Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit and Ramp Rush Script

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build AIO Script

Postby bonefisher » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:56 pm

By all means ENJOY! :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale: Turbo Instant-Build ULTIMATE

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:05 am

I'm replying to the subject MAL bring up because I want to, dude stop trying to say people what to do. Sorry you can't have the last word then and this is not directed to you, is to the community.

Yes, my first scripts on Fortnite were based on Marks, he is a remarkable at coding. I took it, modify I'm guilty of that, as anyone else that took the script modify for its own use. As far I know, might be mistaken, when you publish code you are giving it to the community to their personal use, then through feedback and community ideas make it grows, you are the author and credit must be acknowledged by the ownership is from the community. By same token is implicit that you can not and shouldn't make a profit of it. I NEVER DID IT, never sell it, never ask or recieve donations EVER.

I always respect and acknowledge his work when I approach him to add the Instant Build (my idea for Builder Pro mechanics) feature to his script I show the courtesy of ask for his permission to publish my modification on his code. Every single time I use a script base on his, it has his name in the header, some guys who ask for help on his scripts, doesn't even care is the first line they delete. I do care. After that MAL's scripts used my idea and code for the building Combos. No problem, for the contrary I felt was giving something in return. And I never think on the instant build like a huge invention, is not... is a very simple thing, that anyone can figured out.

The second thing I'm guilty is offer support of MAL script on his thread, because -naive- trying help him, I though he was either tired or too busy to meet the demand. That give me a lot of experience honestly, and decide to really learn GPC. Dig in the reference guide, ask to people more acknowledged for guidance, mods on this forum. They were very supportive and kind... continues.
Last edited by alanmcgregor on Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:05 am

When I felt confident enough, to release and support mine. I wrote it from scratch posted on XIM forums, was based on my idea of Turbo Instant-Build using a toggle option for consoles, it is a very different approach. Copy and paste? NO, similarities? YES there is no way to write a script for a event based game without using tracking variables. 80% of those variables in my script came from me powered by dozens of liters of coffee and nourished by user feedback. Worth mention at the button of the post with bold letters I acknowledge Marks work and posted a link of his thread here. Pointing that's the best you can get.

Another thing I did different with mine was making it as accessible and easy to use for everybody, I posted the code very detail and pictures instructions. Not braggin, the script went very popular. Even was port to XIM Link for a fellow member at XIM. I start to struggle with the demand yet I kept offering support and rewriting the script. I have to revamped (V2.0) write it from zero, clean slate, to fix a big flaw on the input, and thank to community feedback a bunch of bugs and desync issues were detected and fix and is the foundation of these one.

I can ask for people on this forum and the other who offers me money for my time and I help them, but never ask for money or receive any profit or donation in any shape or form. I dare him with facts that show when and how I ask for donation or posted a link or something like that... never. I don't have a patreon or nothing like that.

He must ask himself, why these people are coming to me for help? even though I keep tell them: go with Marks (MAL) is his script. Some of them told me that he was unwilling to help and unlikable. I never believed it.

IMO if feels great to be able to help people, not everyone can write code, as not everyone can play the piano. That's our role as IT guys, my mentors teach me: when you have the capability and knowledge to help someone is not a privilege is a duty.

I can ask to all that people, I help post their conversations here as evidence, I required -however ask for them to allow it, they have right of privacy- ... closing
Last edited by alanmcgregor on Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:35 am

At the end, every body has its own version of the story... this is mine.

Seriously, do I look like a guy dumb enough to copy and paste a code and who claim it as yours ask for money and came here were everybody knows Marks work?.

Sheezs when he said we was stop supporting his script, I follow his decision because is the decent thing to do... his work, his toy's I shouldn't continue support without his approval. That's why this felt so unexpected.

Besides of false acussations, what bothers me is, the lack of recognition of the work I put in here, helping people and sucks that things came up like that, so mess up.

I'm in peace with my decisions, I follow the most basic rule: do not do to the others what you do not want that they do you to you. and as remarkable man in my country said: "el respeto al derecho ajeno es la paz", -the respect to others rights is peace. I didn't take advantage of anybody's work.

Someone did it to me and I stop to supporting my script on XIM forum, but the main reason was to respect that space and their position on scripting and macros, I notice that forum flooded of threads on scripting and macros... OBsIV, mist4fun nobody there restrict me... was my decision to stop my threads, lock them and ask for further deletion. I care of that community and posted my script code here (the basic one) because was the right thing to do it, as I mention before mods here welcome me, same courtesy they have to any new member.
I came to here because is the right place, and many XIM users just didn't feel comfortable asking something here, I don't know why really, I hope the change their mind.

