This is the only script I’ve ever had an issue with. I’m on PS4 btw

Activate by holding L1 + R1, then click OPTIONS. For XB1, use equivalent buttons.

froggy wrote:Regarding your 500hz question...I'm trying to get clarification on that too. I was under the impression that the Titan2 can handle 1000Hz polling rate.

T2 supports 1000Hz polling on Apex in the Apex > T2 configuration. In this case, m, kb and controller are plugged into the Apex hub.

If however you have the mouse attached to the T2 in the T2 > Apex configuration, I believe you need to set polling on all devices to 500Hz as T2 can't pass-through the mouse at 1000Hz.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby froggy » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:59 am

antithesis wrote:
T2 supports 1000Hz polling on Apex in the Apex > T2 configuration. In this case, m, kb and controller are plugged into the Apex hub.

If however you have the mouse attached to the T2 in the T2 > Apex configuration, I believe you need to set polling on all devices to 500Hz as T2 can't pass-through the mouse at 1000Hz.

Thanks for the reply mate. Glad to hear that...I'll keep my 1000Hz polling rates then.

On a side note...is this the script you're using with your Fragpedals building setup that you were talking about recently? And have you posted the extra script anywhere, that fixes the Fragpedal issue?
I tried sending you a PM a few days ago on this forum but it's still stuck in the outbox, LOL.
froggy
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Nate36 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:32 am

froggy wrote:
Nate36 wrote:IS there a way to take out auto sprint and double pump as they keep activating and annoying me?

Auto-sprint is NOT automatically enabled. If you don't want it, don't enable it.

Regarding your 500hz question...I'm trying to get clarification on that too. I was under the impression that the Titan2 can handle 1000Hz polling rate.

yea I no that but I keep accidently activating for example in a fight reloading and jumping at the same time will turn double pump on and that is real annoying costs me fights and auto sprint does to when opening something and sprinting away it activates.
would be good to have the option to turn these off all together.
Nate36
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Takkkk » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:52 am

Yea he’s right the double pump activates all the time by mistake cause I often jump and reload in game a lot... just habit. The new ghost peak is a game changer though. Great work!!
Takkkk
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Nate36 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:48 am

Hey alan could you plz make a way to get rid of double pump its really getting me into trouble.
Nate36
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby pruhstige » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:54 pm

The inconsistency in this script makes it useless! You never know when the script will be out of sync I Have seen it as bad as 10-20 times a game!!

I was in a build fight and it stopped working!

It is a joke
pruhstige
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation