Uncharted 4 Input Translator

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Uncharted 4 Input Translator

Postby Max10 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:30 am

J2Kbr wrote:I don't remember exactly, but I am 99% positive it is set to the maximum sensitivity.

It is very important to know what the sensitivity is the camera settings for the uncharted 4 multiplayer game, that's there are 4 settings if it is possible, see what you have numbers there are and write, so I will understand and I can mouse to adjust the same settings, thanks for your help in advance
P. S. Tell me if it’s easy for you if I assign keyboard keys on the mouse, I will prescribe a macro, for example, shooting in a jump, can I shoot and aim at the same time by pressing one mouse button?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:28 pm

Max10 wrote:P. S. Tell me if it’s easy for you if I assign keyboard keys on the mouse, I will prescribe a macro, for example, shooting in a jump, can I shoot and aim at the same time by pressing one mouse button?

That's a feature i can add in the Modpack, thank you for the idea.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:30 pm

prototype wrote:
Max10 wrote:P. S. Tell me if it’s easy for you if I assign keyboard keys on the mouse, I will prescribe a macro, for example, shooting in a jump, can I shoot and aim at the same time by pressing one mouse button?

That's a feature i can add in the Modpack, thank you for the idea.

it would be great I will wait impatiently Thanks prototype :smile0203:
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:32 pm

Max10 wrote:it would be great I will wait impatiently Thanks prototype :smile0203:

I already have updated the Modpack, you can find the update in the Online Resources. :joia:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:51 am

I understand correctly how to add an Input Translator to the Titan Two slot where MODZ or GamePack is saved: You just need to drag it with the mouse into the slot and then go to the Input Translator and assign keyboard keys to the gamepad buttons in it, and if I have a mouse with macros ( under the keyboard) then Input Translator converts them into gamepad buttons and I can play on the mouse using the macros and the MODZ or GamePack functions at the same time, as I understand it?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:02 am

Max10 wrote:I understand correctly how to add an Input Translator to the Titan Two slot where MODZ or GamePack is saved: You just need to drag it with the mouse into the slot and then go to the Input Translator and assign keyboard keys to the gamepad buttons in it,

Not exactly, you have to configure the buttons in the Input Translator, save the file then drag and drop into the slot.
Max10 wrote:and if I have a mouse with macros ( under the keyboard) then Input Translator converts them into gamepad buttons and I can play on the mouse using the macros and the MODZ or GamePack functions at the same time, as I understand it?

Yes that's how it works.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:11 am

prototype wrote:
Max10 wrote:I understand correctly how to add an Input Translator to the Titan Two slot where MODZ or GamePack is saved: You just need to drag it with the mouse into the slot and then go to the Input Translator and assign keyboard keys to the gamepad buttons in it,

Not exactly, you have to configure the buttons in the Input Translator, save the file then drag and drop into the slot.
Max10 wrote:and if I have a mouse with macros ( under the keyboard) then Input Translator converts them into gamepad buttons and I can play on the mouse using the macros and the MODZ or GamePack functions at the same time, as I understand it?

Yes that's how it works.

Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby dognose » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:40 am

Max10 wrote:
prototype wrote:

Yes that's how it works.

Seeing as I'm a retired veteran from Uncharted 4 that has used XIM APEX / Titan Two for Uncharted 4. I have had success with my DPI set to 11K DPI and the in-game settings set to max. Ramp Power Scale set to 0.
dognose
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Max10 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:59 am

My camera settings in Uncharted are: 2. 10 1. 10 so what do I set them 10. 10.10.10?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby dognose » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:07 am

Max10 wrote:My camera settings in Uncharted are: 2. 10 1. 10 so what do I set them 10. 10.10.10?

Aiming Sensitivity: 10
Camera Sensitivty: 10
Aim Assist: 10
Acceleration Speed: 0
Ramp Power Scale: 0
Camera Assist: Off

1000Hz Polling Rate, DPI is up to you. I use 11k. It may feel way too fast and clunky because Uncharted 4 has terrible aim mechanics so your best using something lower than 11k.
dognose
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner IV Support