Shame... really sucks because Mark he is such great coder, respect is his decision, is a lost.. though. But nobody is indispensable.

And if you guys really think I was capable to do such a dick move... well. Sucks, again I have clear conscience. If you ask me to leave, I will do it... deliver the release is pendent, and publish my code full disclosure I don't mind. After all the private piece why I couldn't share was remove it on the last update.

This is the last time I going to bring the subject. My word.

I apologize this took my time to release the last update. I was waiting for bonefisher's public authorization on the use of his code in the script. See?

And all this thing distracted me to deliver, my bad. But as an old school guy my reputation and word is the only thing intangible that has more value than anything. I hate politic correct culture so is NOT cool for me dude, I feel slandered and betrayed and you are right to be upset, as I am but you are upset against the wrong fella, no hate though. But, you do your thing, I will do mine.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby antithesis » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:56 am

Let's move on...

What do you mean by "augmented hitbox for snipers"?

I'm still very dubious that the right-stick rotation does anything in BR. Testing by itself in STW demonstrates zero positive effect. I'll record a demo when I get a chance.

That's not a knock on bonefisher's code, I've used the same for testing my Fortnite script and it's the most consistent at what it does (less reticle drift than similar mods). It does work in games like BF, CoD and Garden Warfare to varying success depending on weapon, distance etc and I've found it most useful for tracking targets while Sniping.

IMHO, the secret sauce to stick rotation is making it just large enough to have an effect (in games that support it), but small enough to not be obvious on screen (to avoid reporting). But for BR, I found no benefit to using it at any size. Don't pull it from your script (I haven't either), but make it a separate toggle from ADS spam :)
Last edited by antithesis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:28 am

You are right.

antithesis wrote:What do you mean by "augmented hitbox for snipers"?

Is only named I came up... I mean is not a code or technique for gaming per-se, is more like an old and easy algorithm made for those who doesn't have the ability fully point like small kids, or older people with involuntary movements (hand) or for certain interfaces.

Plain English, when you point to an area [ ] and you are in there, decelerates any movement of your cursor inside of that area. Is like a very crazy strong bubble your cursor is kind of trap in there, any movement you do has a deceleration (axis). Is not like makes bigger a hit-box I might use the wrong word... but yeah, that's what it does.

Don't pull it from your script (I haven't either), but make it a separate toggle from ADS spam :)

Yep that's exactly how it comes, in a separate toggle. I have it ready to be published. Put it a 100 hold 17 release to the ADS spammer for research and tested it seems to be one is working better on avg.

I was writing a small routine to have 3 presets for the ADS to change it on fly, something like 220/20 - 100/17 - 89 /15, but those seems to be the values most people use, but I might be over-complicating things.

For be able to tune up your delays might with the IC, I need a bit more time.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:32 am

VERSION 5.6 IS OUT!.

Updating first post in short.

Features:
+ Turbo Instant-Build
+ bonefisher's Aim Assist Enhancer — Hold RELOAD + Press MAP
+ bonefisher's antirecoil
+ Aim Abuse — Hold RELOAD + Press ADS
+ Easy Sprint — Hold RELOAD + Press LEFT STICK DOWN
+ One Key Traps — Press RIGHT D-PAD
+ One Key Change Mats — Press LEFT D-PAD

3 Fire Modes:
+ Auto-SlotSwap Fire — Hold RELOAD + Press JUMP
+ Auto-Burst Fire — Hold RELOAD + Press FIRE
+ Auto-Peek Shoot — Hold RELOAD + Press CROUCH
BIG THANKS and SHOUT-OUT to bonefisher who bring the aim assist modifier and recoil to the script. :D
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby bonefisher » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:11 am

That recoil is a variety of people's (xeonlodgers ,antithesis with my twist). Why didn't you use interactive configurations on this?
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:21 am

bonefisher wrote:That recoil is a variety of people's (xeonlodgers ,antithesis with my twist). Why didn't you use interactive configurations on this?

OK, going to add their credits.

Because I don't know how hehehe... Scachi is about to teach me, but I need to set up some code for him.

If there is a guide that I'm not aware of... please point me to that and going to try.

BTW I just back from a test run, got a Win. 5 dead bodies. That code bone, works pretty nice with the ADS Spammer and burst for the burst rifles. The peek shoot is was a nice addition, no doubt.

UPDATE:
The Interactive Configuration is on coming.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby bonefisher » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:04 am

J2Kbr has it in library name cfgdesc_example.. You should be able too go from there.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation