Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby bb4life1990 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:08 am

alanmcgregor wrote:I have another script where you can select the mod you want, there is a Aim Abuse (Auto Aim), try it it might suit you better, as you said you are no using the other mods. That's why I wrote that one. Fortnite Mod-Pack is called.

Now if you want to have more or better aim assist performance, one thing that I suggest you to try is, play with a Nav or G13 use a true analog stick for movement, it will make a huge difference, also set your XIM to Common Sync and play at 500Hz, use your mouse DPI to 2400 you will notice a very sticky aim assist.

ya i already use a 1000 dpi and 500hz and have common sync and i even put analog behaivor to 100 on the xim manager app(dont know if that helps any) xim forums claims analog behavior will help i honestly havnt noticed a difference. the only issue with the nav is i fell like itll mess up how i play the g13 may help honestly cause its still basically a keyboard didnt know those things would help.
bb4life1990
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby bb4life1990 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:11 am

jw48152 wrote:
alanmcgregor wrote:The shake is only trying to force aim assist, I bring 4 different algoritms before to improve aim assist and I removed it because does never really work anymore but people keep asking for them... fortunately they now realize this shake stuff is useless, specially for XIM users are very redundant and annoying.

Aim Abuse lock on has been very nerfed and you need to figured out the right timings (Hold/Release) for you internet connection.

XIM users can't archive the lock-on as easy as control users due the nature of the device. ADS Spammers works better with controllers, with XIM translation is very easy to not anchor the aim assist lock-on due the fast movement of the mouse.

Remember, the ADS Spam has two choices to be active: when holding down for ADS Spamming, tap and hold for regular ADS; and viceversa.

Heres my take on all the aim assist/shakes.

So long range I recommend no aim assist no shake no spam ads just manual mouse and the 100% shooting delay. but that middle to close range spam ads is awesome. however for some reason and I do not know why but the shake atleast the one im currently using I win wayyyy more fights vs just ads spam I figured it was all in my head but im testing game with, game without, game with, game without and I can confirm 100 percent it is better for close quarter combat than just ads spam alone. Beside the only time you want to use ads spam/shake is close to mid range after that accuracy goes to shit. use just ur mouse and 100% delay and you will see a huge difference. I bind my mouse 5 to scope and right click to my script and its the best possible. Just my thoughts

ya i to also have noticed the shake does seem to do better close/mid range...didnt know if it was also in my head but yes like people gliding in air i hit way easier with just the spam ads an far away shots so i honestly agree with you and one guyss script i use sometimes with shake is as you move the right analog stick the ads cursor spams even more rapidly(locking on them more)
bb4life1990
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:16 pm

bb4life1990 wrote:
alanmcgregor wrote:I have another script where you can select the mod you want, there is a Aim Abuse (Auto Aim), try it it might suit you better, as you said you are no using the other mods. That's why I wrote that one. Fortnite Mod-Pack is called.

Now if you want to have more or better aim assist performance, one thing that I suggest you to try is, play with a Nav or G13 use a true analog stick for movement, it will make a huge difference, also set your XIM to Common Sync and play at 500Hz, use your mouse DPI to 2400 you will notice a very sticky aim assist.

ya i already use a 1000 dpi and 500hz and have common sync and i even put analog behaivor to 100 on the xim manager app(dont know if that helps any) xim forums claims analog behavior will help i honestly havnt noticed a difference. the only issue with the nav is i fell like itll mess up how i play the g13 may help honestly cause its still basically a keyboard didnt know those things would help.

Simulate Analog Behavior was intended to obfuscate digital detection, it doesn't work as good as a true analog movement aim assist wise.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:36 pm

Yah I hope when I get my wooting two it works amazing I hope taking so long for it to come out tho ughh
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:11 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:
bb4life1990 wrote:

Simulate Analog Behavior was intended to obfuscate digital detection, it doesn't work as good as a true analog movement aim assist wise.

What do I turn up to make the 100% accuracy shot out faster I think need to speed it up a little faster shooting
Last edited by Shthappensbro on Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby bb4life1990 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:24 am

alanmcgregor wrote:
bb4life1990 wrote:

and what also throws me off is how does the nav or any of those give you more aim assist when you still using the mouse to aim though? do you need to use the L2 trigger on the nav to have it or will right clicking ur mouse still work? cause i dont see how it could work when say ur shooting while not moving so ur not using the left analog stick or the WASD so hows it then know if ur using the nav or not if not moving an just aiming with mouse while standing still??
bb4life1990
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Massacre » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:08 am

How come your script wont show up on the Titan 2? I have tried to get it to come up but it wont at all
Massacre
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:12 am

When loaded you don't see a number on the Titan Two, only the letter C and the LED under is turned off.

Make sure you are selecting the slot where the Script is, if you are on GTuner, click on the Slot number.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:27 am

alanmcgregor wrote:When loaded you don't see a number on the Titan Two, only the letter C and the LED under is turned off.

Make sure you are selecting the slot where the Script is, if you are on GTuner, click on the Slot number.

Hey u mind making it where u can speed up the fire rate for the 100% accuracy a little more I keep getting out gun

Anyway if u can make the hold fire down a little bit longer.
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby nutsnbolts » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:41 am

alanmcgregor wrote:UPDATE version 10.9
Added 2 mods
+ Combat Instant Wall.
+ Combat Instant Floor.

When Firing, held down the trigger (or left mouse button) press Left D-Pad a wall will be instant build in-front of you (as a shield) you get back to weapon right away.

Same thing, held down the fire button press Down D-Pad and a floor will be build in your feet, you get back to weapon automatically.

This is not working out for me. I have 18 ping and whenever I'm aiming down sight and firing. I press the left D-pad per instructions and it would put up a wall and it would keep me in build mode. I tried several times and at times it's inconsistent where it wouldn't build anything or attempt to build something but it seems like the timing is off or something.

In either case, am I doing something wrong?
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation