USB-HID Anti Recoil (USB Multi Interface HID)

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: USB-HID Anti Recoil (USB Multi Interface HID)

Postby Gjin Yuko » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:12 am

I tried many many values Scachi... i didnt had any problems with rapidfire on 1.01 on Rapidfire USB HID version
YouTube /Gjin Yuko
Facebook /Gjin Yuko
Twitter /Gjin Yuko
Discord /Gjin Yuko
Xbox /Gjin Yuko
Playstation Dont have one, Xbox is the better Console :P
Gjin Yuko
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:28 pm

Gjin Yuko wrote:I tried many many values Scachi... i didnt had any problems with rapidfire on 1.01 on Rapidfire USB HID version

The code base of the usb hid rapid fire script and the usb hid anti recoil script isn't compatible.
The rapid fire one has several design flaws that take effect as soon as sending to much information at once. This is why this xim problem only happened when using the anti recoil script. the rapid fire one is sending less information.

The usb hid anti recoil was rewritten from zero to fix the issues with the xim you have reported. So no copy & paste possible between those two.

I have uploaded version 1.10 of the this script (USB-HID Anti Recoil) that may fix your issues.
I forgot to reset a flag when using rapid fire that may caused flooding the xim with data again and resulting in unreliable rapid fire. Please check if it works fine for you now.
For me, tested without xim as I have none, it is working 100% reliable. I was runnning a few round of counter strike just fine.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Max10 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:33 pm

Is it possible to use this connection option for the game Uncharted 4 multiplayer, if I buy a mouse and keyboard can I use all the functions of your script for this game?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Scachi » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:40 pm

Max10 wrote:Is it possible to use this connection option for the game Uncharted 4 multiplayer, if I buy a mouse and keyboard can I use all the functions of your script for this game?

Are you playing on PC or on console ?
USB HID is used playing on PC most of the time I think. It can be used too when the T2 is connected to the XIM input and mouse & keyboard are connected to the T2, but that is a very rare setup.

If you are playing on console there is no need to use this script. Just use the games gamepack/modpack/script directly then.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Max10 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:57 pm

Yes, I play on PS4 and wanted to connect a keyboard and mouse to Titan Two, to use MODZ Uncharted 4 which is now in one of the slots, can I use it by connecting, mouse and keyboard via Titan Two or not?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Scachi » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:45 pm

Max10 wrote:Yes, I play on PS4 and wanted to connect a keyboard and mouse to Titan Two, to use MODZ Uncharted 4 which is now in one of the slots, can I use it by connecting, mouse and keyboard via Titan Two or not?

Your question has nothing to do with this script "USB HID Anti Recoil" here.
You want to use keyboard and mouse input. My script is about keyboard and mouse output. That is a complete different story.

Create a separate forum thread to get specific help for using keyboard and mouse to play on ps4 console -> viewforum.php?f=27

For PS4 you need a ds4 controller plugged in into the T2 all the time. T2 Output Protocol set to USB Automatic or USB PS4.
If you have the expansion kit you can connect your controller via bluetooth. If you don't have that kit you need to connect it to input-b. Your mouse into Input-A and your keyboard into prog port via an OTG cable.
Then download/configure and put an input translator onto the same slot where your gamepack/mod/script is installed..
can't help with all of that as I don't play with keyboard & mouse.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Max10 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:51 pm

Scachi wrote:
Max10 wrote:Yes, I play on PS4 and wanted to connect a keyboard and mouse to Titan Two, to use MODZ Uncharted 4 which is now in one of the slots, can I use it by connecting, mouse and keyboard via Titan Two or not?

Your question has nothing to do with this script "USB HID Anti Recoil" here.
You want to use keyboard and mouse input. My script is about keyboard and mouse output. That is a complete different story.

Create a separate forum thread to get specific help for using keyboard and mouse to play on ps4 console -> viewforum.php?f=27

For PS4 you need a ds4 controller plugged in into the T2 all the time. T2 Output Protocol set to USB Automatic or USB PS4.
If you have the expansion kit you can connect your controller via bluetooth. If you don't have that kit you need to connect it to input-b. Your mouse into Input-A and your keyboard into prog port via an OTG cable.
Then download/configure and put an input translator onto the same slot where your gamepack/mod/script is installed..
can't help with all of that as I don't play with keyboard & mouse.

Thanks for the help, but I understood how to connect a mouse and keyboard with a ps4 gamepad to T2. It remains to understand how to insert Uncharted - input translator into the modpack, as I understand it, then I can play on the mouse and keyboard through the Uncharted modpack
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Scachi » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:59 pm

Max10 wrote:Thanks for the help, but I understood how to connect a mouse and keyboard with a ps4 gamepad to T2. It remains to understand how to insert Uncharted - input translator into the modpack, as I understand it, then I can play on the mouse and keyboard through the Uncharted modpack

As I said
"Then download/configure and put an input translator onto the same slot where your gamepack/mod/script is installed..
can't help with all of that as I don't play with keyboard & mouse."
The gamepack/modpack can be installed to a slot and the git file to the same slot.
Read: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6044
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Max10 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:13 pm

Scachi wrote:
Max10 wrote:Thanks for the help, but I understood how to connect a mouse and keyboard with a ps4 gamepad to T2. It remains to understand how to insert Uncharted - input translator into the modpack, as I understand it, then I can play on the mouse and keyboard through the Uncharted modpack

As I said
"Then download/configure and put an input translator onto the same slot where your gamepack/mod/script is installed..
can't help with all of that as I don't play with keyboard & mouse."
The gamepack/modpack can be installed to a slot and the git file to the same slot.
Read: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6044

thanks, I will try to apply this method :smile0517:
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Gjin Yuko » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:36 am

Scachi wrote:
Gjin Yuko wrote:I tried many many values Scachi... i didnt had any problems with rapidfire on 1.01 on Rapidfire USB HID version

The code base of the usb hid rapid fire script and the usb hid anti recoil script isn't compatible.
The rapid fire one has several design flaws that take effect as soon as sending to much information at once. This is why this xim problem only happened when using the anti recoil script. the rapid fire one is sending less information.

The usb hid anti recoil was rewritten from zero to fix the issues with the xim you have reported. So no copy & paste possible between those two.

I have uploaded version 1.10 of the this script (USB-HID Anti Recoil) that may fix your issues.
I forgot to reset a flag when using rapid fire that may caused flooding the xim with data again and resulting in unreliable rapid fire. Please check if it works fine for you now.
For me, tested without xim as I have none, it is working 100% reliable. I was runnning a few round of counter strike just fine.

Thanks Scachi works good sofar
YouTube /Gjin Yuko
Facebook /Gjin Yuko
Twitter /Gjin Yuko
Discord /Gjin Yuko
Xbox /Gjin Yuko
Playstation Dont have one, Xbox is the better Console :P
Gjin Yuko
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation