Combine Scripts Help?

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Combine Scripts Help?

Postby revo770 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:48 am

I understand how to load scripts and translators into memory slots. I have read the crash course for gph but I am still lost.
Is it possible to use Fortnite BR Gampack (aim abuse), bonefisher's recoil and redacted's building script (or apex) together?
revo770
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Combine Scripts Help?

Postby cullenmac » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:02 am

i watched redacteds you tube video then went out and bought all the stuff and i have no clue how to implement it. im having a hard time trying to copy and paste scriptswithout getting errors
cullenmac
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby MAL8010 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:31 am

You can't combine a gamepack with other scripts. You can of course take other scripts and merge the parts you want together.

Why don't you post the scripts and parts you want merged together here and I'm someone will be able to help.

If it's just the aim assist abuse from the gamepack you want that's easy enough to incorporate into another script.

Also, are you sure you want anti-recoil for fortnite. It would only be useful on an AR and they don't exactly have a lot of recoil do they - might be more trouble than it's worth IMO.
MAL8010
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby revo770 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:40 am

Thank you I will take another look at it.
revo770
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby reyreyeton » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:02 pm

I have two different scripts I would like to combine. But I don't know much about it. It always gives me an error. Anyone willing to help?
reyreyeton
Private
Private

Postby J2Kbr » Thu May 02, 2019 10:34 am

reyreyeton wrote:I have two different scripts I would like to combine. But I don't know much about it. It always gives me an error. Anyone willing to help?

Please post the scripts code here so we can help you with merging into single gpc file.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby wheelinaround » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:36 pm

I'm also wondering how to do this. I got sent numerous scripts from a friend but they are all individual scripts for each gun in the game as they all have different recoil. I basically have folders full of scripts and the only way I can see it working is to load each script into a slot and select that slot when I'm using that gun?
wheelinaround
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mad » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:09 pm

wheelinaround wrote:I'm also wondering how to do this. I got sent numerous scripts from a friend but they are all individual scripts for each gun in the game as they all have different recoil. I basically have folders full of scripts and the only way I can see it working is to load each script into a slot and select that slot when I'm using that gun?

It depends on the scripts, but you could combine them and then use a button combo to cycle through the different anti-recoil values.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby wheelinaround » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:22 am

Mad wrote:
wheelinaround wrote:I'm also wondering how to do this. I got sent numerous scripts from a friend but they are all individual scripts for each gun in the game as they all have different recoil. I basically have folders full of scripts and the only way I can see it working is to load each script into a slot and select that slot when I'm using that gun?

It depends on the scripts, but you could combine them and then use a button combo to cycle through the different anti-recoil values.

Unfortunately I'm extremely new to the whole scripting scene so have no idea how to even attempt this
wheelinaround
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mad » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:31 am

wheelinaround wrote:Unfortunately I'm extremely new to the whole scripting scene so have no idea how to even attempt this

Post the scripts so we can take a look at what can be done.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Next

Return to Gtuner IV Support