Bluetooth Authentication Issues Help

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Bluetooth Authentication Issues Help

Postby Legionofwar » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:32 pm

I can pair controllers with relative ease to the titan two wirelessly when attached to my PC, but when I plug into my console its a different story. I have to first plug in the controller I am looking to mimic in port a then the controller I wish to use in port b After I can then unplug and play wirelessly. Is there a way to just plug the titan two into my console and turn the controller on to play without this step. I like the portability aspects of the device which was a main selling point for me. I don't want to carry multiple controllers with me every time everywhere. Thank you for any and all help.
Legionofwar
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Bluetooth Authentication Issues Help

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:14 pm

Are you on PS4 or Xbox One? Please note authentication with the Xbox One consoles does not works over Bluetooth connection. The best option when using Xbox One controllers wirelessly on Xbox One console is the Xbox Wireless Adapter, which supports console authentication.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Legionofwar » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:55 pm

I am connecting my titan two wired via usb cable given into the xbox one X and then trying to connect my ps4 controller via Bluetooth to the titan two. It will not let me do so unless I first plug in an xbox one controller despite both already being paired
wireless via Pc. Thank you for your reply I have been waiting for someone to help me out. I appreciate it.
Legionofwar
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:04 am

This is correct. A Xbox One controller must be always present on the Titan Two for console authentication purposes. Please plug your XB1 controller wired to the INPUT-B and than you can use the PS4 controller wirelessly as normal.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner IV Support