The Division Script rev2

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: The Division Script rev2

Postby orokusaki » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:27 pm

hello schaci
where i have to go in the script to change value for lvoa-c using aim assist on in game.??

thanks
orokusaki
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: The Division Script rev2

Postby Scachi » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:46 pm

orokusaki wrote:hello schaci
where i have to go in the script to change value for lvoa-c using aim assist on in game.??

thanks

You can adjust the recoil without having to edit the scripts code.
Take a look at the "Interactive Configuration".
Use the scripts LVOA-C preset as a start and adjust the values as required.

If you are using it as a primary weapon do the following steps:
Open Interactive Configuration, scroll down to the profile "<<<<<<<<<< Profile #<NR> - Loadout >>>>>>>>>>" you want to use the weapon on.
Unfold its "#<NR> Primary Weapon : Presets" and click the "LVOA-C" or "LVOA-C (Striker)" to use as a base for adjustment.

Now scroll to "#<NR> Primary Weapon : Anti Recoil" and unfold it.
Increase some of the "Vertical Value"s where required (where the anti recoil doesn't fit at the moment) and hit "Save and Run" button.
Make sure you are using the correct profile and weapon slot to test the new values.
Repeat and Test until you are done.
With aim assist on a correct anti recoil value will end up drag the aim down when shooting at a wall.
When shooting at an enemy it will not drag down because the aim-assist tends to apply an upward force to your weapon.
Because of this I prefer to disable the aim-assists. This make it easiert to hit any target, enemy or some deployed skill.

It is also possible to adjust the anti recoil values in-game. Read the section "Information - Anti Recoil in-game adjustment" in the Interactive Configuration for more information about that.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Previous

Return to User's Script Documentation