Hello

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Hello

Postby PlagueViews » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:38 am

I am new to this I am a device user. What exactly should my settings be around 30-60 v1.42 fortnite battlepack

I noticed a ton more options than device has as I just clicked edit on gamepacks and finished.

I also had a guy telling me on the division his titan 2 made his character have extremely good stats? How is that? I thought this was just like a modded controller.

If theres a way once we find the gamepacks to see the forum discussion involving that specific one then please tell me as I am 100% new here I just got my titan 2 in the mail about 20min ago. Thanks again
PlagueViews
Private
Private

Re: Hello

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:36 am

Welcome to our community.

The first step (if you haven't done yet) is download Gtuner IV:

https://www.consoletuner.com/titan-two-downloads/

after open Gtuner IV, go to the "Online Resources" panel and search for the game of interest, for example "division" should give the following results:

https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?0 ... aXNpb24%3D

Now all you need to do is choose one of the scripts and drop in any available memory slot on the Titan Two device. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Hello

Postby Prototype » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:58 am

PlagueViews wrote:If theres a way once we find the gamepacks to see the forum discussion involving that specific one then please tell me as I am 100% new here I just got my titan 2 in the mail about 20min ago. Thanks again

You can also click the DOC button to open the script's topic.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Return to Gtuner IV Support