Call of Duty - QoL (Quality of Life) Pack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Call of Duty - QoL (Quality of Life) Pack

Postby SweatyPapi » Sun May 12, 2019 4:57 pm

Bonefisher I tested it and it is playable yet the slides feel a bit slow. Not reactive like pabloscripts. If you can fix that it will be okay to use perfectly.
SweatyPapi
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Ne0 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:13 am

I have a problem with this script using daemon 3xb. When i start the fight , the gun stops working after 2-3 bursts , then I have to press the button again. it looks like it skips one burst. rapid fire is off. without script works fine
Ne0
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Bushido_24 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:18 am

pablosscripts wrote:
UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:What were the issues getting auto sprint refined?

Good question, getting it to work is easy, getting it to function perfectly took some more work. The problem has to do with using the Sprint button. Because I use Easy Sprint, that means the Sprint button is literally not being used, so it was the obvious candidate for activating Auto Sprint. Now the issue with this is I also use the Sprint button to toggle walk mode as well - it also makes a ton of sense to use the Sprint button here too. I never needed a toggle walk before but I felt this was necessary for Blackout because of how important sneaking around is. Therefore, the fundamental problem is I'm using the same button for two functions - Auto Sprint and Toggle Walk. So these are the scenarios I had to code for:

1) While sprinting, tap Sprint: outcome = Auto Sprint enabled (FULL SPRINT) -- the trick here is to prevent this from toggling to a walk as it is using the same button!

2) While walking, tap Sprint: outcome = Auto Sprint enabled (WALKING) -- the trick here is to prevent this from toggling to a sprint as it is using the same button!

3) While in Auto Sprint (FULL SPRINT), tap Sprint again: outcome = player should now be walking, Auto Sprint is maintained

4) While in Auto Sprint (WALKING), tap Sprint again: outcome = player should now be sprinting, Auto Sprint is maintained

5 / 6) Scenarios 3 and 4 should also work with or without the analogue stick pegged forward.

7) If you're trying to do any of the above while you have the Map opened, it will cause issues because the Sprint button is being used to reset your cursor. So you need to suppress all of the above when the Map is open.

So that's 7 scenarios I had to code for. It feels great now but it took a lot more work than I was expecting to get here! It also gets even more complicated due to my Easy Slide feature, but I won't go into that because I could be here all day. Suffice to say it's taken me days of play testing and refinement!

there's anyway to make the auto sprint less responsible, i feel like its too hard to walk
Bushido_24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Bushido_24 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:09 am

Bushido_24 wrote:
pablosscripts wrote:
UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:What were the issues getting auto sprint refined?
i was trying to see if it possible to make less responsible i press the analog half way and im already sprinting i would like prefer if it less sensitive and work just when the analog is full press

Good question, getting it to work is easy, getting it to function perfectly took some more work. The problem has to do with using the Sprint button. Because I use Easy Sprint, that means the Sprint button is literally not being used, so it was the obvious candidate for activating Auto Sprint. Now the issue with this is I also use the Sprint button to toggle walk mode as well - it also makes a ton of sense to use the Sprint button here too. I never needed a toggle walk before but I felt this was necessary for Blackout because of how important sneaking around is. Therefore, the fundamental problem is I'm using the same button for two functions - Auto Sprint and Toggle Walk. So these are the scenarios I had to code for:

1) While sprinting, tap Sprint: outcome = Auto Sprint enabled (FULL SPRINT) -- the trick here is to prevent this from toggling to a walk as it is using the same button!

2) While walking, tap Sprint: outcome = Auto Sprint enabled (WALKING) -- the trick here is to prevent this from toggling to a sprint as it is using the same button!

3) While in Auto Sprint (FULL SPRINT), tap Sprint again: outcome = player should now be walking, Auto Sprint is maintained

4) While in Auto Sprint (WALKING), tap Sprint again: outcome = player should now be sprinting, Auto Sprint is maintained

5 / 6) Scenarios 3 and 4 should also work with or without the analogue stick pegged forward.

7) If you're trying to do any of the above while you have the Map opened, it will cause issues because the Sprint button is being used to reset your cursor. So you need to suppress all of the above when the Map is open.

So that's 7 scenarios I had to code for. It feels great now but it took a lot more work than I was expecting to get here! It also gets even more complicated due to my Easy Slide feature, but I won't go into that because I could be here all day. Suffice to say it's taken me days of play testing and refinement!

there's anyway to make the auto sprint less responsible, i feel like its too hard to walk
Bushido_24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Bushido_24 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:07 am

its possible to make the easy sprint less sensitive :whistling: i feel like its too hard when i try to simply walk
without sprinting. just make the easy sprint less responsible and it will be perfect
Bushido_24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby SweatyPapi » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:10 am

Can you PLEASE make a option for this code to stop YYing
SweatyPapi
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Latenight187 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:40 pm

Anybody can tell me the perfect/best Antirecoil values especially for the Maddox in Black ops 4? Playing on Controller btw
Latenight187
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:21 am

Latenight187 wrote:Anybody can tell me the perfect/best Antirecoil values especially for the Maddox in Black ops 4? Playing on Controller btw

Values are different for everyone based on settings/console, you should go into custom games and adjust there. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby kevinr1 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:03 pm

How do I map the playstation button keys to a keyboard key, and a mouseclick? The PlayStation buttons are not present in this list, even when I scroll down the buttons are not in the list.
I am using a keyboard and mouse directly connected to the T2. I am expecting several keys here, e.g. 'PS' or something.

kevinr1
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Previous

Return to User's Script Documentation