Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby Shthappensbro » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:17 am

Wondering how this going to work . I haven't been on in 3 days going back to work. Probably be on tmr night havw to test all this out back on that motel life traveling sucks -16 right now in osceola.IA
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby kuzzad » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:41 am

Thanks Alan I can’t wait to try when I’m
Off work !
kuzzad
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby bb4life1990 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:01 pm

so what is up with this script am i the only one that experiences the (auto aim) feature constantly randomly turns off ? makes no sense? and also is this simply just a ads spammer???
bb4life1990
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:17 pm

bb4life1990 wrote:so what is up with this script am i the only one that experiences the (auto aim) feature constantly randomly turns off ? makes no sense? and also is this simply just a ads spammer???

That's weird, it shouldn't turn off randomly if this happens the entire T2 should malfunctioning.

BTW all the auto aim scripts are ads spammers, don't fall in the trap that something magical is happen or is avery complex algorithm, is only take it advantage of a game feature that shouldn't be there in the first place.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby bb4life1990 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:44 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:
bb4life1990 wrote:so what is up with this script am i the only one that experiences the (auto aim) feature constantly randomly turns off ? makes no sense? and also is this simply just a ads spammer???

That's weird, it shouldn't turn off randomly if this happens the entire T2 should malfunctioning.

BTW all the auto aim scripts are ads spammers, don't fall in the trap that something magical is happen or is avery complex algorithm, is only take it advantage of a game feature that shouldn't be there in the first place.

ya idk its only with your script it even on the titan still shows green status but when i aim it just aims normal i then have to turn off script an back on for it to come on then within minutes its off again. and ya they all seem to just be spammers some i notice have things like shake or little features but for most part ya its just spamming whats wierd is idk if its like this on controller but on apex mouse an keyboard the aim assist seems to be weak like doesnt lock on everytime it spams almost as if it has a cooldown or something
bb4life1990
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:28 pm

The shake is only trying to force aim assist, I bring 4 different algoritms before to improve aim assist and I removed it because does never really work anymore but people keep asking for them... fortunately they now realize this shake stuff is useless, specially for XIM users are very redundant and annoying.

Aim Abuse lock on has been very nerfed and you need to figured out the right timings (Hold/Release) for you internet connection.

XIM users can't archive the lock-on as easy as control users due the nature of the device. ADS Spammers works better with controllers, with XIM translation is very easy to not anchor the aim assist lock-on due the fast movement of the mouse.

Remember, the ADS Spam has two choices to be active: when holding down for ADS Spamming, tap and hold for regular ADS; and viceversa.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby bb4life1990 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:41 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:The shake is only trying to force aim assist, I bring 4 different algoritms before to improve aim assist and I removed it because does never really work anymore but people keep asking for them... fortunately they now realize this shake stuff is useless, specially for XIM users are very redundant and annoying.

Aim Abuse lock on has been very nerfed and you need to figured out the right timings (Hold/Release) for you internet connection.

XIM users can't archive the lock-on as easy as control users due the nature of the device. ADS Spammers works better with controllers, with XIM translation is very easy to not anchor the aim assist lock-on due the fast movement of the mouse.

Remember, the ADS Spam has two choices to be active: when holding down for ADS Spamming, tap and hold for regular ADS; and viceversa.

ya i guess that makes senes i watch guys like upshall (controller player but on pc) and its works so amazing for him granted hees doing it himself an on an actual controller i was hoping the whole (analog behaivor) turned up would help but ya the aim assist with the apex doesnt seem to do to well which is unfortunate. cause now i hate using controller ive gotten so use to the apex. and ya i noticed in ur settings about how the 2 different ways to use the aim assist and when it messes up on the script neither way works i always set it to just regular hold down LT an it spam it but on this script for whatever reason it randomly stops i gotta turn script off then back on even happened last time on last one before your update. i dont need all the fancy stuff anyways all i want is aim abuse i never use the other stuff in peoples scripts wish i could get it to think im on controller so id have better aim assist lock on
bb4life1990
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:25 am

I have another script where you can select the mod you want, there is a Aim Abuse (Auto Aim), try it it might suit you better, as you said you are no using the other mods. That's why I wrote that one. Fortnite Mod-Pack is called.

Now if you want to have more or better aim assist performance, one thing that I suggest you to try is, play with a Nav or G13 use a true analog stick for movement, it will make a huge difference, also set your XIM to Common Sync and play at 500Hz, use your mouse DPI to 2400 you will notice a very sticky aim assist.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby jw48152 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:32 am

alanmcgregor wrote:Forgot to mention on the update:

Now Ramp Rush and Auto 1by1 mods are available when using regular Builder Pro (non Script Turbo Instant-Build).

THIS IS HUGEEEE THANK YOU! this was the reason I stopped using ur script very happy!
jw48152
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby jw48152 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:05 am

alanmcgregor wrote:The shake is only trying to force aim assist, I bring 4 different algoritms before to improve aim assist and I removed it because does never really work anymore but people keep asking for them... fortunately they now realize this shake stuff is useless, specially for XIM users are very redundant and annoying.

Heres my take on all the aim assist/shakes.

So long range I recommend no aim assist no shake no spam ads just manual mouse and the 100% shooting delay. but that middle to close range spam ads is awesome. however for some reason and I do not know why but the shake atleast the one im currently using I win wayyyy more fights vs just ads spam I figured it was all in my head but im testing game with, game without, game with, game without and I can confirm 100 percent it is better for close quarter combat than just ads spam alone. Beside the only time you want to use ads spam/shake is close to mid range after that accuracy goes to shit. use just ur mouse and 100% delay and you will see a huge difference. I bind my mouse 5 to scope and right click to my script and its the best possible. Just my thoughts
jw48152
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation