Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby jw48152 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:46 pm

hey would you be willing to update this script to the new method of swap fire shotgun?

now its (shoot -> reload -> swap shotgun -> shoot)
jw48152
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:47 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:Hi, my script is on bytecode, meaning it can't be changed or merged, adding or changing it requires writing the source code, which has more than 2000 lines already and I'm not using funny comments and ASCII nonsense. :)

This "100% Accuracy" or "Perfect Accuracy" thingy is a overhype mod, which is a simple very slow burst fire. Is not 100% efficient don't fall for that, the name is to get people's money. Firing slowly while ADS spamming (Auto-aim) does the trick.

TurboInstant-Build Script is versatile enough, you can create this Perfect Accuracy stuff, by setting up Auto-Fire and use a very long Release Delay like 350ms.

Glad that you like my script, I put a lot of hours on it although some people demerit my work, I tried my best to make a solid quality script. I know there is new mechanics asking for script to be revisited but I'm a one man operation, the demand is huge and the effort and time that requires, to deliver at the level I like and have delivered, isn't feasible to be done for free.

So I thinking of, doing a last update and remove the Script for good.

>Downloading the game right now<
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:58 pm

jw48152 wrote:hey would you be willing to update this script to the new method of swap fire shotgun?

now its (shoot -> reload -> swap shotgun -> shoot)

I watched some videos on how to do it, hurts my eyes... never saw how childish this game has become hehehe a bunch of kids explaining it.

Well, is a glitch it will get patch in no time.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:19 am

All right, I load the game again and test the script.

Still pretty solid, I left it on a good shape. Mods still working.

I don't get why a few fellas had trouble with the Edit build. It shouldn't be any problem if you are using Left-D Pad to Edit and Confirm your edits, also no mods should be working on this button, like the One button Traps.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby ugr3 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:23 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:All right, I load the game again and test the script.

Still pretty solid, I left it on a good shape. Mods still working.

I don't get why a few fellas had trouble with the Edit build. It shouldn't be any problem if you are using Left-D Pad to Edit and Confirm your edits, also no mods should be working on this button, like the One button Traps.

Pls alan can u add 1 button 1 piece build with builder pro pls? And an other thing, when i reload weapons and i hold jump, script start swap mode..
ugr3
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:00 pm

ugr3 wrote:Pls alan can u add 1 button 1 piece build with builder pro pls? And an other thing, when i reload weapons and i hold jump, script start swap mode..

That Auto Swap Fire activation has been problematic for some who has the habit of let the reload button held when jumping. The issue is how to activate it in a heat of a battle. The easy patch is use OPTIONS instead of X|A, that avoid accidental activation but is a very weird clunky way to enable a mod, Hold Square|X press OPTIONS.

One button build.

What do you mean exactly?.
- A button that you press and builds a piece instantaneously and....
A) you get back to combat mode? or
B) you remain on build mode, so you can keep building and need to press the build button to exit to combat mode.

A) As a panic wall, make sense. For regular building? not at all, it will have a huge slowdown due the exiting to combat mode after building a single wall. I disagree with the official gamepack on this approach. The Reason is: this auto build stuff is not reliable because the terrain is irregular or something can be in your way... so the piece you want to build by one button press might not be place where you needed or build at all (due an obstacle). That's why we need the preview-confirm mechanic.

B) 6 versions earlier, we had a Builder Pro hybrid with PC Builder layout. Meaning it has 3 direct build pieces, you press one button a piece will be build instantaneously and you remain on build mode to keep building as usual with Builder Pro controls. That layout felt awkward for most people, had a backlash because those buttons are handy to use other mods so I dropped.

PC Builder is the successful way to have one-button piece, but the building is like on PC; you press the wall button a wall will be build, press stair for a stair... want more stairs?, press or hold the stair button or press the fire button. ADS button for change mats.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:21 pm

Should I remove the aim assist mods?, is anybody using it successfully?
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:03 pm

I wouldn't waste you're time on the new double pump glitch there patching it if not already and no I dont use the aim assist mods I find it to hard to work how to activate it lol same with rapid fire I cant use I got edit as sprint post to be l3? Press down with rapid fire I cant edit bc rapid fire stays on.
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:18 pm

Yep, I agree.

Aim Assist mods, I added due people requesting, I was never convince on its functionality worth the management. Tried again and it seems its effect is nerfed completely due the constant changes on aim assist.

I can add "Perfect/100% Accuracy" thingy (Slow burst) to the Auto-Fire options.
Last edited by alanmcgregor on Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:21 pm

Alright yah there aim weird some times I feel like aim in and out doesn't work sometimes
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation