Call of Duty - QoL (Quality of Life) Pack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Call of Duty - QoL (Quality of Life) Pack

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:08 am

Oops just spotted a bug. I had Secondary turned on by default (Rapid Fire). I've fixed this. v4.03 of the script has now been uploaded.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby agthomps » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:32 am

Thanks for the update, I only asked because after I enabled the rapid fire for secondary, then switched to use primary AR to engage in mid to long range it would rapid fire as well. I would lose gun fights lol. The display would indicate S for secondary, I assumed it was only for secondary.
agthomps
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:53 am

agthomps wrote:Thanks for the update, I only asked because after I enabled the rapid fire for secondary, then switched to use primary AR to engage in mid to long range it would rapid fire as well. I would lose gun fights lol. The display would indicate S for secondary, I assumed it was only for secondary.

Yes I agree it's not perfect, but auto switching is even worse in my opinion. Anyway give it a shot and let me know what you think. As I recommended, I think it'll only work well in S&D.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Bushido_24 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:22 pm

hey Pablo awesome :smile0517: script My only problem is that I am accidentally activating the autosprint . I would like an option that I could choose if I want it on or off :innocent_smile_1:
Bushido_24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:30 pm

Bushido_24 wrote:hey Pablo awesome :smile0517: script My only problem is that I am accidentally activating the autosprint . I would like an option that I could choose if I want it on or off :innocent_smile_1:

You can. When you setup the script, you have two options: Black Ops 4 - Backout, or Blackouts 4 - Multiplayer.

They are identical, except the former has all the battle royale related features turned off.

You can toggle between them by holding down the Sprint button for a few seconds (purple vs. green).

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby agthomps » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:18 pm

Working great!!!! I am a run n gun player, can you add a script for activating score streaks? Holding triangle is problem and worsem when it switches weapons instead of calling in score streaks. Thanks
agthomps
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:22 pm

agthomps wrote:Working great!!!! I am a run n gun player, can you add a script for activating score streaks? Holding triangle is problem and worsem when it switches weapons instead of calling in score streaks. Thanks

Do you use a XIM? If so I have a shortcut designed for XIM users.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby agthomps » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:20 am

Yes, I do!!!! binding buttons ?
agthomps
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:46 am

Yup, dual map Swap and Sprint to the same button, and it will give you a one-tap Scorestreak :)

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby agthomps » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:22 am

You ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!! lol
agthomps
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation