Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:52 am

Library? at GTuner Online Resources or the GPC Reference guide, I don't think so right? search at GPC Library without luck. :/

UPDATE: Found it.

:sighs: so tired... tho.

BRING UP THE COFFE WOMAN!!

// Joking she kill me if I said woman at higher than 30dB

Yeah... I will wait
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Nate36 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:25 am

alanmcgregor wrote:Library? at GTuner Online Resources or the GPC Reference guide, I don't think so right? search at GPC Library without luck. :/

UPDATE: Found it.

:sighs: so tired... tho.

BRING UP THE COFFE WOMAN!!

// Joking she kill me if I said woman at higher than 30dB

Yeah... I will wait

Lol bro
Nate36
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:56 am

The Interactive Configuration Version is LIVE, thanks to Scachi for the support :innocent_smile_1: :smile0202:

I strongly recommend you to use that one, so you can tune up your delay timings if you have fast internet conection with lower ping (lower than 50ms) might worth to tighten the delays.

General Suggestions:
In general the "short delays" can't be lower than 10ms.

Delays "between something" or "same button" are about 60ms can be lowered to 40ms

WEAPON "ADS Hold Delay" / WEAPON "ADS Release Delay" is for tuning your ADS Spammer (Aim Abuse)
works great with
89 / 12 fast connection
100 /17 on avg connections,
150 / 18, 220 / 20 for lower connections.

Peek Shoot values for faster connections: 15, 10, 95

Anyways, experiment and find the best timings for you

Enjoy and have fun! :smile0517:
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby zombielols » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:06 am

Is it possible to use the aim assist enhancer and aim abuse together? Btw nice work on this script.
zombielols
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:25 pm

Thanky.

Yes, you can use both at the same time.

That combo is really good for some weapons, like the dual pistols, shotguns no so much for the single pistol.

Here is a testing of the aim assist modifiers. I over shoot because I was using a auto-firing macro a to discard a variable.
Demo.

About the Aim Assist Modifiers:
EAA + AA at close combat shreds,
EAA great shotguns.
AA + Auto Burst Fire best for Burst Rifles.
Aim Abuse overall a best bet great for close to medium range and rifles except sniper and scope weapons of course.

But, don't take my word for it, I haven't playing for real, that much using the script only testing it.

We need to figured out I think. So, please share your findings. :)
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby bonefisher » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:00 pm

Aim Abuse is for straight dead movement and Aim Assist is for cross movement but if you throw your aim up behind them it won't work.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build ULTIMATE

Postby drpapachino » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:30 am

MAL8010 wrote:
alanmcgregor wrote:
MAL8010 wrote:Threads like this are just cringy, it's like being on the CM forums. Super aim assist, ultimate, aim boost, best script out there etc etc. Dude we get it, you're trying to make as much money as possible, a new script every week, new threads on multiple forum. Just tone down the marketing BS please!!

Wow... I don't see that coming, not expected from you MAL8010 I always respected you acknowledge your job. Every time someone ask me for the best script around I always said, go MAL's,

OK...

Let me set this clear;.. I NEVER EVER... sell anything to anyone, countless times people offers me money for scripts, never sell anything. People offer me donations never receive a cent. Some ask me for adding stuff to your script, I NEVER DID IT MAL because I respect your work, still I am.

I'm not making a cent of these, I am doing it for free because is a hobby. I run my own business in IRL unfortunately is nothing related with my major(computer science). Scripting is the closest I can get to practicing something that I love. I'm not complaing, I do pretty well on my business, so I have no need for selling anything, you can't be more wrong.

I apologize (sincerely) if over did it, or talk about it in a way that sounds like bs marketing, never was my intention. I going to change that. Redesign.

That being said, putting all things a side let me set this very clear, English is not my first language, trying to avoid misunderstandings:

- You are nobody to tell me what to do, ok? te queda claro? If you don't like it is your problem. If I want to release 3 scripts per week, I will do it OK budd?, you are the only one complain here.

I apologize to everyone if this got awkward, he should be a bit more mature and address me PM, different outcome.

I going to keep working on this script. I'm not doing it for money... let's make that clear.

