Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:28 pm

Hello guys, well. This script really needs an update.

I going to add the Instant Edit mode from my newest script.

However, one big thing on this Script is the tracking. Is heavily based on tracking, and this makes it prone to offsyncs.

The tracking is need to bring the PC Builder mode, I don't know how many of you are using this particular layout but if I revamp this script I going to remove it.

I'm thinking of create what I did for personal custom made pro scripts, just like the Apex Legends Pro Script, a Script that is intended specially for mouse and keyboard users, and the keys enables mods, and direct one button builds, instead of reprogramming the D-Pad Buttons.

My personal Script, is really basic it does have numeric Key pad to activate mods, and only uses a few. The ones I think are essential for my playstyle.

So yeah looking forward to improve/update this script, all your suggestions are taking in to account :) thanks for your support!
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby McMotts » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:10 pm

Hey Alan

Something that I have been messing around with is a scroll wheel building reset. I am a XIM apex user and after messing around with it for a while I think it’s something that could be very beneficial. PC players pretty much all use it. Let me know what you think.
McMotts
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby McMotts » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:02 pm

Also I have been using this script for a while. I found the building part of this script to be unnecessary because of the advancement of builder pro and the controller customization. I have set my edit to L3 and set sprint to left of d-pad while having sprint by default turned on. At this point it is pretty much an instant edit. I have found the ads spam to be useful but might need some fine tuning. Given this current configuration of fortnite the biggest thing that sets pc m/k from controller that I have found is the ability to switch between weapons. Having to scroll though is kind of a pain and in intense situations can be crucial to switch the the right weapon/item. I don’t know if there is anything that can be done but I just thought it was worth a mention. So instant weapon swap and scroll wheel edit reset are two things I would love added. It there is anything that I can do to help just ask and thank you again for all your amazing work on these scripts.
McMotts
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:33 pm

Noted,

By helping bb4life1990 we got a new script that has both things a pretty darn good instant build and a very versatile auto aim.

Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit + AutoAim Script

I always pro-simplicity and easy to use, I like those type of scripts that it might do a few things but does it pretty well.

Instant Edit - Method 2 might be faster than the scroll wheel and more efficient, because you autoconfirm by releasing the right trigger (left mouse button) no need to reach the wheel, or autoconfirm by pressing the reset button (on Left trigger| right mouse button, is very handy).

If you want the scroll wheel functionality you don't need a script just map your Edit and Confirm button to the same button, and then on your input translator or XIM manager, map your Edit/Confirm button to the scroll wheel down, and reset to scroll wheel up, or viceversa.

The Direct slot selection has not be in the script because is not reliable at all, is very high maintenance (you need to keep resyncing the script) and is not efficient, the only thing that does for you is direct slot selection when you press a specific key, but the game still has to scroll it for you, can't be directly, fast and reliable like on PC where is programmed like that.

That's why I never put it on the script besides that needs a very different connection with the keyboard on T2. I had a script that does it pretty well, still with those limitations and every single person who tried end up dropping it.

This is Epics ball, they have to came up with a direct or random selection for slots, just like they did it for build pieces with Builder Pro. Community has to requested, and threaten them with stop buying skins. LOL
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby McMotts » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:02 pm

Thanks for getting back to me.

I literally just saw that other script after I finished sending my last message and I look forward to trying it.

I figured there wasn’t anything we could do about the weapon swap I just thought it was worth mentioning in case anything has changed but it sounds like it’s something I’m just going to deal with until epic makes some changes.

I’m going to try the instant edit script and see how I like it but for the scroll wheel reset I was looking for something along the lines of one scroll to reset the edit. On m/kb you can have the edit reset and confirm all mapped out the the same thing. So that allows you to set it all the scroll wheel up or down for a complete reset. Right now on a controller you can set edit and confirm to the same but not reset or you can have edit and reset to the same but not confirm. I was wondering is there was a way to set one motion or scroll to edit reset and confirm all at once.
McMotts
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Shthappensbro » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:19 pm

Man I'll give this update a try when I get off work
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:53 am

UPDATE ver 11.0
Script has been reworked. I removed some mods that weren't that important in order to add new ones with more functionality.

Script's Turbo Build engine is back, both for Builder Pro and PC Builder is faster than current Turbo Build which was heavy nerfed in the game last update. IMPORTANT: Turn OFF game Turbo Build.

Added the Instant-Edit features from my other script.

New Options for Auto Aim (ADS Spammer)

Auto Swap Slot, Auto-Fire, Tfue peek shoot, still in the script.

OK That's it Enjoy! :smile0517:

if you feel generous enough there is an option for you.
Donation Jar:
Thank you for your generous donation".
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Redrabbit5 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:18 am

Auto-aim is broken , unfortunally don't work properly , I used last option when activation is R2+L2 , it zooming but sure not at 100% , timings looks completly off .
Looks like deadzone trigger issue .
Redrabbit5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby nutsnbolts » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:39 pm

First off this is awesome.

2ndly I just realized that the prior version from 11..0 I had good results with ADS Spam but realized I was at a disadvantage when using shotguns due to ADS always on when aiming.

I decided to come back and see if I can make adjustments to having to press a button to activate ADS Spam and all and behold a new version 11.0 is out with new ADS features that addressed my needs.

The problem that I'm having is that there is fixed and dynamic setting for ADS spam but Dynamic seems a little off.

Can you provide the original setting on the prior version so I can match it with the new version using the "fixed" setting?

I love the new Edit confirm as well. So awesome.
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:38 pm

nutsnbolts

The version previous to this one was using Dynamic AutoAim values already, and is the same as the Instant-Edit and this new one. Two versions back, the script was using manual Hold and Release values for Auto Aim (ADS Spam), is those what you are asking for?. I can bring it back as presets.

Redrabbit5
That happens because Auto Aim only kicks in when you held down R2 when L2 is hold. Might not given enough time for a full zoom-in but the lock-on should work and only for fully auto weapons. Tap-firing will never give you full zoom in.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation