fortnite gamepack aim assist

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

fortnite gamepack aim assist

Postby javagirl » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:17 pm

hi all,

i am a noob just the titan two a week ago so im still trying to figure everything out..so plz be nice lol. Im using the fortnite game pack on memory slot . led turns purple indicating its on however i noticed the aim assist only works some times i can tell when its working it moves my aim to make more accurate but most of the times it doesn't seem to work as well. Am i doing something wrong? should i disable mod when i got back to lobby and then re-enable once i land? What Aim assist settings are you guys using? default? what is optimal?
javagirl
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: fortnite gamepack aim assist

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:42 am

The aim assist mod, once enabled, should work every time you press the ADS and/or Fire button . You don't need re-enable once land.

The hold and release time I feel works good is 150/50, but you can try other values. Some users are indicating that the ping time from your console to the Epic servers also affects the Aim Abuse Mod and the hold/release time should consider that.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ragingra66its » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:48 am

Ok j2kbr so... if you can... explain a bit for us what the hold and release time settings and what adjusting them does exactly.. i know it basiclly spams the ADS button for us but yea... looking at running aim abuse for black ops 4 in a couple weeks... how were we going with the gamepack for it.. as i can see its just a moded cod pack.. with no aim abuse.??
ragingra66its
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:20 am

The aim assist abuse mod, as you described, automatically press and release the aim button to force the game to trigger the aim assist. The hold time is the amount of time (in milli-seconds) the aim button should be pressed, the release time is the time the button should be kept in release state. For example 150/50 results in press the aim button for 150ms, release for 50ms and repeat.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby djxdj » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:27 am

If you have a good ping, I have found that lowering the default values does wonders for AA. I have mine set to 70/15 and my ping is typically around 20.
djxdj
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby ragingra66its » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:54 am

Ok thank you very much... any plans on adding it to the black ops gamepack or am i going to have to run the fortnight one...? Lol
ragingra66its
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby ragingra66its » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:58 am

Soooooo... i can just hold in the aim down sight (L2) and it will snap in and out by itself keeping the target locked on or do i have to hold the L2 button for 150 then release and do squeeze again after 50? Lol
ragingra66its
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Titan Two Device