Your initial scripts were 80% copy and paste of mine. You posted them on XIM forums, accepted donations then iterated on them using code from some other well known scripts, repeat. You've exhausted the XIM community so now you're back over here doing the same. It's all cool with me dude, no hate, if people see an opportunity to make easy $ they normally go for it regardless of the ethics, it's the world we live in. I no longer contribute because of it, but that's fine, but I couldn't let it slide any longer. No need to respond, I won't be returning. :)

Holy shit what a miserable asshole. "It's all cool with me dude, no hate", while he calls the guys thread cringy af out of no where. Good riddance you disingenuous piece of shit.
Have had multiple interactions with Alan, he is nothing but passionate and helpful. A very nice person.
You know he even put your name in his script saying "to MAL8010 thank you for inspire me to write scripts"
Glad you won't be posting in here anymore.
And btw your script is shit. I've tweaked the timings 1000x and there is no way the switch weapons will EVER work properly. So, bye you deplorable failure. Don't let the door hit you on the way out you little whiny basement dwelling mouth-breathing bitch. GTFO.
:smile0202: :smile0203: :joia: :smile0208: :smile0517:
drpapachino
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:09 am

Please, don't bash him. I don't know why he got such a bad blood on me and frankly, I don't care at this point.

Yes, I mention him on the credits of my script. Should I remove his mention?, no. Independently of this misunderstanding, he really inspire me to start scripting.

I invite you to stay out of drama (I include myself).

Now, that you mention about the Direct Slot selection.

I'm afraid that's a really hard thing to pull it off. Code wise, is not really. The big issue is the game and how the slot management works. Is not like the building pieces where we always have 4 slots fill, and we can move in a sequentially or randomly thanks to Builder Pro. The slots items are completely random, sometimes are empty slots between, or randomly changes or when you drop, any item specially the last item from the far left, the game switches to pickaxe arbitrary, that type of behavior is not possible for the script to handle in a reliable way and it will need a lot of user intervention and resetting. Also can be prone to fail due a spike of network lag. You will be better by navigating through the slots manually as usual.

Tried a bunch of things... the best thing I came up, is a hotkey that exits build mode directly to the current slot, regardless if you had the pickaxe or gun before entering build mode. Is not perfect is susceptible to fail due the random change to pickaxe due dropping the last item, it can be fix by pressing pickaxe afterwards. Is better and less high maintenance that any direct slot emulation I tried.

I prefer pull all my effort on avoid as many glitches and off-sync issues as I can. Let me tell you: this script 80% of is code is: input validation, prevent errors, handling is user input, variables that supervise and blocks things that can break the script. I archive this, thanks to many feedback I got from the community, help me to make it very strong.
My goal is: this script do not disrupt your gameplay.

That being said, I won't provide a Direct Slot selection mod or any other mod that potentially became a hindrance.

I hope Epic fix it as well as they didit with the building part.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby drpapachino » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:02 am

alanmcgregor wrote:Please, don't bash him. I don't know why he got such a bad blood on me and frankly, I don't care at this point.

Yes, I mention him on the credits of my script. Should I remove his mention?, no. Independently of this misunderstanding, he really inspire me to start scripting.

I invite you to stay out of drama (I include myself).

Now, that you mention about the Direct Slot selection.

I'm afraid that's a really hard thing to pull it off. Code wise, is not really. The big issue is the game and how the slot management works. Is not like the building pieces where we always have 4 slots fill, and we can move in a sequentially or randomly thanks to Builder Pro. The slots items are completely random, sometimes are empty slots between, or randomly changes or when you drop, any item specially the last item from the far left, the game switches to pickaxe arbitrary, that type of behavior is not possible for the script to handle in a reliable way and it will need a lot of user intervention and resetting. Also can be prone to fail due a spike of network lag. You will be better by navigating through the slots manually as usual.

Tried a bunch of things... the best thing I came up, is a hotkey that exits build mode directly to the current slot, regardless if you had the pickaxe or gun before entering build mode. Is not perfect is susceptible to fail due the random change to pickaxe due dropping the last item, it can be fix by pressing pickaxe afterwards. Is better and less high maintenance that any direct slot emulation I tried.

I prefer pull all my effort on avoid as many glitches and off-sync issues as I can. Let me tell you: this script 80% of is code is: input validation, prevent errors, handling is user input, variables that supervise and blocks things that can break the script. I archive this, thanks to many feedback I got from the community, help me to make it very strong.
My goal is: this script do not disrupt your gameplay.

That being said, I won't provide a Direct Slot selection mod or any other mod that potentially became a hindrance.

I hope Epic fix it as well as they didit with the building part.

I don't care. Little shits like him get what's coming to them.

I was not criticizing your script. I was criticizint MAL's. Your script is amazing. He is a jealous little cunt for coming in here and out of NOWHERE shitting all over you calling you cringy while he pretends there's "no hate". He's a typical internet asperger's socially stunted fuckwad.

You, Alan? You're awesome.
drpapachino
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby froggy » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:08 am

alanmcgregor wrote:
XBX1 / XB1X: Device Config is set to:
Output Protocol: USB Xbox One
Output Polling Rate: Protocol's Default, (XIM APEX Users: from 500Hz to 125Hz)

So there's no way to use a XIM Apex with Titan2 on xbox one at 1000Hz polling rate with this script?
froggy
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation