USB-HID Anti Recoil (USB Multi Interface HID)

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: USB-HID Anti Recoil (USB Multi Interface HID)

Postby ungabunga9 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:53 pm

You have to tick 'Disable Joystick from Multi Interface HID Output' if you want to plug the T2 into XIM. Otherwise, the right joystick will peg itself up and left which causes the character to spin at max speed.

This is an awesome script for handing anti-recoil on XIM because we don't have to deal with deadzone calibration for each game. :smile0517:
ungabunga9
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby GamingScene » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:07 pm

Cant get anything other than rapid fire to work. Any pointers?
GamingScene
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:31 pm

GamingScene wrote:Cant get anything other than rapid fire to work. Any pointers?

I haven't used this script for a while, I'll try to check in the next few days.

Have you read the first post for information about this script ?
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9889

What is your setup you are trying to use this script with ?
t2->xim-> console
or
T2->pc
or... ?
T2 Output Protocol setting ?
Mouse dpi settings / Gtuner mouse settings ?

Please copy & paste your Interactive Configuration settings here (that long GVICFG:... string)
Click in the Interactive Configuration Title on that "copy configuration" button and paste here.
So I can check if there is a setup/configuration specific problem.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby ungabunga9 » Tue May 05, 2020 2:38 pm

I actually have to edit "Anti Recoil Mode for Rapid Fire" antirecoil values for automatic fire. I was never sure if I was doing things correctly but it works for me.

1. Rapid Fire state at script start = Disabled
2. Anti Recoil Mode for Rapid Fire = Always
3. Set horizontal and vertical values in the 'Anti Recoil Mode for Rapid Fire' section
ungabunga9
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby HotSteppr » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:11 am

Hi dude, was wondering if there is a way to use this while still maintaining the lighting effects from razer synapse :) small feature i know lol
HotSteppr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby antithesis » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:09 am

HotSteppr wrote:Hi dude, was wondering if there is a way to use this while still maintaining the lighting effects from razer synapse :) small feature i know lol

Try KMG Capture from Gtuner IV on PC.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby HotSteppr » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:23 am

antithesis wrote:
HotSteppr wrote:Hi dude, was wondering if there is a way to use this while still maintaining the lighting effects from razer synapse :) small feature i know lol

Yeh i tried that bro didnt work on my end dont know what im doing wrong but mouse cursor dissapears, ive now figured it wasnt only for the light effects on my keyboard but also my custom keybinds as my Tartarus Pro doesnt have on board memory and needs synapse to change say my left alt to C lol... ill give it another crack tho
HotSteppr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:26 am

ungabunga9 wrote:I actually have to edit "Anti Recoil Mode for Rapid Fire" antirecoil values for automatic fire. I was never sure if I was doing things correctly but it works for me.

3. Set horizontal and vertical values in the 'Anti Recoil Mode for Rapid Fire' section

Right, thank you for reporting. :smile0517:
Sorry for the late reply. This is fixed since version 1.12. It uses the correct values now.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Scachi » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:29 am

HotSteppr wrote:
antithesis wrote:

Yeh i tried that bro didnt work on my end dont know what im doing wrong but mouse cursor dissapears, ive now figured it wasnt only for the light effects on my keyboard but also my custom keybinds as my Tartarus Pro doesnt have on board memory and needs synapse to change say my left alt to C lol... ill give it another crack tho

When KMG captures the mouse movement the mouse cursor disappears. That is how it works. The movement is then send to/through the T2. To get the mouse cursor back hit the key combo that is shown in the window.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Amanda » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:27 pm

Scachi wrote:
ungabunga9 wrote:I actually have to edit "Anti Recoil Mode for Rapid Fire" antirecoil values for automatic fire. I was never sure if I was doing things correctly but it works for me.

Right, thank you for reporting. :smile0517:
Sorry for the late reply. This is fixed since version 1.12. It uses the correct values now.

Hi :) I've downloaded the script and been using it for a week now. The anti recoil works flawlessly for me. I've been using it on the FAL (in conjunction with rapid fire) and on the M4 in MW2019 Warzone. It is very nice to have separate anti recoil patterns to use with rapid fire or all alone. The only thing is that a red "P" flashes on the Titan two when the memory slot is selected and all mods are disabled, instead of the number of the memory slot. Is that normal?

Secondly, here is a huge (but I believe easy to implement) request: How about giving us multiple anti recoil profiles for separate guns (i.e. 5 anti recoil profile w rapid fire and 5 standard anti recoil profile slots). As of now I use the standard anti recoil on my M4 and the rapid fire anti recoil on the FAL. How about having the option to select anti recoil profile on the fly using dedicated key binds?

Example:

Code: Select all
Standard Anti recoil profile #1: M4 (Hip Hor: 0 Hip Ver: 1 Ads Hor: -2 Ads Ver: 4) key bind F7
Standard Anti recoil profile #2: Grau (Hip Hor: 0 Hip Ver: 1 Ads Hor: 0 Ads Ver: 0) key bind F8
Standard Anti recoil profile #3: Bruen (Hip Hor: 0 Hip Ver: 1 Ads Hor: 0 Ads Ver: 0) key bind F9
... #4
... #5

Rapid Fire Anti recoil profile #1: FAL (Hip Hor: 0 Hip Ver: 1 Ads Hor: -4 Ads Ver: 4) key bind F10
Rapid Fire Anti recoil profile #2: SKS (Hip Hor: 0 Hip Ver: 1 Ads Hor: 0 Ads Ver: 0) key bind F11
Rapid Fire Anti recoil profile #3: Renetti (Hip Hor: 0 Hip Ver: 1 Ads Hor: 0 Ads Ver: 0) key bind F13
... #4
... #5

I also have the GTuner Air mobile app where I can edit the config on the fly, but is far more convenient to have dedicated anti recoil profiles to select from, with a single press of a button on the keyboard. For example, I loot an MP5 off the ground and I have no active script for this gun. Whereas if I had the option to cycle between profiles and assuming I had one pre made for the MP5 (which I would for all meta guns), all I had to do is to remember the key bind to access its profile and I would be back in fight in seconds. As of now I am forced to disable the anti recoil completely when I pick up a new gun, outside of my zone of comfort!
Amanda
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation