Call of Duty - QoL (Quality of Life) Pack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Call of Duty - QoL (Quality of Life) Pack

Postby pablosscripts » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:01 pm

UPDATE v7.03: Added a new Interactive Configurator option called "On The Fly BO4 Mode Toggling".
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby moobot » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:47 pm

pablosscripts wrote:UPDATE v7.03: Added a new Interactive Configurator option called "On The Fly BO4 Mode Toggling".

Some feedback! Thanks again for adding it.

I think you have it backwards, or worded wrong. I might just not be understanding, but with the new feature it says "Disable the ability to toggle on the fly"(not word for word, besides the first few). If you check the box to DISABLE it, it remains the same. But by default the box is unchecked, and i can't go into blackout mode!

Also maybe shotpunch button? Shoot then punches in 1 keystroke or melee, instead of 2 inputs

Auto hold breath?

Thanks, as always you're awesome.
moobot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:48 am

irvarag wrote:
pablosscripts wrote:UPDATE v7.03: Added a new Interactive Configurator option called "On The Fly BO4 Mode Toggling".

Some feedback! Thanks again for adding it.

I think you have it backwards, or worded wrong. I might just not be understanding, but with the new feature it says "Disable the ability to toggle on the fly"(not word for word, besides the first few). If you check the box to DISABLE it, it remains the same. But by default the box is unchecked, and i can't go into blackout mode!

Also maybe shotpunch button? Shoot then punches in 1 keystroke or melee, instead of 2 inputs

Auto hold breath?

Thanks, as always you're awesome.

Ha! You're right, I've fixed this.

Hold breath - yes I already have this, just tap the button once while you are ADS'ing, instead of holding it.

Shot-punch - I think it's a pretty niche use case particularly given how complex the controls are already getting (dedicated prone, dedicated crouch, dedicated auto slide).
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby m-a93 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:12 am

Hi Pablo,

Great work with this and it intrigued me so far to purchase a T2 after our exchange on the XIM forums.
As I am completely new to this, can you explain how I can utilize your 'dual map' thing?

Currently I use C and L CRTL to crouch/slide/prone and I was hoping your crouch limiter would allow me to set separate binds for each function, however I'm confused and completely oblivious because I am such a noob. Lol.

Also, I'm having issues with the sprint and the delay which has prompted to me to select w as my sprint bind. Is there a way to make it more fluid when u hit shift?

Thanks for your help!
m-a93
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:59 am

m-a93 wrote:Hi Pablo,

Great work with this and it intrigued me so far to purchase a T2 after our exchange on the XIM forums.
As I am completely new to this, can you explain how I can utilize your 'dual map' thing?

Currently I use C and L CRTL to crouch/slide/prone and I was hoping your crouch limiter would allow me to set separate binds for each function, however I'm confused and completely oblivious because I am such a noob. Lol.

Also, I'm having issues with the sprint and the delay which has prompted to me to select w as my sprint bind. Is there a way to make it more fluid when u hit shift?

Thanks for your help!

The first thing you need to open the Interactive Configurator and check the "Crouch Limiter" option:

Next, you need to map Crouch. Let's say you use C to crouch, then simply map Crouch to your C button in the XIM Manager app.

To do instant pronining, you will need #2 from this list:

You will achieve this through dual mapping.

This is what dual mapping means:

To do this, in XIM manager scroll to the bottom and click the little arrow next to the word "Primary", and then dual map Crouch and Home to the same button (L CTRL):

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:59 am

m-a93 wrote:Also, I'm having issues with the sprint and the delay which has prompted to me to select w as my sprint bind. Is there a way to make it more fluid when u hit shift?

Thanks for your help!

Would you be able to rephrase this question? I don't quite understand what you mean by it.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby m-a93 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:20 am

Thanks for this Pablo.

I was wondering if it was possible to have the instant prone have less delay so you can snake.

Here's a clip to show an example of the movement I would like to replicate: https://twitter.com/NAMELESS/status/1062393011185897472
https://twitter.com/TMTestify/status/871269931324538880

I was also wondering if it was possible to have a script or an ability to have the instant prone and then immediately slide after.

Here's a clip to show an example of the movement I would like to replicate:
https://twitter.com/NonoCFC/status/1095824492599918592

Thanks again!
m-a93
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:08 am

As far as reducing delay, I don't know if there's possibly anything I can do to further optimise it.

This is my code, there is zero fat as far as I can see:

Code: Select all
main {
    if(get_val(CROUCH) && get_val(HOME)) {
        walk_flag = TRUE;
        set_val(HOME, 0);
        combo_run(KeyboardInstantProne);
    }
}

combo KeyboardInstantProne {
    set_val(CROUCH, 100);
    wait(600);
}

As for the snaking, I'd have to think about it. My scripts are really about boosting quality of life and making things more intuitive and natural, I'm not really as interested in looking for exploits and such. That's why you don't see my scripts including things like anti-jitter or whatever it's called. It's just a philosophical position I've taken. That being said I don't want to stop you from doing anything you want so I'm happy to optimise as much as I can, but as far as reducing the instant prone delay, as I said my code is pretty lean so I don't know if there's much more I can do in that regard unless there's an actual bug somewhere else I've yet to identify.

I hope that makes sense.

EDIT: I just watched the video in that third link. Unless I'm mistaken what you're describing there is just auto-sliding (sliding from a stationary position). I have this feature in my script, open the Interactive Configurator and enable it there. If you use this, I also recommend you use dual mapping option #6 so you can still crouch normally if needed.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby m-a93 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:07 pm

Yes, absolutely makes sense. I am in favour of snaking not being a thing at all on CoD but unfortunately developers poorly design their game and it gets exploited every year. I play somewhat competitively and for the majority, it is not banned on most competitive game modes/sites. With a controller, you have to prone and immediately get back up to mirror these clips in a repetitive loop, however with the keyboard, I can't seem to do it as fast.

The third link is a snake then slide movement which is another exploit in Bo4 that isn't banned.
Here's another clip: https://twitter.com/jbernaal/status/1096105127902101509

Despite it not working for him in that gunfight, this gives you a weird animation that is very difficult to track or center your aim for. What I am trying to accomplish here is have the ability to auto-slide after I've hit the dedicated prone button in quick succession.

I hope this clears up any confusion. Thanks!
m-a93
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:02 am

Ok let me take a look at it when I have a spare moment.

I won't program this into a one click snake-slide, but I'm happy to investigate whether there are any optimisations I can make so my script doesn't get in the way of it. I'm busy for the next few days but hopefully I can take a look at it soon.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation