Call of Duty - QoL (Quality of Life) Pack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Call of Duty - QoL (Quality of Life) Pack

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:30 am

UPDATE 7.04: Added a new Interactive Configurator option "Rapid Fire" which allows you to turn off Rapid Fire completely.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby nutsnbolts » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:35 pm

I don't know what is going on but I can't seem to enable rapid fire on per instructions. Double Tab reload and hold.

I used to be able to do it so I know what you're supposed to do but this time around it doesn't seem to work.

Anything I should check? Even when I use the controller directly it doesn't enable the rapid fire. I also have the checkmark within the config to have it a toggle and I also have it unchecked to have rapidfire disabled.

Please help.
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby nutsnbolts » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:02 pm

oh another thing, an issue that I have been having already with prior versions.

When scrolling through weapons or selecting my weapons before a match starts, I noticed that sometimes it will rapidly scroll to other weapons making it hard to scroll one class at a time.

What is going on with that?
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:59 am

nutsnbolts wrote:I don't know what is going on but I can't seem to enable rapid fire on per instructions. Double Tab reload and hold.

I used to be able to do it so I know what you're supposed to do but this time around it doesn't seem to work.

Anything I should check? Even when I use the controller directly it doesn't enable the rapid fire. I also have the checkmark within the config to have it a toggle and I also have it unchecked to have rapidfire disabled.

Please help.

Please open the Interactive Configurator and check the "Rapid Fire Alt Toggle" checkbox.

It was annoying too many people who were activating it by accident (I honestly don't know how...!) so I thought I would turn it off by default.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:01 am

nutsnbolts wrote:oh another thing, an issue that I have been having already with prior versions.

When scrolling through weapons or selecting my weapons before a match starts, I noticed that sometimes it will rapidly scroll to other weapons making it hard to scroll one class at a time.

What buttons do you press in the lead up to that? If you can find a way to consistently reproduce it I can figure out what's going on.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby nutsnbolts » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:22 am

pablosscripts wrote:
nutsnbolts wrote:I don't know what is going on but I can't seem to enable rapid fire on per instructions. Double Tab reload and hold.

Please help.

Please open the Interactive Configurator and check the "Rapid Fire Alt Toggle" checkbox.

It was annoying too many people who were activating it by accident (I honestly don't know how...!) so I thought I would turn it off by default.

It is definitely checked marked "Rapid Fire Alt Toggle". Trust me I have unchecked it, checked it, saved it over and over and it still won't activate. I did mention that I did have it checkmark'd in my prior post :)

I even reloaded the script again and still no go.
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby nutsnbolts » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:25 am

pablosscripts wrote:
nutsnbolts wrote:oh another thing, an issue that I have been having already with prior versions.

What buttons do you press in the lead up to that? If you can find a way to consistently reproduce it I can figure out what's going on.

I get this issue on the main weapon selection screen before a match when I need to choose which loadout I want to go with. I have let's say 10 loadouts. If I press right, it then scrolls rapidly to the right skipping all the other loadouts. I can try to take a video. I then press left and it's the same thing. Every so often it goes 1 loadout at a time and that is enough time for me to select what i want but i have to keep playing with it back and forth because it will start to scroll rapidly left or right depending on which way I'm going.
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:26 am

What button are you scrolling with, the stick, shoulder button or dpad? That will help me isolate the cause.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby nutsnbolts » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:34 am

pablosscripts wrote:What button are you scrolling with, the stick, shoulder button or dpad? That will help me isolate the cause.

Ok this may be the issue...

When I use the xbox Controller LB/RB to cycle through the weapon selections. It works fine.

When I use my G13 Logitech which has LB binded to 3 and RB binded to R I'm assuming that 3 and R means something in the script? It scrolls through but it's wacky because it will sporatically scroll through rapidly as mentioned above. It's like it's trying to execute multiple things.
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:56 pm

nutsnbolts wrote:
pablosscripts wrote:What button are you scrolling with, the stick, shoulder button or dpad? That will help me isolate the cause.

Ok this may be the issue...

When I use the xbox Controller LB/RB to cycle through the weapon selections. It works fine.

When I use my G13 Logitech which has LB binded to 3 and RB binded to R I'm assuming that 3 and R means something in the script? It scrolls through but it's wacky because it will sporatically scroll through rapidly as mentioned above. It's like it's trying to execute multiple things.

No I haven't hardcoded R or 3.

Are you sure it happens to both LB and RB? I found a potential cause but it would only affect LB.

My theory is Stim Toggling is the reason behind this - have you dual mapped Stim and right on the dpad for stim toggling?

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation