Titan not working correctly after update

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Titan not working correctly after update

Postby Muzak10 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:02 am

The Titan is working fine when connected via laptop and capture mode but since the update I did earlier to Gtuner and the titan, if I connect straight to the Titan, the controls don't work.

Example if I press a direction there is a massive delay and then it will move in that direction without stopping.

Anyone any idea what the issue could be?

I can explain further if necessary but in general the controls have a mind of their own and it is not responsive
Muzak10
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Titan not working correctly after update

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:16 am

Please give more details on the controller you are using (PS4, XB1)? (wired, wireless)? Thank you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Muzak10 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:43 am

Sorry, should have added that I'm using Keyboard and mouse and wired ps4 controller on the ps4

So when I connect the devices directly to the Titan (and don't use the laptop capture mode), I have controller connected in port B, mouse in port A, keyboard in the Prog via OTG cable, which was working without any issues previously. this isn't working properly after the update and it isn't just the mouse or keyboard
for example when i press down on the controller to navigate the menus, the cursor will move back up through the menus as if it is moving forward by itself, it will also do this when pressing backwards or down. (I don't have autorun turned on in the script)

I don't think the issue is specifically with any of the scripts because when I setup the Titan via the laptop to play on ps4 with the same game and scripts and use capture mode, it works fine.
I can use the controller and kbm without getting the same problems
Muzak10
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:44 pm

I believe what you are reporting is related with this:

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=11092&p=76370

A new firmware update, reverting the changes, is available. Please update and let me know if is now working as expected. Thank you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Muzak10 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:56 pm

I can confirm that the latest update has fixed my issue. Thanks for the quick resolution
Muzak10
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Gtuner IV Support