Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby Shthappensbro » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:24 pm

havent been on in forever took a Break lol does this have the short keys for the pad ???? you had me get aawhile back???

is it updated too ?? seen last update is like 3 months ago?

Played for about 10 hrs of fortnite. Yesterday and haven't played fortnite in 6 months I can tell u it's way different now I suck at building lmfaoo and tbh the aim assist doesn't work good might have to be retuned or something just feels off to me. Could be me tho lol. I wanna know how ppl can edit so fast holy shit lol sometimes I think there using some kinda mods or something
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:15 am

OK, after seen the poll results.

Heads up, in if you want to backup your current script version
after 48hrs I going to remove the instant-build.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:02 am

alanmcgregor wrote:OK, after seen the poll results.

tbh the insta build is better to have but it really doesnt matter lol like i know the game has turbo build but if u hold down two buttons in the game why need building mode say floor and roofs it well one build one thning. as ur script it well build both really fast. thats the only good thing ive test it lol
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby stbobo » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:18 am

hi Alan I am using gturner mac verision .how could I back up old script by Mac.thks
stbobo
Corporal
Corporal

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:33 pm

Load your script on a Slot at the SD Card (4 to 9 slot). Then, read the SD card on your mac and you will see at this directory location:
SDCARD\TITAN TWO\MEMSLOT\ the files 4.gbc and 4.gpm, where 4 is then number of the slot where the script was loaded. Backup those two files, save it on the cloud or where ever you want. If you delete the script from the SD-Card you can always restore it by copying right back to that folder on your SD-Card.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:36 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:Load your script on a Slot at the SD Card (4 to 9 slot). Then, read the SD card on your mac and you will see at this directory location:
SDCARD\TITAN TWO\MEMSLOT\ the files 4.gbc and 4.gpm, where 4 is then number of the slot where the script was loaded. Backup those two files, save it on the cloud or where ever you want. If you delete the script from the SD-Card you can always restore it by copying right back to that folder on your SD-Card.

tbh id just keep it as it is bc ur turbo build helps in some spots u need it u know
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby stbobo » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:24 am

alanmcgregor wrote:Load your script on a Slot at the SD Card (4 to 9 slot). Then, read the SD card on your mac and you will see at this directory location:

thank u very much Alan :smile0203:
stbobo
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Shthappensbro » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:52 am

Hmm for the keypads script what about adding quick switch ramp rush between 1x1 ? And then the rapid fire from 100% accuracy to pistol rapid fire? And what about turning on fire shoot ramp ? And shoot floor ?
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:57 am

hey any way u can inprove The insta shot floor insta shoot wall ? like say dpad down is wall not in build mode it shots then wall but in build mode it doesnt work it does the ramp rush u know
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby kozmonot » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:19 am

I'm using g502 and xim apex andI'm using a macro for build with one click (build mode-l2-build mode). Can I continue building stairs by holding down the macro key with titan two? I will buy if possible.
kozmonot
Private First Class
Private First Class

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation