Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby Shthappensbro » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:39 am

alanmcgregor wrote:No, dude he is doing what you want... he explains using L3 for edit and confirm... you didn't see the video.

Hmm I'll have to watch it again bc when I set l3 to edit and it doesn't confirm it maybe I'm doing it wrong ? And wouldn't that make the strip more off Sync ? Too
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Aviee » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:37 am

Hi Alanmcgregor, I am fairly knew to titan two and I have been using your playing around with your script all day yesterday. Overall I love and appreciate the work you have put into this. I have one question that either I am missunderstanding or not using properly. Direct Slot1 button is suppose to go to the pickaxe or weapon slot?
Aviee
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Aviee » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:54 am

For example, when I press the circle button to exit from building mode it goes to not to slot 1 only if i have the pixaxe selected. It will 1 slot over depending on the slot I have selected.
Aviee
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:14 pm

It should go to slot one, regardless if you are on pickaxe or slot before enter build mode.

What it could be happening is, that you need to try a different timing. Mods are timing sensitive, and varies from connections, that's why I provide a custom values for it. Go playground and find the right timing for you.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Silktouch » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:41 pm

Thanks for your work, it looks amazing, but I cant get the "Exclusive One Button Build
> PC Builder. Direct build buttons for pieces like on PC." to work.

I check the "PC-Builder" in the settings and use a translator for my binds (extra mouse buttons for wall, ramp, floor - dpad down, up...).

But when I press the button, nothing happens.

At the moment I have this setup:
Mouse/Keyboard into TITAN2 into USB HUB into XIM Apex into PS4

I hope you can help me.
Silktouch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Aviee » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:33 pm

Silktouch wrote:Thanks for your work, it looks amazing, but I cant get the "Exclusive One Button Build

I check the "PC-Builder" in the settings and use a translator for my binds (extra mouse buttons for wall, ramp, floor - dpad down, up...).

I hope you can help me.

You do not need a translater if you are using an xim apex. I am doing the same thing and I have not had any issues. I presume this is the issue you are experiencing? Remove the translater and follow the setup for xim and you will be good.

Also Alan, I did what you recommended and got it working. Thank you
Aviee
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Silktouch » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:15 pm

Aviee wrote:
Silktouch wrote:Thanks for your work, it looks amazing, but I cant get the "Exclusive One Button Build

I hope you can help me.

You do not need a translater if you are using an xim apex. I am doing the same thing and I have not had any issues. I presume this is the issue you are experiencing? Remove the translater and follow the setup for xim and you will be good.

Also Alan, I did what you recommended and got it working. Thank you

Thanks, but your setup is exactly same mine? Like TITAN into Apex and Apex into PS4? Because when I load the script, I can do nothing - mouse and keyboard dont work (I think because there isnt a input translator).
Silktouch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Aviee » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:08 am

I apologize for the confusion. What I meant is I am using the same components as you.

Xim apex is your input translater for you mouse and keyboard into controller commands.

What your setup should be is Ps4 Controller and Mouse and Keyboard plug into Xim Apex. Xim Apex plugs into port 1/A on the TItan Two. The Titan two plugs into the ps4. There is a detailed picture on the first page of this post how your setup is suppose to be depending on the devices you are using.
Aviee
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Silktouch » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:56 am

Aviee wrote:I apologize for the confusion. What I meant is I am using the same components as you.

Xim apex is your input translater for you mouse and keyboard into controller commands.

What your setup should be is Ps4 Controller and Mouse and Keyboard plug into Xim Apex. Xim Apex plugs into port 1/A on the TItan Two. The Titan two plugs into the ps4. There is a detailed picture on the first page of this post how your setup is suppose to be depending on the devices you are using.

Thanks a lot! The script works fine now.
I have only one problem, I set edit to L3, but there is a problem now with the aim-abuse, because it triggers too with L3, you know what I can do there?
Silktouch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Aviee » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:26 am

You're welcome! I have not messed with it, but I know the previous two pages 103 and 104 Alan and James were talking about it. Not sure if James was able to figure it out but it might help you.
Aviee
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation