Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby Eobo123456 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:37 am

Hi Alan love this script you have done such a great job emulating pc controls. Was wondering if you could possibly at some stage add support for custom config with pc builder. Rebinding the edit key in fortnite config means that you can instantly edit but it will throw the script out of whack if you try to edit whilst still in build mode.
Eobo123456
Corporal
Corporal

Postby zxfire » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:41 pm

Hey, im having issues with the Aim Assist. When i hold "RIght Mouse" it spams ads really fast and doesnt actually lock onto anyone. Does anyone have settings i could try?
zxfire
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:48 pm

You need to figure it out the new ratio, time HOLD and RELEASE of the Auto Aim settings that works with your connection.

Suggestion, you can go with a friend or other Script fella and help each other your values in a friendly playground match.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby ugr3 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:43 pm

I would have a suggestion that could be useful to everyone .. Your script is fantastic .. You could put the possibility of 1 piece instant bulild with 1key usable with builder pro keybinds? An optione that is activable or not.. TY
ugr3
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:31 pm

ugr3 wrote:I would have a suggestion that could be useful to everyone .. Your script is fantastic .. You could put the possibility of 1 piece instant bulild with 1key usable with builder pro keybinds? An optione that is activable or not.. TY

Thanks for the suggestion.

PC Builder is one piece Instant-build. Press D-Pad to instant build wall, floor and stairs, mimics PC building, right mouse button or L2|LT turned in change materials.

5 Months ago there was a Hybrid PC Builder instant-build pieces + Builder Pro layout, but wasn't that popular and I removed from the script.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby ugr3 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:50 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:
ugr3 wrote:I would have a suggestion that could be useful to everyone .. Your script is fantastic .. You could put the possibility of 1 piece instant bulild with 1key usable with builder pro keybinds? An optione that is activable or not.. TY

Thanks for the suggestion.

PC Builder is one piece Instant-build. Press D-Pad to instant build wall, floor and stairs, mimics PC building, right mouse button or L2|LT turned in change materials.

5 Months ago there was a Hybrid PC Builder instant-build pieces + Builder Pro layout, but wasn't that popular and I removed from the script.

it would serve to pump and build wall or other pieces with a button and switch on the weapon, like the console tuner script.. .. it would be very useful .. or with just one button make floor wall scale and switch .. it would be great to keep builder pro
ugr3
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby pkmoney » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:00 am

Ok this might be a dumb question.. But bear with me.

So today I purchased the Titan Two to go along with my Nintendo Switch. I plan on using keyboard and mouse with my switch. Anyways, the only thing I need is for building to emulate regular pc building. For example, Will I be able to use F for stairs, Mouse wheel click for wall, E for floor? Then be able to switch to my weapons by pressing my weapon keybinds (like 2 for slot 2 for example)? Basically, will I be able to completely emulate PC building/weapon switching with this script when using Keyboard and mouse on my Nintendo?
pkmoney
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Shthappensbro » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:47 pm

pkmoney wrote:Ok this might be a dumb question.. But bear with me.

So today I purchased the Titan Two to go along with my Nintendo Switch. I plan on using keyboard and mouse with my switch. Anyways, the only thing I need is for building to emulate regular pc building. For example, Will I be able to use F for stairs, Mouse wheel click for wall, E for floor? Then be able to switch to my weapons by pressing my weapon keybinds (like 2 for slot 2 for example)? Basically, will I be able to completely emulate PC building/weapon switching with this script when using Keyboard and mouse on my Nintendo?

The build yes whatever you assigned for Dpad down and whatever it is on the script as for weapons he does not have one click for weapons on script so to change weapons will still be rb and LB but u can like LB for 2 and go threw the weapons like that
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby pkmoney » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:10 am

Relinquished wrote:i cant get this to work with nintendo switch version :/ the version before this worked on switch it just wont activate

Doesn't work for me either. What a shame :whatever: ... mainly purchased the Titan Two to use this script.
pkmoney
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby alanmcgregor » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:59 pm

pkmoney wrote:Ok this might be a dumb question.. But bear with me.

Only building can be mimic as PC.

Direct Weapon selection is not possible, has been discuss extensively on this thread the reasons why this is not feasible or possible. I wish I have a solution or alternative for it but, tried everything and you will be better with using the bumpers to move the slots.

Is weird that you can't activate the script on SWITCH, I haven't change anything on the activation code for the last 10 udpates.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation