Titan Two freezes.

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Titan Two freezes.

Postby LightOffPro » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:00 pm

Hello everyone, my Titan Two just arrived today and im having some problems.

I'm on PS5, tested the titan two on Battlefield V.

Plugged Input-A on a third-party controller that i have, controller is identified as a DS4 on PS4 and PS5.
Plugged PROG on my PC and Output on my PS5.

On Gtuner, i have input translators and KM Capture active. I can play like 10mins perfectly with Keyboard and mouse until the controls freeze and my soldier is randomly doing the last input (like walking in circles).

I tried not using the controller, T2 flashes AU (authentication error) and freezes.
Using the controller, all lights are green and the number on device memory for the input translator stays on (its number 2 here), but it still freezes. When it freezes, all lights stay the same.

Using a DualSense doesn't work at all, i plugged it to try but it's like T2 doesn't identify it, and the dualsense connects though bluetooth.

Any tips on how to fix this problem?
LightOffPro
Private
Private

Re: Titan Two freezes.

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:28 pm

Is your controller a Scuf Impact or Scuf Infinity? If yes, Please note that first-party controllers (DualSense, DualShock 4, Scuf Infinity, Scuf Impact) does not works for PS5 games authentication. It must be a third-party PS4 controller (such as Astro, Razer, Hori, Nacon, Scuf Vantage, etc).

Despite the custom outer shell, the internal circuit of Scuf Impact is from a DS4 controller:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWhCiBy ... =emb_title
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Gsmoove » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:06 am

I too am having this exact same freezing problem.
Using series X, Titan Two with Bluetooth and 16gb card, Xbox elite 2, and auth with series X controller.

Any fix for these dropouts? I'm thinking of connecting the elite two with a wireless adaptor rather than Bluetooth.
Gsmoove
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Skenso » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:18 pm

I have the exact same problem. Freeze after 8 minutes. Before updating there was no problem at all. I’m using a ps4 controller on a ps5 with the titan 2.
Skenso
Private
Private

Postby coykins » Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:57 pm

is there any fixes for this yet? i’m also on ps5 trying to get the auth with an xbox elite 2 and the ds5, and even if i just have the ds5 plugged in it still flashes au for me
coykins
Private
Private

Postby Mad » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:31 am

coykins wrote:is there any fixes for this yet? i’m also on ps5 trying to get the auth with an xbox elite 2 and the ds5, and even if i just have the ds5 plugged in it still flashes au for me

The dualsense doesn't auth you need to use remote play.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18760
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to Gtuner IV Support