Call of Duty - QoL (Quality of Life) Pack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Call of Duty - QoL (Quality of Life) Pack

Postby pablosscripts » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:01 am

I've made some final launch day optimisations. It's now running beautifully! Latest update has been published.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby TheLADodgers » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:31 am

thank you.
I will try this out when I get the game on Friday
TheLADodgers
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby trshy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:14 pm

wow amazing script, very good to pair with xim apex. however i have a few issues i need your help with, how can i turn off easy sprint? it messes with my aim, i can't for the love of me aim correctly and strafing forward or backward without sprinting and that is enough to mess with my poor aim :(. can i please have the option to turn it off completely? i want to be able to press the sprint button by myself everytime that i want to sprint, because i really like your pack and i don't want to use any other pack just because i don't like this feature, and i did try other packs, but i'm not impressd as much as i do with this one. hope you give us the option to disable it not only toggle it, because when i toggle it off the next time i try to sprint again by pressing the sprint button it turns back on by itself...please save me :(
trshy
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby pablosscripts » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:14 pm

Ok, working on it now. Need to give it some testing, watch this space.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby trshy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:19 pm

pablosscripts wrote:Ok, working on it now. Need to give it some testing, watch this space.

you rock!!! you are the best man, i really appreciate your efforts, and thank you in advance, i'm waiting and checking this space every second...cheers!
trshy
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby pablosscripts » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:12 pm

Ok all done. It needed more work / testing than I was expecting because I was using the Sprint button to toggle walk mode when Easy Sprint is turned on.

Anyway go into the interactive configuration menu and deselect the new option "Easy Sprint".

The latest version of the script is v4.01.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby trshy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:49 pm

pablosscripts wrote:Ok all done. It needed more work / testing than I was expecting because I was using the Sprint button to toggle walk mode when Easy Sprint is turned on.

Anyway go into the interactive configuration menu and deselect the new option "Easy Sprint".

The latest version of the script is v4.01.

i'm amazed by your quick response and fast work, thank you, thank you, thank you so much! i tried it, and it works PERFECTLY. much appreciated man!
trshy
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby pablosscripts » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:00 pm

No probs

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby agthomps » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:18 am

Hello, Thanks for the great script!!!

Can you edit the script to have rapid fire automatically enabled in secondary class? Would it be possible to have option to toggle it and edit how fast it shoots in the configuration? I went into a private match and i am able to click faster than the rapid fire preset.

Thanks
agthomps
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:02 am

agthomps wrote:Hello, Thanks for the great script!!!

Can you edit the script to have rapid fire automatically enabled in secondary class? Would it be possible to have option to toggle it and edit how fast it shoots in the configuration? I went into a private match and i am able to click faster than the rapid fire preset.

Thanks

Regarding auto swap: I used to have this in my script, but I deleted it. It's borderline unusable. It works great in a game like Rainbow Six Siege where you have no respawns and round times are very long, but it doesn't work in COD because of the respawning. This is why: in a respawn game, when you swap weapons (which in the past I used to auto activate rapid fire), if you died before you swapped back to your primary, you would respawn with the wrong rapid fire mode. It was just annoying. The only mode this might be useful for is S&D because it has no respawns. I have now reactivated it because I realise S&D players might find it useful, but it is turned off by default. If you're not an S&D player I predict you will turn this off very quickly.

Regarding rapid fire hold and release time configs: I have added this as well.

Version 4.02 of the script has been uploaded, where you will find the following new features:

Enjoy.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation