Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby Gamer416 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:34 pm

Like it wont go back to crouch position after a shot. It just makes the character jump up once and doesnt go bqck down to crouch.pless help
Gamer416
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Dima1 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:47 pm

Lol dude you didn’t understand me,I mean I can help you with values or builders from CM scripts and it’s all free.I don’t sell scripts I trying help people’s and me)
Dima1
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:03 pm

How can I make you understand that anything that CM scripts are lower quality than what we have implemented here, just for the very reason that T2 is far superior device?

As I said to you before, if you are willing to share something, posted I can look into it, I don't understand why all this hush-hush stuff.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby PillePalle » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:42 am

alanmcgregor wrote:
Now, about Instant Edit..

b)PC Builder.
L3|LS should be your Instant Edit and Confirm button, and Sprint as Default most be ON to be able to sprint, walk is not possible.

Hello Alan, i did this.
When I'm not in Buildmode it works very well. When im in Buildmode and use Edit, Confirm the sctipt mess up.
Best regards
PillePalle
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Intrickit27 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:29 pm

I believe Epic has patched your script already Alan. Worked fine yesterday and for a little while today. Now it spams ads without me pressing anything. It only does it when you have a weapon equipped.
Intrickit27
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:51 pm

Intrickit27 wrote:I believe Epic has patched your script already Alan. Worked fine yesterday and for a little while today. Now it spams ads without me pressing anything. It only does it when you have a weapon equipped.

Scripts are not detectable, check your setup.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Intrickit27 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:49 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:
Intrickit27 wrote:I believe Epic has patched your script already Alan. Worked fine yesterday and for a little while today. Now it spams ads without me pressing anything. It only does it when you have a weapon equipped.

Scripts are not detectable, check your setup.
I changed nothing except my joystick deadzone on my apex. It still worked after that. Just tried it with T2 only and it's working. I'm fine with that.
Intrickit27
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Gamer416 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:59 pm

Just wondering how you fire the automatics like the smg and p90 with the 100percent accuracy mod? You turn it off before a shot gun blast?

Thanks

XIM4_user wrote:
smittyj77 wrote:
XIM4_user wrote:Here’s a clip of me using this script on Xbox One. Recorded today, so post ADS changes. I’d say it still works great, but for medium to long range shots I try to keep it to two round bursts.

https://youtu.be/I9ibA4wnlag

Have you changed any of the default settings for ADS or auto aim in the script? Mine doesn't seem to work that good, maybe it needs some fine tuning?

If you have changed anything let me know, Id like to get mine closer to what you have.

Thanks

Here is a screenshot of my settings for the script:

https://i.imgur.com/5m1TBr5.png

Notice I also use the 100% accuracy mod.

My mouse is a Razer Naga Trinity with the 12-button numpad attachment and I use XIM Link for convenience. I use 6000 DPI (also set to 6000 DPI in Gtuner settings), and max X/Y sensitivity in-game, and 0.75 scoped sensitivity. That clip was a highlight, unfortunately I don't pop off like that all the time. But overall the ADS spam part of the script takes some getting used to, before and after any recent ADS changes. I've probably used this script for about 80 hours worth of gameplay, and its been a process of slowly refining the mix between the delay settings in the script, mouse DPI, XIM sensitivity and in-game sensitivity.

With my settings for this script at least, and my ping ranging around 30-45, the ADS spamming works best with the SCAR, AR, SMG and P90 and the Pump. For best results with any long range shots with the AR/SCAR, I only let the script spam ADS (bloom) in 2-3 round burst, any longer and it doesn't help at all for me. The SMG and P90 are beast in close range with the ADS spam. The AK doesn't work at all with the ADS spam, and I usually tap the ADS spam+fire buttons once at a time (at the same time) for best results when I get stuck with an AK only. The ADS spamming works well for the pistol too if you can try to fire your shots as the ADS zones in all the way.
Gamer416
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Gamer416 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:16 pm

Hi how is everyone? Ive been reading posts from here religioisly for a week now.

I have got the aa settings down. I dont know which fire setting to use. Currently i use the pistol one and turn it on when i got the pistol and turn off. Cause it messes my other automatic weapons.

But i have been reading and seeing many ppl use the 100% accuracy mod. I havnt experimented enough to see the effectiveness yet, cause i havnt gotten used to the mechanics well enough and get out shot cause i continue to use it in close range. Also when the 100% mod is activated this affects the smg and pistols as well.

So i dont see how you guys are using this one. Turning it on and off between shotgun blasts seems not right. But im pretyy sure im missing something here... anyways long post im sorry just wanted to see how everyone is using this script qnd personal settings and tweaks would be appreciated!

Also side note is anyone still turning on the peek shot mod??

Appreciate it.
Take care yall.
Gamer416
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Gamer416 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:39 pm

Hey mr alanmcgregor is it possible to make 100% mod work like your apex legends script?

Mod activated on ads deactivated when you double press ads for a more natural performance?
Or can you add in the alternate fire option back in for this script? So we can use a combination of 100% accuracy for primary and pistol rapid fire for instance?

Been testing script for a week and i have almost 1k wins started season 3 before the titan. Ive only found the ads spam useful and the pistol rapid fire mod whenever i choose to enable it. But i really wanna see the potential in the 100% mod its just messing me up i have to turn it off as soon as the enemy gets close.

Pressing square ps button square is kinda hard but not complaining just asking :)
Gamer416
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation