Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:06 am

kuzzad wrote:Is there anyway you could make an addition to
The script by adding a function like his tfue wall or tfue floor ?

Is that like a "Shoot -> Place Wall/Floor -> Back to weapon" in one button?.

It can be done, I don't know how efficient can be, because on console we have a fixed delay that PC players doesn't have, enter to build mode and exiting will be never as fast as PC.

Is difficult to recommend a Delay, because it depends on your network performance, I only have access to a 110 ms ping internet. My delays are way bigger than a 20ms ping connection.

So yeah you pretty much need to find out by testing, that's why tuning the Auto Aim for the preset values is quite difficult because only a few members share its settings for a specific connection.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby jw48152 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:58 am

what did you convert the t2 perfect accuracy too? I also need to update my own script because the delay is faster.

also make sure you guys are only comparing the shooting delay not include the sweet evil shaking to hold aim assist or any of that. I have tested and yes the sweet evil does hold the aim assist. Even when moving right my cursor stayed on target the entire time I moved which was nice. but he also has a weird anti recoil it takes snap of previous crosshair location as a way to eliminate recoil. The down side is well it makes ur cursor jump all over the place haha you would be more accurate without it I tested but the holding aim bubble shake is very nice alot of people tried that method his works very well it stays dead on. down side is you cant lead ur shots so until they stop their sprint you aint hitting nothing lol
jw48152
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby nutsnbolts » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:36 am

So I have been reading the updates with this script. Great work once again!

I do have a question, what exactly does "100% Accuracy" do? I replaced it with my pistol/rapid fire which I did use a lot and testing it with or without "100% Accuracy" enabled I can't tell the difference. I"m using a XIM Apex as well so I'm not sure if I'm missing something here?

Can someone explain what it does exactly? Why not just have this always be enabled?
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby kuzzad » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:44 am

alanmcgregor wrote:
kuzzad wrote:Is there anyway you could make an addition to
The script by adding a function like his tfue wall or tfue floor ?

Is that like a "Shoot -> Place Wall/Floor -> Back to weapon" in one button?.

It can be done, I don't know how efficient can be, because on console we have a fixed delay that PC players doesn't have, enter to build mode and exiting will be never as fast as PC.

Is difficult to recommend a Delay, because it depends on your network performance, I only have access to a 110 ms ping internet. My delays are way bigger than a 20ms ping connection.

So yeah you pretty much need to find out by testing, that's why tuning the Auto Aim for the preset values is quite difficult because only a few members share its settings for a specific connection.

Yes that’s what I mean in that same script we referenced earlier he has that built into it as well if you don’t mine taking a look and see if if you can use his values ?
kuzzad
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Shthappensbro » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:10 am

Guys the values would be different to everyone!

I suggest going to playground and change the values why in playground and see witch one u like best for 100% accuracy being active like aim down sights could be done but. With that on with rapid fire would probably mass it up big time bc rapid fire you press fire rapidly. And 100 % accuracy is a time thing ! Cant have both one or the other. Now if ur talking about not having to hold x then fire to turn it on a the time yes could be done but why? Ur telling me you're to lazy to hold x and press fire to turn it on. Lol
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:24 am

Forgot to mention on the update:

Now Ramp Rush and Auto 1by1 mods are available when using regular Builder Pro (non Script Turbo Instant-Build).
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:31 am

nutsnbolts wrote:So I have been reading the updates with this script. Great work once again!

I do have a question, what exactly does "100% Accuracy" do? I replaced it with my pistol/rapid fire which I did use a lot and testing it with or without "100% Accuracy" enabled I can't tell the difference. I"m using a XIM Apex as well so I'm not sure if I'm missing something here?

Can someone explain what it does exactly? Why not just have this always be enabled?

Hi!, thanks.

Try the latest update.

"100% Accuracy" or "Perfect Accuracy" or how I called: "Slow Burst" is only an Auto Fire that has a big delay between shoots, this to try to reset the bloom and get more accurate hits. Nothing fancy or extraordinary, but is overhype on some scripts.

JamesCaywood wrote:Guys the values would be different to everyone!
With that on with rapid fire would probably mass it up big time bc rapid fire you press fire rapidly. And 100 % accuracy is a time thing ! Cant have both one or the other.

That's right James, that's why I put this mod on the Auto-Fire option list
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:50 am

kuzzad wrote:Yes that’s what I mean in that same script we referenced earlier he has that built into it as well if you don’t mine taking a look and see if if you can use his values ?

I don't like how is implemented. I mean, if you are aiming down sights and press Reload the mod is going to kick in... imagine doing this when you are shooting from mid or long range, aiming down sights and reloading, I can see accidental mod activation.

It will be nice to have on a dedicated button, but we don't have any.

It makes more sense to me, if it worked like this:
Press Fire (shooting to a target).

If you want to use the mod

Press Fire... HOLD it, press Left D-Pad a wall will be build infront of you and you exit back to weapon.

Press Fire... HOLD it, press Down D-Pad a Floor will be build in your feet of you and you exit back to weapon.

However keep in mind it will never be as fast as on PC where the input mechanics are different, and there is not input delay.

PC:
Press fire (Shoot) and hold, press Wall key will be build, slot key to get back to weapon.

Consoles:
Press Fire and release (Shoot), press build mode (animation) press Shoot to build a wall, press build mode to exit to weapon (animation)
Last edited by alanmcgregor on Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby nutsnbolts » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:58 am

alanmcgregor wrote:Try the latest update.

"100% Accuracy" or "Perfect Accuracy" or how I called: "Slow Burst" is only an Auto Fire that has a big delay between shoots, this to try to reset the bloom and get more accurate hits. Nothing fancy or extraordinary, but is overhype on some scripts.

Thanks I have tried this and it works wonderfully. I mean it's so freaking accurate and it's very satisfying! Nevertheless, I noticed that you changed the activation of RELOAD/FIRE/RELOAD to enable/disable autoswap so that is a nice thing since "100% Accuracy" is always on and I don't have to toggle anything.
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:07 am

UPDATE version 10.9
Added 2 mods
+ Combat Instant Wall.
+ Combat Instant Floor.

When Firing, held down the trigger (or left mouse button) press Left D-Pad a wall will be instant build in-front of you (as a shield) you get back to weapon right away.

Same thing, held down the fire button press Down D-Pad and a floor will be build in your feet, you get back to weapon automatically.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation