Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby Shthappensbro » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:26 am

Finally got it to work yah the rapid fire mass it up bc it still on when trying to edit ? Maybe add a off for edit ?

For the slot always be first weapon after build if it switches to same weapon every time u had selected? And not the first one does that mean u need to slow it down or speed it on??
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby solenrus » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:00 am

Hey, I'm new to Titan Two, coming from Xim Apex and using it together.
I want to use a different script that allows switching to loadouts directly.
Can I run 2 different scripts at the same time somehow or is there any way to add the said script to this one or only the creator has the ability to do so?
solenrus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Shthappensbro » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:28 am

solenrus wrote:Hey, I'm new to Titan Two, coming from Xim Apex and using it together.
I want to use a different script that allows switching to loadouts directly.
Can I run 2 different scripts at the same time somehow or is there any way to add the said script to this one or only the creator has the ability to do so?

No cant run two scripts at once yah you'll have to get Alan to add what ever u wanted but fir that is more likely not going to happen lol as he dont play fortnite anymore. Or you could ask nicely maybe he will never know tho doesn't hurt to ask. What did u want to add ? And we will see if its useless or not lol
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby solenrus » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:25 pm

The script is the one that I saw alan talk about and that has already been posted by another dev here that allows you to go to weapon slots directly like on PC but requires a full inventory. I'd like an option to enable that mod in this since you can't run multiple scripts at the same time.
solenrus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:57 am

solenrus wrote:The script is the one that I saw alan talk about and that has already been posted by another dev here that allows you to go to weapon slots directly like on PC but requires a full inventory. I'd like an option to enable that mod in this since you can't run multiple scripts at the same time.

Oh alright yah I dont think he wants to add some ppl have asked in the pass when he was updating the script he has stopped for now. You might be out of luck
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:21 am

JamesCaywood wrote:likely not going to happen lol as he dont play fortnite anymore. Or you could ask nicely maybe he will never know tho doesn't hurt to ask

I actually stop playing Fortnite since August and continue support until October, all that time I spent most of the time working on the script and testing the mods. Playground all the time. I deleted the game on October when Red Dead Redemption 2 came out. I don't know the current state of the game, if they change something on the inventory -I doubt it-

If the slot selection is the same navigation with the shoulder buttons then...

To solenrus.
Selecting directly from the slots -random-, is impossible with scripts. Epic needs to add some mechanic.

With Scripts what you can do is, emulate this function, create automatic serial navigation. Meaning, if you press the key 3 (for slot 3) and you are on slot 1, the scripts "knows where is" press RB|R1 twice for you to select the slot 3.
Then you want get back to slot 1, press the key 1 and scripts knows that is on slot 3 so press LB|L1 twice to get to slot 1.
Then you go to Slot 5, press key 5 and script know that is on slot 1, and moves to slot 5, pressing LB|L1 once (is faster than pressing RB|R1 4 times).

That's automatic serial navigation.

It has many drawbacks:
+ First All the slots must be Filled
+ timings (presses) must be very tight to be faster, than manual navigation but not so much so they work properly
+ network lag messes the automatic navigation
+ if you are in a heated battle and tap from one slot to another quickly, script doesn't keep up the change and you might end on a slot you don't want. (unreliable)
+ If you drop an item the script can't detect it, and the serial navigation fails because all the slots must be filled, intermediate empty spaces can't be validated by code. Remember, script doesn't see what is happen in game, that's user intervention, put the items one after the other and notify the script how many slots are filled.
+ Script needs to be reset constantly in case something went wrong. (same as above and is a huge hindrace)
+ This feature is only for keyboard users, and T2 users must to use a different setup. Requires from the user create an Input Translator and manipulate code to assign manually the keys for the slots. This Script is meant for everybody, controller users, mouse and keyboard, foot-switch etc. That's why I never implement this on public
+ Script requires tracking the pickaxe, and this has many issues by itself, is not possible to do it successfully without user intervention.

Believe me I did it try, many algorithms to optimized and realize it becomes in something that you have to manage, doesn't worth it, it can't be reliable that's why I never put it on this script. I did it for some fellas who asked a tailored script, and they eventually drop it. You will be better switching manually, Epic needs to implement this like they did with build.

About the script Honestly, I was about to delete the script from GTuner because I can't continue support as frequent as before, but is not that I don't want it or because I don't play, Is because on Holiday season I work two shifts and I don't have time to write code, until February.

However I didn't delete it because some fellas were kind and generous enough to donate, and this make me feel comprise to keep having the script available, thanks to them is still available.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:57 pm

Yah I dont care for it tbh rather have better things you know hope you come back rdr2 I played it for 3 days got bored of it fast lol wasn't for me but then again I never did like single player
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:44 pm

Red Dead Redemption 2 have me caught on its amazing world, single campaign is an experience the perfect one for a working man, who at the end of the day want to relax in the sofa, pick up the controller and get lost, go for hunting, secondary missions or rampages, and now with Multiplayer I can join my friends be social, get our posse and ride together doing mission, races or just hogtie other players, fight rival player posses.

Loved Fortnite, its construction-combat base and how competitive can be. But, Tryharding emoting, harvesting, and all the kiddish silly things of the game (that is getting worse and worse) and the hostile environment Epic is developing vs kbm players on console is annoying.

By now, riding the sunset with my friends on my loyal horse carrying pelts while we're tracking our next bounty, laughing on the voice chat with our shenanigans feels right, there is nothing that can beat that.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Shthappensbro » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:19 pm

I hear u I tired it really didnt like it but some reason I like fortnite alot lol haven't played bo4 much either wasn't 140$ same as rdr2 and world war 2 I'm just liking fortnite lol Only thing that makes me mad is the practice tournaments I work to 6 to 9 everyday only get Christmas off I travel for work so I dont get much play time depending upon the motels I get every night if internet is good and if it is not a darn 1990 TV lol then unpacking everything hassle man lol

Only thing that I dont get is some players can build so good a 1by1 around them and go up so fast even with u shooting it its crazy like they cant be touched my friends always say see it's a k&m player like u I'm looe no dude it cant be hes so fast. Btw he hates that I play k&m hes one of those guys strongly against it and think u have a big Avantage I try to tell him not really a good controller user can smack us k&m players all day long but he doesn't believe bc all the YouTube videos lol about k&m on console saying it's over powered
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby Silktouch » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:44 pm

One change would be really, really great!
At the moment u cant use "immediatly build" option, because I think the script double press the buttons already. But wouldnt it be possible to set it to single press for we can use the "IB" option? I think with less button presses, the script has a better performance.

Edit: And maybe an option for changing hotkeys, I like the "auto-swap" option, but Reload + Jump isnt the best activator, because you do that sometime when you dont want to change to auto-swap.

:smile0517:
Silktouch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation