Call of Duty - QoL (Quality of Life) Pack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Call of Duty - QoL (Quality of Life) Pack

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:15 am

I have completely refactored the core reload cancel code, I found it a little flaky at times. Just a recap of the scenarios it supports:

1) False positives created by respawning. If you ADS or shoot immediately after respawning, a reload cancel will not be triggered.

2) False positives created by picking up items. If you ADS or shoot immediately after picking up or interacting with an item, a reload cancel will not be triggered.

3) Shoot reload cancelling (unchanged from original).

4) ADS reload cancelling using the super fast method (not YY / triangle triangle).

5) ADS cancelling while idle using the super fast method (not YY / triangle triangle).

6) ADS cancelling while jumping (defaults back to old YY / triangle triangle method).

7) The ability to turn off sprint cancelling if you are using Easy Sprint, WHILE being able to take advantage of the super fast ADS cancel methods in #4 and #5 above. This is not supported in Blackout, only multiplayer, because I am unable to protect against false positives in Blackout (well I've figured out one way, but I couldn't be bothered pursuing it as I've run out of usable keys on my keyboard).

More info here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=10387&p=73250#p73250
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pablosscripts » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:49 am

Oh my. I found one more scenario, which is now supported in v4.09 of my script:

8) Support for ADS cancelling while you are circle strafing on keyboard (W+A or W+D) (defaults back to the old YY / triangle triangle method). When you are circle strafing, the game mechanics prevent a sprint reload cancel.

Interesting. I only found this through more rigorous testing.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby bonefisher » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:39 pm

Try my auto reload cancel in my BO4 script.....when you press reload it is timed if you need to cancel reload just start firing and it cancels right away!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby pablosscripts » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:38 pm

bonefisher wrote:Try my auto reload cancel in my BO4 script.....when you press reload it is timed if you need to cancel reload just start firing and it cancels right away!

Yeah saw it, I don't think it covers all 8 scenarios above? I think you've only coded for #3

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby bonefisher » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:51 am

You might want to try again. It is timed for any reason and shoots right away!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:42 pm

v4.10 released. I found and fixed a bug where IF you have Easy Sprint Reload Cancelling turned off in my script, AND you reloaded while idle AND then initiated a sprint before the reload animation ends, my code would inadvertently allow the in-game settings to override mine, resulting in an unwanted reload sprint cancel. It also resulted in my auto reload cancel code from being obstructed too. This was a bit of an obscure bug but I'm happy to have hunted it down and squashed it.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby bonefisher » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:48 am

they have it were if you sprint by tapping sprint button while forward it stays on til you 0 out your forward stick then it resets to walk. Mine works perfect every time :smile0517: .
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Iceman761301 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:02 am

Hello,
I'm trying your script, but I did not understand which keys should I press on the joypad to activate the rapid fire and antirecoil? and what does it mean when the titan two and xim if I press the reload key for a few seconds it becomes purple
Iceman761301
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:12 am

Iceman761301 wrote:Hello,
I'm trying your script, but I did not understand which keys should I press on the joypad to activate the rapid fire and antirecoil? and what does it mean when the titan two and xim if I press the reload key for a few seconds it becomes purple

1) Anti-recoil: activate via the Interactive Configurator.

2) Rapid Fire: see the following

3) Purple screen: see the following:

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:54 am

Update v4.11: All my previously XIM-exclusive shortcuts are now available to native keyboard users (KB plugged directly into T2). I will not provide any conversion curves / Input Translators as you are free to use your own or one that someone else has made. I have also changed it so ADS'ing no longer cancels out of auto sprint (Blackout). I've been testing this and I think it feels better this way.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation