Battlefield Five by Bonefisher Megathread

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Battlefield Five by Bonefisher Megathread

Postby wasik » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:13 pm

Im sorry guys where can i get this script ?
wasik
Corporal
Corporal

Postby bonefisher » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:08 pm

wasik wrote:Im sorry guys where can i get this script ?

In GtunerIV T2 online resources tab!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby wasik » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:32 pm

Thanks buddy,
I See Your gpc script for bfv but sometimes I dont used Ads. Can You tell me where can i off this? (sorry my English is not So good :D)
wasik
Corporal
Corporal

Postby jelly44 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:39 pm

Thanks for the awesome script, bonefisher!

I'm trying to find this answer in the forum but I'm struggling.

Since I'm trying to adjust the horizontal and vertical recoil to my liking, I'm plugging and unplugging the T2 from and to my pc and PS4. I'm really afraid of breaking something :S

Can I hook up the T2 to the PC through the Program port while hooking it up to the PS4 through the Output port at the same time? Then test the script, make changes, save and run and continuing playing till I find my sweet setup?

(Found the answer to this!) Also, can someone shed some light on when to use negative recoil values? In my mind I have that, for instance, if the horizontal recoil for a certain gun is too strong, I have to increase the value in the script to counter it.

Any tip on how to reduce the hipfire recoil so the gun doesn't go down too much?

Thanks a lot for your help and time.
- My recommendation for learning C programming: 'C Programming Absolute Beginner's Guide'
- Create your own scripts with GPC2 Scripting
jelly44
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby bonefisher » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:50 pm

Yes you can leave it all hooked up to do on the fly changes! Make sure to save and run.. . Ok if horizontal value is is on 0.0 and you shoot and it is pulling right then you would put negative horizontal value to pull it back straight. If it is pulling left then a positive value is needed!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby jelly44 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:39 am

thanks bonefisher!

Any tip on how to reduce the hipfire recoil so the gun doesn't go down too much?
- My recommendation for learning C programming: 'C Programming Absolute Beginner's Guide'
jelly44

Postby bonefisher » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:30 pm

I need to look to see how I set it off in script...
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby jelly44 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:53 pm

Awesome! It'd be great if you could add something similar to how the recoil is adjusted now. Not sure how complex it is to have standing/crouch/prone options for hipfire shooting.
jelly44

Postby bonefisher » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:13 pm

wasik wrote:Thanks buddy,
I See Your gpc script for bfv but sometimes I dont used Ads. Can You tell me where can i off this? (sorry my English is not So good :D)

Hope you know there is tracking position with Battlefield Five script and I don't have hip separated from the settings so you would have to adjust settings to your hip firing depending what position your in stand, crouch and prone plus a manually one custom setting that you can use for hip setting if you want.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby jelly44 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:39 am

bonefisher wrote:
wasik wrote:Thanks buddy,

Hope you know there is tracking position with Battlefield Five script and I don't have hip separated from the settings so you would have to adjust settings to your hip firing depending what position your in stand, crouch and prone plus a manually one custom setting that you can use for hip setting if you want.

it seems to me that as the script stands, the anti-recoil configurations are applied only in ADS. I've tested the custom anti-recoil configuration and that did not change how the hipfire behaves for both the primary and secondary weapons. The aim for both just goes down considerably.

Since this is the first time I'm using a script, I don't know whether that's how it is supposed to work. If not, it'd be great if you could add a selectable option to either enable anti-recoil in ADS only or adjust the hipfire anti-recoil for both primary and secondary weapons.
jelly44

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner IV Support