Call of Duty - QoL (Quality of Life) Pack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Call of Duty - QoL (Quality of Life) Pack

Postby nutsnbolts » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:48 pm

pablosscripts wrote:
O
No I haven't hardcoded R or 3.

Are you sure it happens to both LB and RB? I found a potential cause but it would only affect LB.

My theory is Stim Toggling is the reason behind this - have you dual mapped Stim and right on the dpad for stim toggling?

OK, i take that back, looking at my XIM settings.
I have Heal (LB) set to button 3 in my primary settings so I can heal and within my secondary settings, I do have RB (use equipment) set to button 5 and LB (heal) set to button 5 which is a dual setting to be able to execute my special ability.

So you're right that could be causing that rapid scrolling as it is trying to execute those things. That would also make sense that sometimes when I press RB to Use Equipment, sometimes it doesn't trigger and I have to spam the button. Another annoyance. :( but I have lived with it.

Any suggestions?

On the other hand, the other more annoying issue is the inability to turn on rapid fire using the toggle. Any thoughts on what I may be doing wrong? As stated, I have it checked to enable toggle.

Thanks for the help. I really want to use your script to it's full extent.
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby nutsnbolts » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:28 am

Just another note on the rapid fire, just to try it out, I did dual bind per instructions for an easy toggle and that doesn't work.
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby nutsnbolts » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:24 am

Any luck with this “enabling rapid fire feature” not working.
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:08 am

nutsnbolts wrote:Any luck with this “enabling rapid fire feature” not working.

I just want to make sure you have both checkboxes selected? One or the other won't work, you need both. I just double checked it and it seems to work fine for me:

Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:15 am

nutsnbolts wrote:
pablosscripts wrote:
O

Are you sure it happens to both LB and RB? I found a potential cause but it would only affect LB.

My theory is Stim Toggling is the reason behind this - have you dual mapped Stim and right on the dpad for stim toggling?

I have Heal (LB) set to button 3 in my primary settings so I can heal and within my secondary settings, I do have RB (use equipment) set to button 5 and LB (heal) set to button 5 which is a dual setting to be able to execute my special ability.

So you're right that could be causing that rapid scrolling as it is trying to execute those things. That would also make sense that sometimes when I press RB to Use Equipment, sometimes it doesn't trigger and I have to spam the button. Another annoyance. :( but I have lived with it.

Any suggestions?

On the other hand, the other more annoying issue is the inability to turn on rapid fire using the toggle. Any thoughts on what I may be doing wrong? As stated, I have it checked to enable toggle.

Hum yeah your RB and LB dual binding to 5 won't cause an issue unless you're trying to use that to scroll.

Can you check again to make sure you don't have right on the dpad double bound to LB anywhere? This is the only thing I can think of! If this is indeed the issue I can show you how to set it up correctly so this isn't a problem, but otherwise it's a bit of a mystery.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby nutsnbolts » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:56 pm

pablosscripts wrote:

I just want to make sure you have both checkboxes selected? One or the other won't work, you need both. I just double checked it and it seems to work fine for me:

Ok I have one or the other checked marked but NOT BOTH. You are saying BOTH so I will try this again. Interesting...I'll let yo know how it goes but I never checked marked both. I thought it's either completely off or I want to toggle.
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby nutsnbolts » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:57 pm

pablosscripts wrote:
nutsnbolts wrote:
pablosscripts wrote:
O

Any suggestions?

Hum yeah your RB and LB dual binding to 5 won't cause an issue unless you're trying to use that to scroll.

Can you check again to make sure you don't have right on the dpad double bound to LB anywhere? This is the only thing I can think of! If this is indeed the issue I can show you how to set it up correctly so this isn't a problem, but otherwise it's a bit of a mystery.

This one I have solved. You are correct, i had it binded to multiple things so I can see how it would try to activate it. Thanks for this one. I doubled checked my mappings and I did have multiple things setup for that one button which made it go wacky.
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby nutsnbolts » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:04 pm

One more thing, If I'm using a XIM connected the following:

Mouse, G13, Controller connected to XIM Hub - > Connected to T2 -> T2 connected to Xbox, which input method should i be using?

I would assume mouse and keyboard but I just want to make sure.
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby nutsnbolts » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:58 pm

nutsnbolts wrote:
pablosscripts wrote:

Ok I have one or the other checked marked but NOT BOTH. You are saying BOTH so I will try this again. Interesting...I'll let yo know how it goes but I never checked marked both. I thought it's either completely off or I want to toggle.

Ok, confirmed. This works. Both TICKED and that worked. I can't believe that was the issue. Thanks Pablo for the script, it's been the most useful for me at the moment. I can't believe I waited so many days trying to figure this out. I swear I was trying different things to make it work. I guess I didn't try both being ticked. :smile0202: :smile0203:
nutsnbolts
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby pablosscripts » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:59 am

nutsnbolts wrote:Ok, confirmed. This works. Both TICKED and that worked. I can't believe that was the issue. Thanks Pablo for the script, it's been the most useful for me at the moment. I can't believe I waited so many days trying to figure this out. I swear I was trying different things to make it work. I guess I didn't try both being ticked. :smile0202: :smile0203:

Glad to hear this fixed it. The problem is there are so many users with so many different requirements it can be difficult to design options without confusing everyone.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation