Call of Duty - QoL (Quality of Life) Pack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Call of Duty - QoL (Quality of Life) Pack

Postby pablosscripts » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:46 pm

Don’t forget to change your in-game cod settings back to the default.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby ferguson001 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:21 pm

Fyi, when I said flipped, I meant that LB/RB and LT/RT were flipped. So ADS button would be LB instead of LT and shoot would be RB instead of RT. So in the image you showed me earlier, where it says "Default", that would say flipped so Jump would be LT, etc. I tried it out and it seems to be a little off but maybe because of that. Again, thank you for the help!
ferguson001
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby ferguson001 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:22 pm

ohh..ok..didn't know that...I will try that now. Just seeing your message
ferguson001
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby ferguson001 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:32 pm

Works flawless in game. Only issue is the menu buttons are weird now which isn't big deal at all! Thanks again
ferguson001
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby pablosscripts » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:11 am

ferguson001 wrote:Works flawless in game. Only issue is the menu buttons are weird now which isn't big deal at all! Thanks again

Good to hear. Have fun!
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby MONSTERK11ER » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:36 am

how do you turn on the scripts (bo4) with a xb1 controller and ps4? and every time I edit the scripts it doesn't want to save I always have to edit every time I try to use them
MONSTERK11ER
Private
Private

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:20 am

Very weird, that should not happen. It should save every time, can you describe to me the steps you are taking to edit the settings?

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby InsidasS » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:00 pm

Hello mate can you tell me with details your config for BLACKOUT because I think I am doing something wrong..I want to have good aiming with fast scope and I need rapidfire to my icr or kn and weapons like that..tell me please your advanced settings and details about that..because I love your config but I can feel it I am doing setup wrong.
InsidasS
Private
Private

Postby pablosscripts » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:20 am

Update 4.14 - this is a huge one!

Feature 1) Added a new option called "Crouch Limiter", which is designed for keyboard users. This decouples crouch from proning (so holding down the Crouch button no longer makes you go prone). This makes crouching more reliable, as I find time-based inputs very inconsistent. If you actually want to go prone, XIM users can create a dedicated PC style prone button by dual mapping Crouch and Home (PS / Xbox button)*, or if your keyboard is plugged directly into your Titan Two, then map one of your buttons via the "PC Style Instant Proning" option at the very bottom.

*XIM USERS TAKE NOTE: prior to v5.06, this used to be the Reload button but has now been change to the Home button due to problems with false positives.

Feature 2) Added a new feature called "Stim Toggle", designed for Blackout, which saves keyboard users from having to hold down the button to heal. This needs to be a separate button because making the regular stim button a toggle would interfere with menu navigation. XIM users should dual map Stim and Left (Dpad), or if your keyboard is plugged directly into your Titan Two, then map one of your buttons via the "Stim Toggle" option at the very bottom of the interactive configurator.

Feature 3) Added a new feature called "Reload Toggle", designed for blackout, which saves you from having to hold down the Reload button to activate equipment. To use this, tap the Jump button while holding the Reload button - you can then let go of the Reload button.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pablosscripts » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:59 am

UPDATE v4.15: I have just added a great new quality of life feature. I noticed that when you are moving forward, if you are strafing just a little to the left or right at the same time (so W+A or W+D for keyboard users) you are unable to initiate a slide. The game is designed to prevent you from sliding unless your stick is pegged 100% in the forward direction. This has gotten me killed a number of times because I was unable to slide away from a gun fight while circle strafing. I have now fixed this and boy does it feel good!

Other minor updates include:

1) Added a Reload Toggle wait time config to the Interactive Configurator.

2) Simplified the Interactive Configurator by hiding / automating the selection of game-specific configs.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation