Bytecode usage limit

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Bytecode usage limit

Postby abbasbj » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:54 pm

Bytecode usage %198 is happening. Is there any way to increase this limit. For example if I upgrade my 4GB sd card?
abbasbj
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Bytecode usage limit

Postby Scachi » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:30 pm

The sd-card doesn't change the bytecode limit. The bytecode limit is an internal limit on the script size.
The T2 needs to process all the code fast enough so it is also a processing power limit the T2 can handle bytecode size wise.

198% ?
You have to get rid of unused stuff and/or put stuff that you use as an example to adjust anti recoil to an extra script and use script_load to load that script file when adjusting anti recoil.

If you are using a lot of big combos you have to use macros instead or reduce the byte code usage of those combo via some custom coding if possible.

We can't help without seeing your whole script and what you are trying to do.
Another option is to use computer vision/python and send the combos via python code on the fly to the T2 but that requires your computer be running to use that script.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:15 pm

198%? did you convert a binary macro to combo? please post a copy of your script so we give suggestion on how optimize the code. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby abbasbj » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:04 pm

The script I prepared for fighting games like fight night champions and mortal kombat 11 does not fit. can you please optimize
abbasbj
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Return to Gtuner IV Support